GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

"The brain damage that leads to CP can happen before birth, during birth, within a month after birth, or during the first years of a child’s life, while the brain is still developing."

"Acquired CP

A small percentage of CP is caused by brain damage that occurs more than 28 days after birth. This is called acquired CP, and usually is associated with an infection (such as meningitis) or head injury."

"Causes

Some causes of acquired CP are:

Infection―Infections of the brain, for example, meningitis or encephalitis during infancy."

For more (it's actually an interesting read, IMO): https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/cp/causes.html

So I believe that Aleah suffers from acquired cerebral palsy, caused by meningitis, which she contracted at the age of six months.

At this point, I have no idea. This missing poster was shared by one of the group admins (who is also family) and it mentions the CP. If she didn't have it, wouldn't she have corrected that? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1580386895590405/

If memory serves, (and it may not) wasn't one of the admins the very same person who lied her face off & said she had no knowledge of the beating a false confession out of an innocent man, and then was later arrested herself for being a part of it?

It really irritates the crap out of me that for a facebook page supposedly so dedicated to " bring Aleah home" , that also purchasez a pre- paid phone for said kidnapper to call, has the stupidity to turn comments off. I havd never heard nor seen this in ANY of the cases I have followed.

This....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't link it but apparently Aleah was discussed on Nancy Grace, I presume it was on last night.

If memory serves, (and it may not) wasn't one of the admins the very same person who lied her face off & said she had no knowledge of the beating a false confession out of an innocent man, and then was later arrested herself for being a part of it?

Yes, she was then removed as an admin but you can still see that she was an admin because many members were added to the group by her (including some current admins) and AFAIK only admins can add people to that group.

Two of my friends have CP but one can walk with helps of a roller walker and the other also has braces on her legs since birth and mostly uses a wheelchair like Aleah's and she also uses a walker but the old type that you push without wheels it slides instead. Both with major medical needs and the 1st friend has 24/7 care provider at her home and the other does not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yes, she was then removed as an admin but you can still see that she was an admin because many members were added to the group by her (including some current admins) and AFAIK only admins can add people to that group.

This ... exactly. Personally, I do not believe anything that comes out of the family members' mouths, including the damins of the FB page. This is especially sad because I think many people feel the same way about this family (and not only that, many are downright scared of them), and are hesitant to help find Aleah or with the investigation.

Has anyone come across any connection with Carbondale, IL?

nancy grace screencap.jpg

I wanted to post this screencap from the Nancy Grace video because it has a photo I've been dying to discuss for awhile but it hadn't been posted in a way that was allowable for us to discuss. It's a photo of Aleah and she's got a ribbon on her shirt. You can't see the whole ribbon because of the text overlay on the NG video but it says birthday girl on it, I am 100% sure of that based on seeing it elsewhere. What I want to know is why does Aleah look so sad on her birthday? She looks like she's been crying to me, especially when you look at her sweater and see something wet. I know it's not exactly uncommon for severely disabled people to drool but none of the other pictures we've seen of her indicate that so it just seems off to me. There's another photo from this day out there but again, not from an allowable source.

Hi guys - just a quick note.
I work in social media, and from my experience those accounts can't have been made by bots as they stuck around too long to be automated.
There's a facebook algorithm in place to work out what's been created by a bot and it would have required verification on those accounts almost immediately.

Hope that helped :)

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

View attachment 100991

I wanted to post this screencap from the Nancy Grace video because it has a photo I've been dying to discuss for awhile but it hadn't been posted in a way that was allowable for us to discuss. It's a photo of Aleah and she's got a ribbon on her shirt. You can't see the whole ribbon because of the text overlay on the NG video but it says birthday girl on it, I am 100% sure of that based on seeing it elsewhere. What I want to know is why does Aleah look so sad on her birthday? She looks like she's been crying to me, especially when you look at her sweater and see something wet. I know it's not exactly uncommon for severely disabled people to drool but none of the other pictures we've seen of her indicate that so it just seems off to me. There's another photo from this day out there but again, not from an allowable source.

Crying for sure
Great catch.

I don't think I have ever seen a account stay so low before. $275 after 29 days is almost nothing. I think it shows how little distrust there is for the money to be used for legitimate purposes of finding Aleah.

My daughter has the drooling issue, a lot of CP kids do. Also, their emotions can range wildly. They can cry if they don't like the TV show that's on, or are hungry, wet diaper, or mom or dad leave the room for a minute....then be immediately happy and laughing when you change the channel or address their issue. If they can't communicate with words, they communicate with emotions and emotional responses, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

I saw this heartbreaking case on NG earlier today. I don't believe there will be a good ending here and I have an idea who took her and I'm very hesitant to speak my mind.
I haven't read this thread yet, but I will.
Aleah is adorable and deserves life just like everyone else. I pray I am wrong and Aleah will be found safe real soon, I have to have a little hope.

aleah%201_1469149959418_9661653_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back