IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell, someone help me here, FL can swab felons for DNA but it is done inconsistently.

How do we know he found her outside and he hit her with a brick there? He may be a liar as well!

bolded by me.

I'm sure he's a liar. He said he'd "never hurt a child or an animal" . Of course, this may be similar to a wife-killer saying he'd never hurt his wife, because he killed her painlessly or doesn't consider killing to be hurting someone. He has some twisted way of justifying what he did. Insane.

This takes a lot of work...taking someone apart like that. Was he a hunter?

Don't know for absolutely certain that he's a hunter per se, but he appears to be into "fantasy" and maybe ampguard type activity.

Update: Thanks so much, Chris_Texas! You're always so awesome with the sleuthing.

I just called the tip into AMW's hotline and the woman was very interested in the similarities with age, physical description, and proximity of Lemmon and Tinsley. Also, the fact that Plumadore might not have DNA on file. The operator took all the info down and said she would ask investigators to run a DNA comparison and look further into a possible connection. Thanks for the sleuthing!!

I totally avoided coming in for the last several days for more than one reason. I get a bit depressed over the holidays besides being horribly busy cooking for so many and then all the hustle and bustle. And then there's this. A gorgeous young children brutally bludgeoned to death and dismembered! I am truly sickened to death at what this angel suffered (for whatever reason......as no reason is a right reason). Just sickened.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I have a theory on how he managed to gain the trust of the family. I think he might be a nurse or was pretending to be a nurse! He says he is "self-employed" on his FB page. I think that self-employment might be as a "private duty" nurse that was hired to take care of the grandfather. There were references that the grandfather had been sick a long time, and Plumadore made comments on the mother's FB page offering support and condolences back in September and October. The grandfather died December 4th.

He claims that he went to Ivy Tech Community College, graduating in 2011. He has a second FB page, that had just 5 friends on it. It looks like these "friends" all went to Ivy Tech and at least four of them are/were studying nursing. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000603894544&sk=wall (There were 5 friends, but one dropped him this morning, so now there are only 4 people showing.)

So these might be people that he actually met while attending Ivy Tech, or they might be just people that were in the Ivy Tech FB Network that he picked as FB friends to set up his story of being a nurse.

What do you think? Is there some way to check Indiana state records to see if he is licensed?

You are not the bad guy. Those girls were there because the mom left them there. One of them was murdered. No the mom did not actually murder her own child but she certainly did contribute to the outcome. My understanding is the girls were there for days without the mom checking on them. To say she has zero role in this is to deny facts and logic.

The only thing I can say about the PARENTS and in this case I mean both mom and step dad, is they were careless. I won't bash them. They will be living their own hell for the remainder of their lives due the choices they made. Their complacency will haunt them for the rest of their days. That, imo, is punishment enough.

jmo

April Tinsley was abducted just in time for Easter, Aliahna's death was just before Christmas. Anybody missing or dead just before Thanksgiving or 4th of July?

It's fascinating -- he would have been 16 at the time, I believe. Apparently, April Marie Tinsely's murderer used a lot of dashes to separate dates (-) instead of slashes (\). Also, they have DNA from him, so it's likely not a registered sex offender, although it's scary how many SO's there were in that particular trailer park, including A's grandfather. Plumadore was not registered. I wonder if they could cross-reference his DNA, although 16 is pretty young to commit that kind of gruesome crime.

Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer are believed to have committed their first crimes that young or younger.

Ughh...am I reading this right...he dismembered her in the trailer while the other two girls were still there?

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I have a theory on how he managed to gain the trust of the family. I think he might be a nurse or was pretending to be a nurse! He says he is "self-employed" on his FB page. I think that self-employment might be as a "private duty" nurse that was hired to take care of the grandfather. There were references that the grandfather had been sick a long time, and Plumadore made comments on the mother's FB page offering support and condolences back in September and October. The grandfather died December 4th.

He claims that he went to Ivy Tech Community College, graduating in 2011. He has a second FB page, that had just 5 friends on it. It looks like these "friends" all went to Ivy Tech and at least four of them are/were studying nursing. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000603894544&sk=wall (There were 5 friends, but one dropped him this morning, so now there are only 4 people showing.)

So these might be people that he actually met while attending Ivy Tech, or they might be just people that were in the Ivy Tech FB Network that he picked as FB friends to set up his story of being a nurse.

What do you think? Is there some way to check Indiana state records to see if he is licensed?

https://mylicense.in.gov/everification/Search.aspx

FWIW, I didn't find anybody named Plumadore.

Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer are believed to have committed their first crimes that young or younger.

Wasn't it a 16yr old boy who reported the first note on the barn to police? Or am I remembering it wrong...

The only thing I can say about the PARENTS and in this case I mean both mom and step dad, is they were careless. I won't bash them. They will be living their own hell for the remainder of their lives due the choices they made. Their complacency will haunt them for the rest of their days. That, imo, is punishment enough.

jmo

If they ARE haunted, then there is hope for them, as this is evidence of a conscience and ability to learn from experiences. But I will have to see more as this plays out before assuming that either WILL feel haunted or remorseful. :(

I hope not, but after the Nancy Grace interview, I half expect the grandma to pull a "Cindy Anthony" and continue to defend, coverup, and enable. We shall see.

Exactly. Don't want a TO, so I'll qualify this by saying IF the family turns out to have been negligent in their choice of Child care( in this case knowing the guy had a violent history and was knowingly rooming with a RSO-which it appears IMO that they did know) then they should be charged to the fullest extent of negligence or manslaughter. Sorry, but unless we start holding parents and/or guardians responsible for decisions made outside the Childs best interest that lead to a tragedy like this, more innocents will suffer.

--apparently the family was fine with sending the girls on sleepovers with the 39 year old male neighbour, and the RSO grandpa previously.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
--nancy grace--dec.26/2011---

GRACE: Good question. Let`s go out to Ms. Story. Ms. Story, had he kept them before? I mean, it`s very -- it`s very convenient because, you know, he`s just a few doors down from Mommy. Had he kept them before?

AMBER STORY: Yes. This gentleman has for the last almost two years taking care of Tarah`s -- or Ali`s grandfather. He took care of him until he died. That has been what he`s been doing. And he`s been a close family friend for a long time. (INAUDIBLE) go over to his house and spend the night because they get to play on the floor in front of the TV and watch TV and they play games.

was it in this thread I read she had brothers? I searched the last thread and came up empty. did it disappear? I am confusing myself!

OK I just got here and it's just like I thought it would be when I left last night.

I read the affidavit but have a few questions for some patient person.

Has the reason for the murder been given? Also, has the autopsy results been reported and was she sexually abused?

--apparently the family was fine with sending the girls on sleepovers with the 39 year old male neighbour, and the RSO grandpa previously.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
--nancy grace--dec.26/2011---

GRACE: Good question. Let`s go out to Ms. Story. Ms. Story, had he kept them before? I mean, it`s very -- it`s very convenient because, you know, he`s just a few doors down from Mommy. Had he kept them before?

AMBER STORY: Yes. This gentleman has for the last almost two years taking care of Tarah`s -- or Ali`s grandfather. He took care of him until he died. That has been what he`s been doing. And he`s been a close family friend for a long time. (INAUDIBLE) go over to his house and spend the night because they get to play on the floor in front of the TV and watch TV and they play games.
----------
"This gentleman", let that resonate. For years, I've posted that "gentleman" is a very wrong term to use when describing rapers and murderers.

the other thread it was stated there were 2 brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member