IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this relevant? I am being serious because I don't understand. Thx!
Relevant because trip toTransfer puts RL on road beneath bridge twice that day as he drove to and from doing his errands.

Does this indicate that only flashlights and no spot lights were used on the 13th when searching for the two girls?

I'm not sure but I do know for sure those lights were on the 14th. I think LE and firefighters probably used what they had available on the 13th. But we don't even know if anyone searched RL's property.

I think it was he 2nd press briefing? Maybe Feb 16th. It was when they gave them outside the courthouse, I think they did 2. Very early on anyway. I searched but only found clips, it was a reporter question. They said they had checked all but a few out, I think they couldn't track down some.

Regarding LE checking out SO's early on . . . this is just my opinion, but I believe it suggests a SA, and I have a feeling that is where a lot of their investigation has pointed. There are some SO's that may have been charged before DNA collections, does anyone know about this?

Bouncing off your last sentence too, even if it wasn't completely hidden from view of those in the bridge (though I imagine it likely was) two girls out having fun on a hike together certainly would have no reason to be looking for someone anyway, you know? They had no reason, as far as we know, prior to his approach to be on guard and be looking around in the trees for creeps! Given that they were on Snapchat and taking photos they were probably just having fun, chatting, walking, doing what two teens would on a hike.

And as far as other people noticing, I agree people probably wouldn't have noticed him up in the trees (I found it super eery when I first saw that video and the tree stand thingy too. Like immediately made too much sense in a bad way) and of course before the girls were found dead no one else would've really had any reason to be suspicious either. Hard to say how many people walk in that area either considering how rough it looked for the guy who videoed it. Honestly are we even sure that's still on the official trail?

And since I've never seen it asked, beyond hunting being in season or not, does it seem weird to anyone else that hunting would even be allowed so close to a public hiking trail? Just seemed odd to me (not to mention risky!). I mean I'm in a nearby midwestern state where people do a lot of hunting as well and while I've never been nor ever had much interest in the activity, I've definitely noticed signs warning against hunting around public trails. And I don't think anything is really in season as far as hunting in this area goes in February (more the time for ice fishing if anything. See that a lot through the winter) but again, I'm no expert. Curious if any hunters out there could comment on this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, I doubt they were looking for anyone. The first thing I thought when they showed that area was that it would have been a magnet for kids to just walk around on the bridge and underneath it etc. Like you said they would have been messing with their phones taking pictures and stuff.

That's true. I didn't even think about that. Hunting on the trail would be illegal. I don't think any of the area below the bridge is part of the official trail...I'm not positive though. I remember one of the videos that someone did showed below the bridge and there was a bit of graffiti on the pilings.....It looked like people had hung out there at some point....

Relevant because trip toTransfer puts RL on road beneath bridge twice that day as he drove to and from doing his errands.

?? The road beneath the bridge is a private drive. How does that lead to the transfer station?

Is this the only road he could take?
There is no other?

I have posted this several times. The FBI has the best capability of fixing that picture, They do not need anybody on here to do it for them. They want someone to identify BG with this picture not a altered picture. This is necessary probably for court. Yes an altered pic would be a defense attorney's dream to get BG off..

Throwing a big high 5 your way.
people should be extremely wary of altered photos especially by amateurs

My son did those and he didn't use any filter at all. The only thing he did was erase the background (trees & stuff) because much of it was so close in color to BG's head & face area that it made it a bit hard to distinguish between the two, esp the top of his head. After that, as you could see, he just filled it in w/the green.

Wow, so how is it so watery or fluid rather than pixelated?

RL is not my dad or a relative. This man is a complete stranger and I find it odd. I was accused of picking nits for having an opinion I found the word odd. Are we only allowed to have opinions that agree with other because I'm confused by the hoopla my one opinion seems to have caused.

I don't see it as hoopla, I saw one person express her opinion which inspired others to express their own opinions on the subject.

Interesting. The entire leg is one big shadow! Hmmmm

Are we discussing cloning, blurring conspiracy again? Sorry, I can't keep up with all the posts.

If we are, then shadows are exactly the reason the areas look blurred when lightened up, because it's shadow, so the camera tosses out that info when it's compressed. Highly compressed images aren't intended to be brightened up. Think of low-quality JPEG's. Same thing.

No conspiracy, and nothing to see here except compressed video artifacts, IMO.

Why on earth would LE clone his leg, clone all the background, cut him out and move him into the picture or whatever else people are thinking?? Not being snarky, just genuinely curious what the purpose of this would be in someone's opinion?? :dunno:

There is a lot of speculation on here about garbage bag handles, smoke, etc on BG.

I believe it was rope tied in a military hand cuff knot....

Look it up...

He came prepared...

I still say he was in the military...

Why yes it does.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 450
Do we know that BG hasn't been identified? When was the last time that LE said they wanted help to identify the man pictured? Do you think it is possible that they know who he is, and are just trying to obtain tips, real information from people who know more than us internet sleuths, and trying to uncover more evidence?

I posted this article a few threads back to no comments. Is this perhaps why BG hasn't been identified?

If so, then LE needs to give up something else ftom that video or audio, unless they have already identified him.

Because there is no clear view of his eyes, are even people who should know him, unsure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1201335/The-eyes-recognising-know.html

"Our brain looks at a person's eyes first to identify a face, according to a study. It found the brain tries to obtain the maximum amount of information possible from a face, get vital information from, firstly someone's eyes, then the shape of their mouth and, thirdly, their nose"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow, so how is it so watery or fluid rather than pixelated?

I honestly have no idea lol..I should have added though, besides erasing the background, he did obviously crop them and then enlarged just a bit, but that's the only other things he did. I'm sure because I watched him.

Just a thought… I wonder if the transfer station has video cameras? If RL was there earlier in the day and was captured on video, it would be very interesting to know what he was wearing. I hope if there is video of him there, LE has checked that out?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Bouncing off your last sentence too, even if it wasn't completely hidden from view of those in the bridge (though I imagine it likely was) two girls out having fun on a hike together certainly would have no reason to be looking for someone anyway, you know? They had no reason, as far as we know, prior to his approach to be on guard and be looking around in the trees for creeps! Given that they were on Snapchat and taking photos they were probably just having fun, chatting, walking, doing what two teens would on a hike.

And as far as other people noticing, I agree people probably wouldn't have noticed him up in the trees (I found it super eery when I first saw that video and the tree stand thingy too. Like immediately made too much sense in a bad way) and of course before the girls were found dead no one else would've really had any reason to be suspicious either. Hard to say how many people walk in that area either considering how rough it looked for the guy who videoed it. Honestly are we even sure that's still on the official trail?

And since I've never seen it asked, beyond hunting being in season or not, does it seem weird to anyone else that hunting would even be allowed so close to a public hiking trail? Just seemed odd to me (not to mention risky!). I mean I'm in a nearby midwestern state where people do a lot of hunting as well and while I've never been nor ever had much interest in the activity, I've definitely noticed signs warning against hunting around public trails. And I don't think anything is really in season as far as hunting in this area goes in February (more the time for ice fishing if anything. See that a lot through the winter) but again, I'm no expert. Curious if any hunters out there could comment on this stuff.

Totally concur with your thoughts in the first two paragraphs. As for the third paragraph, IDK, where I live in France, hunting is a sacred right and it is we who are to look out for them as they have the right to hunt everywhere. Unless you specifically post a "no hunting" sign, they can cross your land. They cross ours all the time. I suppose there are rules about public areas though, to be fair. But the land *advertiser censored* the creek is private, so anyone on that land would be trespassing. I imagine, but wouldn't know, that you are allowed to hunt on your own land?

May I ask if the local hangout spot in reference are the walking trails? Is the trestle High Bridge included in the "hangout" spot for the youthful citizens? I'm having trouble assuming so many parents allow their young children to hang out on the trestle that is in desperate need of repair and isn't it also considered to be trespassing whereas the walking trails are in good shape?
TIA for clarification.
When I was young (er) those were the very things that made trestles popular! They were in the woods, away from parents and other prying eyes, a little bit dangerous and scary, and forbidden - all at once! We climbed on them, kissed boys under them, dared each other to cross them...and some of us were dumb enough to even try to race a coming train. Once, somebody I knew wasn't fast enough, and he had to climb down and hang on to the side while the train thundered past.

I'm sure our parents would have been horrified, had we been caught, but that only added to the fun.
MOO.

Pan to the extreme right and scroll down a bit. It is just under SEE VIOLATIONS, page 7. HTHs.

What document are you referring to? I, too, would like to review it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough