IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I heard "shoes". Thanks for the info. Can you share the link? TIA

ETA: Just occurred to me you may not have a link, if so no problem. Appreciate the confirmation she was asked specifically about SHOES. Not just what they were wearing.

moo

you are welcome Jax. It was bothering me when some posters were saying "clothes" and not shoes, as I remembered it. So I went back to the show and replayed it on my DVR, and sure enough...she said they asked what color the shoes were. I hate that MSM can rephrase such things when it is a direct quote. I also wish there was a way to rebroadcast the show. It would clear up some things!

Did they even say it was on the 13th? Could it have been on the 14th?

It depends on the source...From the source that we're allowed to reference on here, the Dr. Phil show? I don't recall that it was specifically stated. I could be wrong, of course. However, outside research would make me heavily lean towards it being the 13th, very close to the 1.5 hour timeframe (2:10 or so-3:40) that we've been discussing.

And DN has not been ruled out. Surely the witness would have done so in a picture line up if it was not him. Seems to me like mum is the word. IMO

They're not mum. It seems DN is just another POI amongst the other hundred or so of others who haven't yet been eliminated.

".........The girls’ parents appeared on Dr. Phil Wednesday afternoon, hoping the exposure will bring in new tips for detectives.

“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley....."
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

Personally, I don’t understand it when someone says we’re here to solve this crime. This is not a game of a Clue. To my knowledge, we’re not detectives. Nor do we have access to most of the evidence and reports, etc. It is the rare exception, not the rule, when someone turns up a piece of evidence which is helpful to LE. I’m here because I’m interested in a particular case and I hope to see justice served for the victims of a heinous crime.
I agree, however when it’s treated with insane situations or disrespectfully talked about it borders on people treating it as a game. So that is where the Clue Game reference comes in.
It is a very rare exception that we will uncover anything to solve this. I won’t be under any disillusion I will solve this at all.

you are welcome Jax. It was bothering me when some posters were saying "clothes" and not shoes, as I remembered it. So I went back to the show and replayed it on my DVR, and sure enough...she said they asked what color the shoes were. I hate that MSM can rephrase such things when it is a direct quote. I also wish there was a way to rebroadcast the show. It would clear up some things!

Thanks much and one more favor, please?

Can you find the part where they talk about the "witness" the sketch is based on? If memory serves BG was seen leaving the area, shortly after the girls went missing.

LE would have to put several photos in front of witness for ID. Otherwise it would be considered leading.
Yes I understand that. That would also be why LE didn't want it sensationalised in MSM beforehand I would imagine.
( my OH was LE for 8 years)

Thanks much and one more favor, please?

Can you find the part where they talk about the "witness" the sketch is based on? If memory serves BG was seen leaving the area, shortly after the girls went missing.
Its in the media thread 18 July.

They're not mum. It seems DN is just another POI amongst the other hundred or so of others who haven't yet been eliminated.

".........The girls’ parents appeared on Dr. Phil Wednesday afternoon, hoping the exposure will bring in new tips for detectives.

“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley....."

RINSE REPEAT RINSE REPEAT

thank you for this.
Wish this could be pinned to the beginning of every page here.

RINSE REPEAT RINSE REPEAT

thank you for this.
Wish this could be pinned to the beginning of every page here.

I am thinking of adding it to my signature, along with the quote that witnesses provide info for the sketc.
Too much? :thinking:

What date was this segment filmed? Not aired, but filmed?

They ARE mum though. See the gag order in MS's video.

I will alert this if not permitted. I think it is, as the other MS videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=4oM1DTdwxXA

LE would have to put several photos in front of witness for ID. Otherwise it would be considered leading.

That LE has received thousands of tips with photos bearing a likeness to BG says it'll take much more than an eye witness picking somebody out of a lineup to base a conviction on. His appearance is just not that distinct. Seriously, if it that was the only single piece of evidence it took to prosecute any perp, can you imagine how many wrongful convictions there'd be, mistaken or downright malicious? LE has consistently asked for someone to come forward who knows this person for good reason.

I think if DN was BG, the face to face witness who described the person he/she saw with enough detail to come up with that artist's rendering would be able to pick him out of a photo line up. And if he/she did, then there would be an in person line up in CO. And if ID'd, there would have been no DP show.

I remain the the "DN is not BG" camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member