GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

Interesting posts on the BAH page:

23 hours ago:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/15680...70081868753&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_highlights
I clicked on this photo:
3 hours a go
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...7&source=48&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_highlights
And the 1st link is no longer the top post (granted I'm on an iPhone, but....). Fortunately the URL was saved in my cache
:confused:
:thinking:

ETA: I'm on Tapatalk so I think posting these links are OK. Post #1 doesn't mention anything about the Facebook group and I missed the last few pages before Thread #1 closed, so I believe I'm within TOS. If not, Mods please delete with my apologies!
#FindAleah
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went and shared it on FB thanks!

Aleah can't walk at all.

I was commenting based on what blueherring said

Great point! If it's a case of Munchausen by proxy what of aleah just walked out? Locking the door behind herself. Maybe she had a friend in Henderson. After all "she's 19 years old".

Just a thought.

MOO

I feel "played" by this family and circle of friends. I have no doubt that something very bad has happened to Aleah and I hope beyond hope that she can be found and made safe. But I seriously doubt that this is even possible at this stage in the game. All the rest of the carrying on surrounding Aleah's disappearance makes me extremely angry.

This is a DISABLED CHILD that has gone missing in the middle of the night from her own home (so say the family). Honestly, I would expect LE to be moving heaven and earth to find this child and it just doesn't seem to be happening. SHE IS A CHILD no matter what her age and beyond vulnerable.

So what's the real story here? Does LE believe that Aleah is no longer with us so they are waiting to tie up the loose ends or do they just not care?

I am so angered by this case. Poor Aleah. Why do these things happen to the most vulnerable among us? It's not only tragic but EVIL.

Just my own opinion. I am frustrated.

I'm pretty sure those fake Facebook profiles get set up by bots using trending search terms.

Great points about her maybe not being as dependant as she's been made out to be. I guess she could be with someone who is "caring" for her (aka keeping her alive) but the simplest solution is usually accurate - she's died accidentally/been killed at home, and someone is covering it up. Kidnapping is outlandish. But not impossible! So in conclusion, I don't know what to think about this case 🤓

I really think who did something with aleah was the caregivers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

:thinking:Looks like no one grew a conscious overnight.

TELL WHERE ALEAH IS!!!!!

:thinking:Looks like no one grew a conscious overnight.

TELL WHERE ALEAH IS!!!!!
I wish I could just place a Harry Potter wand and find where Aleah is. [emoji26]

It really irritates the crap out of me that for a facebook page supposedly so dedicated to " bring Aleah home" , that also purchasez a pre- paid phone for said kidnapper to call, has the stupidity to turn comments off. I havd never heard nor seen this in ANY of the cases I have followed.

Aleah actually doesn't have cerebral palsy from what I've read. It was stated by family I believe (so take it with a grain of salt as far as I'm concerned) that her condition is a result of a stroke from meningitis as a baby.

Aleah actually doesn't have cerebral palsy from what I've read. It was stated by family I believe (so take it with a grain of salt as far as I'm concerned) that her condition is a result of a stroke from meningitis as a baby.
How did you find this out that she doesn't have CP? What load of crap that these people who from the very beginning told everyone in the group that she did. I'm beginning to think that Aleah's condition is false altogether. But.. If you look at her pictures you can see clearly that she is disabled or is this a fake too? To get health insurance for free? or life insurance? Ahh why didn't I think of this before, they were making Aleah sick on purpose?

I have never seen/read that Aleah has CP .... any link for that? or was it a FB post someone made that was just speculation? I have only seen the comments about a stroke from meningitis.

How did you find this out that she doesn't have CP? What load of crap that these people who from the very beginning told everyone in the group that she did. I'm beginning to think that Aleah's condition is false altogether. But.. If you look at her pictures you can see clearly that she is disabled or is this a fake too? To get health insurance for free? or life insurance? Ahh why didn't I think of this before, they were making Aleah sick on purpose?

I have never seen/read that Aleah has CP .... any link for that? or was it a FB post someone made that was just speculation? I have only seen the comments about a stroke from meningitis.

A lot of the older news stories say she has cerebral palsy, such as this article: http://44news.wevv.com/search-continues-missing-evansville-teen/

So is her condition caused by CP as this news article states or is it caused from a stroke as an infant as the mother had stated? Or did she have both. I notice in one of the pictures she is sitting Indian style, unless someone placed her legs like that she has some control of her legs.

At this point, I have no idea. This missing poster was shared by one of the group admins (who is also family) and it mentions the CP. If she didn't have it, wouldn't she have corrected that? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1580386895590405/

I never read anything about CP either. Just a stroke from meningitis when she was a baby.

I never read anything about CP either. Just a stroke from meningitis when she was a baby.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone right now. Her having cerebral palsy is part of what made this case so heartbreaking for me since I have a family member with it.

Hmm there it is plain as day. I don't know then.

I know someone who is handicap as a result of a stroke as an infant. You can certainly tell he's handicapped, he holds his hand similar to several of the photos we've seen of aleah. However he walks with a limp, drives and has fully functioning social group. Interesting it seems several facebook pages were set up under Aleah's name around the time she went missing. Someone mentioned bots do this though so I don't know.

I had to reeducate myself on meningitis:

Are there ever complications?

Unfortunately, if treatment is not undergone immediately, there may be permanent damage. Seizures, mental impairment and paralysis may be life long.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic_Bacterial_Meningitis

I had a bout with meningitis in my late teens. It was horrible. I was living two states away from "home" and had a terrible time getting diagnosed. I think I'm lucky I survived it with no lasting issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back