IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I just got here and it's just like I thought it would be when I left last night.

I read the affidavit but have a few questions for some patient person.

Has the reason for the murder been given? Also, has the autopsy results been reported and was she sexually abused?

As far as I know, no reason has been given yet, thought more details may come out in time. Also, nothing on the autopsy, I am not even sure one has been done yet, possibly it is being conducted today? Sorry, not very helpful, there just isn't a lot of information yet. Maybe someone else here has heard more?

the other thread it was stated there were 2 brothers

ok I will go back and search. I wonder the ages and if they were with the mom while sick IMO that would be very telling, she only sent the girls away, and if they were older couldn't they have helped out?

https://mylicense.in.gov/everification/Search.aspx

FWIW, I didn't find anybody named Plumadore.

Plus, I don't think he can get a license in Indiana.

Employment and Other Basic Rights
Indiana allows employers to ask about criminal convictions and run background checks. An employer considers a criminal record in her hiring decisions. Indiana law makes it difficult or impossible to get licenses required to practice many professions. These include, but are not limited to, barbering, education, insurance sales, attorney, public office holder, child care, education, real estate agent, mortgage broker and nursing.

Read more: Rights of Convicted Felons in Indiana | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6804845_rights-convicted-felons-indiana.html#ixzz1hlToCOFz

That's one sick case! Indiana has some really gruesome and infamous cases.
Sylvia Likens
Shanda Sharer
Aliahna Lemmon

If there is a Hell, Michael Plumadore should join Osama bin Laden, Gertrude Baniszewski, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin in Hell. They deserve each other.
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Jada Justice

Katie Collman (her murderer/molester got some prison justice, he was housed with her cousin and he tattood "Katie's Revenge" on his forehead!)

Kim, Brad, Jill Camm

April Tinsley

Alejandra Gutierrez

was it in this thread I read she had brothers? I searched the last thread and came up empty. did it disappear? I am confusing myself!

Yes, there was a post saying there were six kids all together.

OK I just got here and it's just like I thought it would be when I left last night.

I read the affidavit but have a few questions for some patient person.

Has the reason for the murder been given? Also, has the autopsy results been reported and was she sexually abused?

I have not seen anything stating why he killed Aliahna or have seen an autopsy. My guess is the autopsy might take a bit longer since he dismembered her. So no confirmation of her being sexually abused. Just everyone guessing that it could be a possibility.

Plus, I don't think he can get a license in Indiana.

Employment and Other Basic Rights
Indiana allows employers to ask about criminal convictions and run background checks. An employer considers a criminal record in her hiring decisions. Indiana law makes it difficult or impossible to get licenses required to practice many professions. These include, but are not limited to, barbering, education, insurance sales, attorney, public office holder, child care, education, real estate agent, mortgage broker and nursing.

Read more: Rights of Convicted Felons in Indiana | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6804845_rights-convicted-felons-indiana.html#ixzz1hlToCOFz

Thanks Ransom and Donjeta! That's why I said he either was or was pretending to be a nurse. I still think he might have been trying to set up himself to look like he had attending Ivy Tech for nursing, starting in 2009.

Thanks Ransom and Donjeta! That's why I said he either was or was pretending to be a nurse. I still think he might have been trying to set up himself to look like he had attending Ivy Tech for nursing, starting in 2009.

Well I wouldn't put it beyond him, wasn't there something about forgery in his criminal record? But I'm not sure if a RSO could afford to be too particular about the licenses of the people if he wants someone as a live-in nurse.

So her torso, including the pelvic region? was found in a trash bin? Or just the upper torso?

If the pelvic region, then the DNA from sexual assault?

Sorry to be so graphic; however, the perp. forced everyone to think about that...

This mother had access to a tv/computer. Over several days that her children were with the convict and had no contact with her, she was gaming through the night and days.

Link please? I have seen nothing fwiw that indicates she had no contact with her children over several days or that the children had no contact with her. I just want to make sure we are separating fact from rumor here.

She is a victim of this horrific act until we hear otherwise.

Would you mind walking me through what we have that shows he was doing these things? I am trying to get this all straight in my mind. He is not a very adept criminal, his priors were for assault correct? I dont see him as masterminding a fraud, but I am frequently very wrong.

Yes, the perp sent DNA along with polaroids to other victims in NE Indiana. See this link from AMW's website:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=64668

Couldn't we then assume MP's DNA is on file already as a convicted felon and it wouldn't be a match? Or, is DNA collected only in some area's with some crimes.

Either way, his dna will be collected with this case and if it matches any other unsolveds (with the perps dna) it will come up.

Thanks Ladylub and Melissamom!!!

This is what it sounds like to me, she was outside either wanting to go home, possibly sleepwalking and refused to go back in. He was trying to make her and she was refusing probably loudly. I imagine by this time he had discovered she was not easy to manage and his anger got the best of him and he exploded with a brick.

I still don't know about the sexual abuse, if he'd been drinking he would have been a lot quicker to anger and lose control.

I have to wonder if the family thought so highly of him and if he sexually abused her why he would need to kill her? He could always blame someone else at the trailer park and since he had the families total support he probably thought he could talk himself out of that.

I think it was a loss of control and anger issue. (I also hope that's all it was.)

There are also plenty of people who just take a course or two and then advertise themselves as in-home personal care aids. You don't have to have ANY qualifications for that. I live part of the year in a community with a high retirement population and it is often found that the 'caretakers' have been convicted of crimes of opportunity like forgery, credit card theft, stealing jewelry, etc. Every now and then something worse turns up, like annuities signed over and wills changed and then the elderly victim is found dead of hypothermia out in a field or 'falling' off a bridge into the lake or river.

We also lived in the Florida panhandle after Katrina and there were MANY felons who flooded our area looking for work roofing, sheet rocking, landscaping, etc. I'm sure there were some who wouldn't commit a crime again, but plenty who would seize an easy opportunity. We hired a painter we liked a lot, smooth likable fella that unfortunately turned out to be in the "opportunistic" category. :(

So some career fields make easy cover for scumbags.

This man isn't from Indiana, so I doubt that he is in any way involved in the rape/murder of April Marie Tinsley. I think that it is good to bring that case back into the public eye, though, now that this has happened and we know how saturated that area is with RSOs.

I don't think (hope) this case is sex related, but more rage related. JMO. I also don't think the cigar was celebratory, but rather an excuse to get other items for his clean up. Again, JMO.

Plumadore has been placed on a 72-hour hold. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec 30 at 9a. No bond has been set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500