IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
plumadore_244x183.JPG

The caption says: Mike Plumadore sits next to the chair where Aliahna Lemmon, 9, was last seen before she went missing, in this Dec. 25, 2011 photo.
(Credit: AP/The Journal-Gazette)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...beat-dismembered-indiana-girl-aliahna-lemmon/

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

We can infer that she didn't call and ask to talk to her kids on Thursday or Friday because if she had she'd have noticed that Aliahna was not there to be spoken to, and she could have been reported missing before 8.45 pm on Friday.

Well, maybe mom's version of "checking" on the girls was that she called MP's trailer, asked how the kids were, and he said "oh, they're great"(or something of that nature) and that was the end of the conversation. Now it would seem that she would want to speak to the girls, but then again, from what we know, I would not be suprised if this was not the case.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

We can infer that she didn't call and ask to talk to her kids on Thursday or Friday because if she had she'd have noticed that Aliahna was not there to be spoken to, and she could have been reported missing before 8.45 pm on Friday.

I am not sure I read it that way, fwiw. We dont know what he told her. The article states she agrees with his version of events on Friday. We dont know what happened in the preceding days, or what he actually told her on Friday even. LE suspected right away, sure-we dont know if MP told Mom she was in the bathroom etc on a previous day. I think we need to be sure of this point, because it is a pretty inflammatory rumour IMO at this stage.

BBM-who was the source of this statement, does anyone recall?

Check the NG transcript. Grandma was on the phone with NG. IIRC Grandma said that mom and "babysitter" did speak on the phone - but it was all "mis-communication". Babysitter THOUGHT Aliahna had gone back over to mom's - so when mom called and "asked about the girls" he thought she was talking about the other 2 and the fact that Aliahna's name was never mentioned was the miscommunication. IDK.

But I do remember hearing grandma say that babysitter and mom had spoken - and now, spoken while Aliahna was missing but not yet reported.

JMHO

plumadore_244x183.JPG

The caption says: Mike Plumadore sits next to the chair where Aliahna Lemmon, 9, was last seen before she went missing, in this Dec. 25, 2011 photo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...beat-dismembered-indiana-girl-aliahna-lemmon/

I feel so sorry for that reporter that did that interview, because now they not only know that they were talking to a murderer, but that they were talking to him while parts of the child he murdered were in the freezer a few feet away.

Does anyone know how long MP has lived in the area?

Well, maybe mom's version of "checking" on the girls was that she called MP's trailer, asked how the kids were, and he said "oh, they're great"(or something of that nature) and that was the end of the conversation. Now it would seem that she would want to speak to the girls, but then again, from what we know, I would not be suprised if this was not the case.

Yep, cuz if the fugitive felon who takes care of the children for you is abusing them he would tell you, right?

I was looking at a lot of those "fake buster" profiles and supposedly the picture are of somewhat "famous" site models and the "fake buster" is using them while on the other hand reporting and finding other profiles that use these pictures.One thing all of them have in common is that these girls are VERY young,I don't think there's one girl that is over 18.Some even state my real name is so and so and I am 13 ,I love you,talk to me,etc....
Also the girl "Kitty" on his myspace seems very young and her "friends" are mostly creepy looking guys in their 40's or 50's.
I am hurting soooo much for little Ali right now but I'm hoping because of this other girls may be saved.I hope this investigation takes a good look at all these profiles.

Did he ask her to go to the convenience store with him?

In other words: crime scene, vehicle?

Check the NG transcript. Grandma was on the phone with NG. IIRC Grandma said that mom and "babysitter" did speak on the phone - but it was all "mis-communication". Babysitter THOUGHT Aliahna had gone back over to mom's - so when mom called and "asked about the girls" he thought she was talking about the other 2 and the fact that Aliahna's name was never mentioned was the miscommunication. IDK.

But I do remember hearing grandma say that babysitter and mom had spoken - and now, spoken while Aliahna was missing but not yet reported.

JMHO

Thanks-so she may have been checking on them all along. I mean, we know that MP knew perfectly well that Mom was asking about all three and he knew perfectly well he had slaughtered one of them. It is not a leap to assume he was deceptive in the calls he received from her.

Just catching up but I want to respond to a question MIIMAA posed in the last thread:

"Listened to the grandma talk and she didn't seem to care too much either. Why
didn't the girls stay with her if the poor mom was too sick to take care of the kids
or stepdad sleeping or whatever EXCUSE was used for not taking care of your
own kids?"

MIIMAA, TS's mother and stepfather, AS and DS, live in Florida. They drove to Indiana after Alianah's disappeared.

With that exception, I agree with your sentiments!

Ughhh...this just makes me sick. Now why did he dismember her? Was it to hide evidence of sexual abuse? Have the other 2 girls been examined for abuse? I would certainly hope so.

Just speculating why he would go to such horrible lenghts to cut her up! I read on the Godmothers page that he did so, but was hoping it was an error in reporting.

Rest in peace Aliahna.

MOO

Mel

That is what I am thinking too. moo- she may have been sexually abused over a period of time, so he was probably trying to cover it up. Then again, some sickos get off on this twisted stuff, so who knows why he cut her up. Im sorry, i am finding it too damn hard to believe that no one heard, or saw anything suspicious....especially her "mom." I am sure this case is a lot darker than we can imagine. Hopefully, the younger sisters can shed some light. I am so furious right now... There must be swift justice!!!!

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight. We go live on this holiday evening because an Indiana mother and police need your help tonight. Live to Indiana, Christmas Eve, a 9-year-old girl vanishes from the home of Mommy`s neighbor. The little girl, 9-year-old Aliahna, partially deaf and blind, her and her two younger sisters there at the neighbor`s home while Mommy resting with the flu next door.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

MP is an interesting charecter. He gave up pretty easily to LE, yet he agreed to interviews and to give media statements. While she was still in the trailer. I mean, why did he stop at Aliahna? He confuses me.

plumadore_244x183.JPG

(A's gma) STORY: Yes. This gentleman has for the last almost two years taking care of Tarah`s -- or Ali`s grandfather. He took care of him until he died. That has been what he`s been doing. And he`s been a close family friend for a long time. (INAUDIBLE) over to his house and spend the night because they get to play on the floor in front of the TV and watch TV and they play games.

from NG transcripts (26 Dec)

MP is an interesting charecter. He gave up pretty easily to LE, yet he agreed to interviews and to give media statements. While she was still in the trailer. I mean, why did he stop at Aliahna? He confuses me.
---------
Good question. JMO - My feeling is that he did what many other pervs. do--single out a victim within a situation, and leave the others as a "buffer zone" to his crimes; meaning, he didn't harm them, as a protective mechanism for himself, to defend himself.

I guess we shall see who all the victims are.

OT: MP's FB friend list is down to 600.

I cant decide if I think this was the work of someone who has done this before. To me it looks like a crime that got out of hand-a confrontation between a special needs child and MP. I would believe that she insisted she was going home and made it out the door-why did he bash her head in? Clearly to silence her, but I am on the fence about the sexual abuse scenario. I guess we will see. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea