IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am reading your post correctly, your theory is that his motive was being angry at them. Is that correct? If so, what was he angry about?

Again, if I am reading your post correctly, his intent was not to harm them. Was his intent to scare them through a harsh verbal warning? Again, what was he warning them about?

It seems you are implying that the "unspeakable" was a fall from the bridge. Is that correct? If so, do you think physical contact from him attributed to that fall?

You also seem to imply that after one fell from the bridge that he "disposed" of the other in order to cover up the initial event. Is that true?

I just want to make sure that I am understanding your thoughts on this.

I appreciate the discussion.

The above is my opinion only.
I am simply trying to make sense of this. This is only a theory but one that makes more sense to me than anything else I've read. (It doesn't mean my theory is correct but maybe one to consider for a bit.)

Recently on WS there was a lovely woman missing. Her car was left in the middle of the road with the engine running.

Our sluethers (some of them) directly went to abduction. But what it turned out to be was she was trying to catch a neighbor's deaf dog and in doing so, she and the dog fell into the river and drowned.

So, I guess what I'm saying is some things (even though bad) aren't what they seem. I'm by no means a pedophile expert or an expert in murder or sexual assault. But is that what we really have here? Murder.... yes, of two young women. We don't know that they were unclothed or sexually assaulted. We don't know their COD.

Do I know anything for sure? Heck no, but neither does anyone else.
So by logic and thinking a bit outside of the box, this is what
I've come up with.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This has puzzled me too:

[FONT="]“That young lady is a hero, that is no doubt,” said ISP Sgt. Tony Slocom. “To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior is about to occur, there is no doubt in our mind that she is a hero.”

[/FONT]
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/indiana-state-police-call-liberty-german-a-hero-for-capturing-audio-photos-of-suspect

how do they know it was Libby who decided to start recording, maybe Abby had her phone in her pocket when things go weird and she turned to Libby and said hey get this on your phone.... Im not saying thats what happened Im just pointing out that :

1. How can they speak with such confidence that it was Libbys idea to start recording?

2. Why didn't they call both girls hero's? Why not say these girls were hero's they had presence of mind to record what was happening?

Someone a little while ago made a statement about how little we ever hear about Abby, IMO that was a valid observation and I question that as well...

Now that we know the photos of BG are stills from a video that is said by LE to have been taken by Liberty, I'm assuming Abigail can be seen on the other side of the camera somewhere in the video that LE is not releasing to the public, indicating that Liberty is the person filming.

Did Abby even have a phone? That was never verified, as far as I remember.

ETA: Libby's grandfather made sure to call both girls heroes.

I'm so confused as I thought the photo Libby took of Abby on the bridge went on to Abby's snap chat or Instagram so she deffo had a mobile.

I tried to access the list of who is in custody in the Carroll County Jail and it seems blocked. Can anyone help with this? Never mind we can't list them on here anyway. Sorry! Tried to delete this and failed. Oops!

Some questions for those who think it is RL- I so wish I could be on board because it would make so much sense, but some things I can't get past. The still of BG- do you really think that it resembles RL? Also, why was RL on the bridge? I do not have a link but I have read many times that he is terrified of heights? I MIGHT buy that it could possibly be him if the whole thing were on his property. But, the bridge, I can't rationalize why he would be there? JMO

I share the same questions as you.... to make RL BG then that means RL intentionally framed himself for the murder. He not only walked them straight to his property but then did nothing to cover up the crime, the girls were found less than 24 hours later. If he had a moment of rage or whatever then when it was over and he saw what he did he would have tried to cover it up.... IMO who ever did this wanted those girls found, job done.

If they didn't know about the man on the bridge who would they have focused on?

They haven't focused on anyone that i have seen, if they are focused on anyone their not saying. Jmo

If RL had not granted interviews with media & taken reporters down to the crime scene he would be home right now. Jmo

Did Abby even have a phone? That was never verified, as far as I remember.

ETA: Libby's grandfather made sure to call both girls heroes.

I believe Abigail had an Instagram account, which is most commonly used with phones (unless she used a tablet for social media purposes).

