IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported that he put her in the freezer for a period of hours before he dismembered. If she was frozen - that helps with the mess. As for spatter - she was already dead - not much spatter as heart isn't beating and then being frozen - well, you get the idea.

Lord, that hurt to type.

I am 52 and I never ever would have believed I would be posting and reading the HORRORS :furious:everyday that are happening to our children.Unbelievable :furious:

It was reported that he put her in the freezer for a period of hours before he dismembered. If she was frozen - that helps with the mess. As for spatter - she was already dead - not much spatter as heart isn't beating and then being frozen - well, you get the idea.

Lord, that hurt to type.

:( I know. :( I think Dr. Fessel is right (I think that was the poster that mentioned this).
1) How long would it take to freeze her body if it was put in there whole?
2) We know that when a body (already deceased) is frozen there would be little mess (meaning blood)
3) How long did it take to dismember her and place her in different bags?
4) Drive to the two locations?

The above hurt to type as well :( but the WHOLE process from murder to disposal took time. She had to have been in the freezer for hours...possibly even a day.

IMO, he knew he would have time to do all of those things because IMO those children were NOT being checked on by the family. He knew that he would have to dispose of most of her by Christmas Eve because SURELY the family would begin looking for her then.

I guess what I am saying is...it is hard for me to believe that Aliahna was just in the freezer (whole) for a few short hours. This leads me to believe that she might have been in there for at least a day, possibly more. JMO.

What do we know about the possibility of there being boys in the family? Two? Are they mom's? Step-dad's? Their's together?

Trying to stay caught up:

Is it confirmed that Pomodore is a convicted SO? Has it been confirmed somewhere that Aliahna did NOT have the diagnoses Mom related to the media and (presumably) LE?

How these three girls ended up in that trailer with MP is of great concern to me. I have never known anyone to have the flu so badly that they were unable to care for their children, and yet at the same time, this very ill person was not hospitalized.

I can certainy understand being ill and multiple children can be very tiring, on a good day. But in those instances where I have been so ill as to need someone's help, they watched my children for several hours so I could nap each day, or ran grocery errands for me, etc.

I am trying to imagine a circumstance where I am so ill with a flu as to be unable to care for my children, and yet not so ill as to need hospitalization, and further where the person I choose to have assist me by caring for my female children is a man I once expressed serious concerns about. :confused:

Further, I am trying to figure out if something I read on the now closed thread is true. Was there a male child or children who was not in the care of MP but rather still in the care of the very sick mom? Did I misread that info?

Because I can't imagine being so ill that my daughters are too much for me and are handed over to someone such as this, not for hours but DAYS and yet not so ill my son must be handed over as well?

Can someone make sense of this for me cause I am still just as confused as I was earlier.

There is a family photo on TS's FB page. This photo includes; TS, AS, an older male child (maybe 10/11), AL, 2 - 6 year old girls, and the youngest child is a male 3/4 years old. There is also other pictures of an older female child that I believe to be TS's sisters daughter.

And it wasn't like she was a single parent. Just because step dad worked nights, doesn't mean he couldn't handle the children. We aren't talking about newborn triplets FGS.

JMO

This is sickening.

He only drove to one location. The convien. store where he bought the cigar. The Sheriff on NG last night confirmed that that was the store and dumpster where he disposed of some. The head, hands and feet were in his freezer at the trailer. So, he only drove to one location - not 2.

I'm willing to bet the FBI involved are like a hornet's nest around there now. Not sure I want to hear about all that they find.

Before we keep rolling along with the rumor of other children, I havent seen any media that indicates there were.

Anyone else?

How these three girls ended up in that trailer with MP is of great concern to me. I have never known anyone to have the flu so badly that they were unable to care for their children, and yet at the same time, this very ill person was not hospitalized.

I can certainy understand being ill and multiple children can be very tiring, on a good day. But in those instances where I have been so ill as to need someone's help, they watched my children for several hours so I could nap each day, or ran grocery errands for me, etc.

I am trying to imagine a circumstance where I am so ill with a flu as to be unable to care for my children, and yet not so ill as to need hospitalization, and further where the person I choose to have assist me by caring for my female children is a man I once expressed serious concerns about. :confused:

Further, I am trying to figure out if something I read on the now closed thread is true. Was there a male child or children who was not in the care of MP but rather still in the care of the very sick mom? Did I misread that info?

Because I can't imagine being so ill that my daughters are too much for me and are handed over to someone such as this, not for hours but DAYS and yet not so ill my son must be handed over as well?

Can someone make sense of this for me cause I am still just as confused as I was earlier.

I agree 100%.................How this young girl and her 2 sisters ended up in that trailer is very relevant to this case.Over my cold dead body would this be anywhere near my children. I have a feeling when everything comes out,it will be horrendous.Just like the case on last weeks AMW:furious:.

Lord, that hurt to type.

It's hard to imagine that someone living in a trailer which appears as small as that one does would have room for a freezer large enough for a child's body. But I guess he must have one.....:(

Maroney, it's in the media links thread.

<<<respectfully snipped>>>

Also located [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7465866#post7465866"]IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, MEDIA LINKS & TIMELINES, NO DISCUSSION[/ame] thread

And it wasn't like she was a single parent. Just because step dad worked nights, doesn't mean he couldn't handle the children. We aren't talking about newborn triplets FGS.

JMO

This is sickening.

Or, we have at least one special needs child who on the surface, if her diagnoses as related in the media are accurate, needed a lot of attention and she was likely a very difficult child to parent. Children with her profile, as I understand it, can be a challenge. If Mom is sick and step dad is bringing home the bacon, and there is a previously trusted caregiver willing to watch them and keep them entertained rather than housebound with a sick mom and possibly a sleep deprived step dad-why not take advantage of it?

I doubt Mom forsaw this. Or grandmom. No one thought this man would chop up one of the children clearly. JMVHO.

The older male child may also be her sisters, possibly TS's Godson. The youngest could be her sister's as well. Her sister was hospitalized for a few weeks. Maybe TS was caring for her three children during that time. AL was her first born, so I don't think the oldest boy could be hers. There is also a photo of her sister and her sister's children, I think the other 3 are the same ones pictured with her sis. Hope that makes sense!!

Trying to stay caught up:

Is it confirmed that Pomodore is a convicted SO? Has it been confirmed somewhere that Aliahna did NOT have the diagnoses Mom related to the media and (presumably) LE?

Her medical records would be protected under the privacy laws so we're imo not likely to have any other confirmation apart from what the family says.

I for one would like to know if the people making the ADHD diagnosis (if she has one) were aware of the abuse she had gone through (if she had been a victim prior to being diagnosed).

One of the exclusion criteria for ADHD is
The symptoms do not happen only during the course of a Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Schizophrenia, or other Psychotic Disorder. The symptoms are not better accounted for by another mental disorder (e.g. Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Dissociative Disorder, or a Personality Disorder).
The PTSD or other psychological consequences from the abuse might manifest themselves as ADHD like symptoms.
http://www.ritalindeath.com/ADHD-Criteria.htm

Your question is also one of my major questions. I have also read that another female child as well as two male children were at home with the "ill" mom. I hope that someone can confirm this information. It just doesn't make sense to send the children away who were old enough to help out. There is also info stating the the mother was busy playing computer games while she was so sick..........

Another major question I have is: How did Grandmother Story and the murderer get to be BFF?

and Why haven't we seen or heard from the Stepfather?

Mom's list was pretty specific and we dont know if Aliahna had any previous abuse whatsoever, right? I am not trying to persuade anyone, but I dont think we can completely throw out the possibility that this was an act of fear and frustration by the babysitter. IMO. I still think this is more like a confrontation that went to far, she left the house and he creamed her on the steps.

The rest is souless. Actually, all of it seems souless. :(

Her medical records can be reviewed by LE-a simple subpoena, and I am sure they have already gathered them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
I swore I would not follow this case yet here I am
I just do not get it at all anymore. What is it gonna take to keep these precious children from dying and or being abused>?????????????
IMHO,It will never stop unless Parents/Step-Parents /Boyfriends/Girlfriends etc. stop handing over their children to abusers esp.KNOWN CHILD Molesters!!!!!
I am not bashing mom just speaking the truth IMO.Last week on AMW 2 sisters were handed over to a pedophile first from their Aunt ,who watched them when mom was in jail,then from mom when she got out.Mom is on the run.

My heart and sympathy are with the victims always.............IMHO that little angel and her siblings are the true victims..........Mom was okay with leaving 3 young children alone for days with a KNOWN CHILD Molester! If you put a CHILD in a lions cage,and they get eaten you would go to JAIL!
__________________Brought over.

The older male child may also be her sisters, possibly TS's Godson. The youngest could be her sister's as well. Her sister was hospitalized for a few weeks. Maybe TS was caring for her three children during that time. AL was her first born, so I don't think the oldest boy could be hers. There is also a photo of her sister and her sister's children, I think the other 3 are the same ones pictured with her sis. Hope that makes sense!!

So there were other children in the Souder's home? Not just the three girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
I swore I would not follow this case yet here I am
I just do not get it at all anymore. What is it gonna take to keep these precious children from dying and or being abused>?????????????
IMHO,It will never stop unless Parents/Step-Parents /Boyfriends/Girlfriends etc. stop handing over their children to abusers esp.KNOWN CHILD Molesters!!!!!
I am not bashing mom just speaking the truth IMO.Last week on AMW 2 sisters were handed over to a pedophile first from their Aunt ,who watched them when mom was in jail,then from mom when she got out.Mom is on the run.

My heart and sympathy are with the victims always.............IMHO that little angel and her siblings are the true victims..........Mom was okay with leaving 3 young children alone for days with a KNOWN CHILD Molester! If you put a CHILD in a lions cage,and they get eaten you would go to JAIL!

__________________Brought over.

So Pomodore is a confirmed convicted child molester? I know, I am starting to sound like a broken record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member