IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one sick case! Indiana has some really gruesome and infamous cases.
Sylvia Likens
Shanda Sharer
Aliahna Lemmon

If there is a Hell, Michael Plumadore should join Osama bin Laden, Gertrude Baniszewski, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin in Hell. They deserve each other.
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I was looking at a lot of those "fake buster" profiles and supposedly the picture are of somewhat "famous" site models and the "fake buster" is using them while on the other hand reporting and finding other profiles that use these pictures.One thing all of them have in common is that these girls are VERY young,I don't think there's one girl that is over 18.Some even state my real name is so and so and I am 13 ,I love you,talk to me,etc....
Also the girl "Kitty" on his myspace seems very young and her "friends" are mostly creepy looking guys in their 40's or 50's.
I am hurting soooo much for little Ali right now but I'm hoping because of this other girls may be saved.I hope this investigation takes a good look at all these profiles.

Did Ali's mother also have access as a 'friend' to his FB and MYSpace sites?

Did Ali's mother also have access as a 'friend' to his FB and MYSpace sites?

We arent going to sleuth Mom until she is named in the media or by LE as having been associated in some way with this crime.

TIA.

MP is an interesting charecter. He gave up pretty easily to LE, yet he agreed to interviews and to give media statements. While she was still in the trailer. I mean, why did he stop at Aliahna? He confuses me.

I think he stopped with just Aliahna because he did put some thought into his ridiculous story, and needed them for his alibi.

I also think he was very familiar with the girls, and figured that Aliahna was the one that this story would work with. The others, presumably, don't have conduct disorders of the same magnitude, and their physical limits are not as severe. And Aliahna wouldn't have heard him come up behind her.

Thanks-so she may have been checking on them all along. I mean, we know that MP knew perfectly well that Mom was asking about all three and he knew perfectly well he had slaughtered one of them. It is not a leap to assume he was deceptive in the calls he received from her.

Which is precisely why I think parents should check on children by talking with them.

Anyway, luckily it's rare that babysitters lie about the child being alive but an average child probably needs that contact with their parent, even if just briefly on the phone.

We arent going to sleuth Mom until she is named in the media or by LE as having been associated in some way with this crime.

TIA.

I'm sorry. I was pretty sure someone else had already posted the answer to this quite a few pages back and I just couldn't remember if it was MySpace AND Facebook or just Facebook. Sorry again.

They prey upon women who are divorced, single mothers, absent bio fathers, widows. In some cases, they join organizations where they are seen as being "father/brother figures" to children.

Is LM Ali's biological father? He claims to be on facebook.Where did she get her last name?

No, As bio-dad lives in another state (IIRC & trying to find a link)
Fries said authorities are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that she does not have a history of running away. He said her biological father lives out of state and that there are no custody disputes. http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111224/NEWS/111229709

After three different interviews MP confessed

OMG, he beat her with a brick? then dismembered her?
WHY? This is beyond cruel!

We know from the presser and the probable cause statement that MP was a suspect from the start. But here is a link that includes a statement by LE regarding the case earlier on:

"Investigators have interviewed Plumadore, Aliahna's mother, her stepfather and her sisters. Authorities, who have no suspects or persons of interest in the case, said they are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that there are no custody disputes over her."

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

We know now that this was not true-I think it is something to consider in other cases where it seems like LE is at a series of dead ends...

OMG, he beat her with a brick? then dismembered her?
WHY? This is beyond cruel!
What did her dear little sisters see or hear???

This morning was the first time I had seen the pic of mom and gm on the couch. Mom with the coat wrapped around her wrists. I wonder, was it truly the flu or was mom hiding her wrists for a particular reason? It has been said they were devastated by grandpas death...how devastated?? Maybe 'sick' was not physical? Just a thought. But where were the little boys? Why send the girls to stay with a male 'friend'? I'm so sick hearted over this :(

Our kids have a code word if things are not ok when they are spending the night away from home (which has only happened 3 times in 11 years, yep even with relatives). They know if they say that word, i will drop everything and come get them, break down the door if necessary.

Aliahna had pretty many diagnoses so it tells me that she has had plenty of contact with doctors. Is it possible that if she was abused by this man before someone had begun to suspect and he had to get rid of her?

That is what I am thinking too. moo- she may have been sexually abused over a period of time, so he was probably trying to cover it up. Then again, some sickos get off on this twisted stuff, so who knows why he cut her up. Im sorry, i am finding it too damn hard to believe that no one heard, or saw anything suspicious....especially her "mom." I am sure this case is a lot darker than we can imagine. Hopefully, the younger sisters can shed some light. I am so furious right now... There must be swift justice!!!!

I think he tore her apart and hid identifying parts of her in her freezer because he intended to scatter those parts in different locations, so no one could find her.

OT: MP's FB friend list is down to 600.

What was it before?

I noted it (wrote it down) right when I heard of an arrest. It was at 627.

We know from the presser and the probable cause statement that MP was a suspect from the start. But here is a link that includes a statement by LE regarding the case earlier on:

"Investigators have interviewed Plumadore, Aliahna's mother, her stepfather and her sisters. Authorities, who have no suspects or persons of interest in the case, said they are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that there are no custody disputes over her."

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944

We know now that this was not true-I think it is something to consider in other cases where it seems like LE is at a series of dead ends...

respectfully, MSM doesn't know what LE has or not; they guess in my opinion.

I believe LE knew what was up from the start & just followed the logical path & found evidence to confront MP & have Probable Cause to interview him/search property over & over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back