So.... when I was poking around back when it came out that RL had a suspended license and he gave the alibi of buying fish in Indianapolis. I started searching for a direct bus service and I didn't find one. But it did come to my attention that carpooling was an alternative. And with many questioning the relation to the meat packing facility. It seems that facility is a pickup and drop off point for the carpools. So. possibly somebody else uses the carpool and walks the trail to get to the plant and to get back home. Just a thought

Wow. Great find. I wonder who used the carpools via the trail.

Now that we know the photos of BG are stills from a video that is said by LE to have been taken by Liberty, I'm assuming Abigail can be seen on the other side of the camera somewhere in the video that LE is not releasing to the public, indicating that Liberty is the person filming.

Or Abby is right there with Liberty while Liberty is filming and LE can hear their whispered conversation about the man (suspect) they are filming. Jmo

Right when the story came out, there was an article stating the phoneS were pinging around town. Maybe I can find the link later. But phones was plural. And they both went for a day of picture taking so IMO, I think Abby had a phone as well.

I am simply trying to make sense of this. This is only a theory but one that makes more sense to me than anything else I've read. (It doesn't mean my theory is correct but maybe one to consider for a bit.)

Recently on WS there was a lovely woman missing. Her car was left in the middle of the road with the engine running.

Our sluethers (some of them) directly went to abduction. But what it turned out to be was she was trying to catch a neighbor's deaf dog and in doing so, she and the dog fell into the river and drowned.

So, I guess what I'm saying is some things (even though bad) aren't what they seem. I'm by no means a pedophile expert or an expert in murder or sexual assault. But is that what we really have here? Murder.... yes, of two young women. We don't know that they were unclothed or sexually assaulted. We don't know their COD.

I've come up with.

I completely understand that this is your theory and I am not saying it is incorrect. I am only asking that you help me understand what your theory is.

I hoped you would be willing to discuss it. However, it is okay if you are not comfortable expounding.

I appreciate your response.

The above is my opinion only.

JMO..When I look at the images of BG, I know they're not the best quality but to me I see someone who appears to be calm, not angry, maybe it's how he's walking w/his hands in his pockets. Also, and this could just be me, but in the img w/the better lighting I've always thought he looks as if he's almost smiling a little. If so, I don't know if it's that he was trying to look friendly or if it was more sinister, like he was thinking of what he was about to do, or maybe even both. With the audio, I know it was said he sounds like he's exasperated, but he sounds pretty calm still. at the moment, to me. Either way, I don't believe either death was an accident. I don't know if he knew the girls or not but I don't think this is someone who suddenly just got angry and things got out of hand, I think his intentions were evil from the get-go.

do you believe that he told LE about going to the dump on the 13th and they waiting almost a month to arrest him for it?

Maybe he did before he realized he was sticking his foot in his mouth by admitting to driving. He told how he went to get fish, LE could have collected receipts from his home. Jmo

I have thought about this ever since the audio was released. Many peoples voices sound different on recording then it does in person. Thats why I think its very difficult to match it up to a particular suspect. Now if somebody who knows BG was to see a video of him walking with the voice in the same clip I think it would be much easier for it to dawn on them that it could be someone they know....MOO
Do you think other people voices sound different or that we personally find that our own voices sound different on a recorded device? I've always felt I sound nasally and annoying while others sound exactly the same. :)

About 6 weeks ago there was a similar (IMO) scenario in New Mexico where a couple was abducted at the trailhead of a secluded hiking trail. A young couple were just coming back from their hike when someone jumped out from behind some bushes and abducted them at gun point. They were then forced into the car trunk by the abductor.
There is a lot more to this report both before the abduction and after it occurred.
For more information please see the articles in The Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) beginning March 1, 2017.

The above information was reported to the FBI hotline 3/1 & 3/2/17.

I've come up with.

RBBM

I do believe it was sexually motivated. There is a local photographer who reported observing girls clothing in the creek near where the bodies were located. moo

They haven't focused on anyone that i have seen, if they are focused on anyone their not saying. Jmo

If RL had not granted interviews with media & taken reporters down to the crime scene he would be home right now. Jmo
what makes you think that the "probable cause" search at his home, and the arrest for violating his probabtion was because he talked to media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim