IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I know. :( I think Dr. Fessel is right (I think that was the poster that mentioned this).
1) How long would it take to freeze her body if it was put in there whole?
2) We know that when a body (already deceased) is frozen there would be little mess (meaning blood)
3) How long did it take to dismember her and place her in different bags?
4) Drive to the two locations?

The above hurt to type as well :( but the WHOLE process from murder to disposal took time. She had to have been in the freezer for hours...possibly even a day.

IMO, he knew he would have time to do all of those things because IMO those children were NOT being checked on by the family. He knew that he would have to dispose of most of her by Christmas Eve because SURELY the family would begin looking for her then.

I guess what I am saying is...it is hard for me to believe that Aliahna was just in the freezer (whole) for a few short hours. This leads me to believe that she might have been in there for at least a day, possibly more. JMO.

BBM

--according to the affadavit for probable cause

http://www.journalgazette.net/assets/pdf/JG1026141227.PDF

--"early morning hours" Thursday Dec.22nd, he killed her, placed body in the freezer

--"late evening hours of Thursday Dec.22nd and into the early morning hours" of Friday Dec.23rd, he dismembered the body w/ a hacksaw

so, that would have given him about 24 hrs. of "freezing time".

Mom's list was pretty specific and we dont know if Aliahna had any previous abuse whatsoever, right? I am not trying to persuade anyone, but I dont think we can completely throw out the possibility that this was an act of fear and frustration by the babysitter. IMO. I still think this is more like a confrontation that went to far, she left the house and he creamed her on the steps.

The rest is souless. Actually, all of it seems souless. :(

Aliahna was abused by two perps when her family lived in IA. According to statements made by her stepfather, that was the cause of her PTSD. She felt bad about getting the perps in that case in trouble, so she didn't tell right away. There is no proof that she was previously abused by MP, but as far as prior abuse, it was documented and both perpetrators were caught.

Trying to stay caught up:

Is it confirmed that Pomodore is a convicted SO? Has it been confirmed somewhere that Aliahna did NOT have the diagnoses Mom related to the media and (presumably) LE?

No, it has NOT been confirmed that Pulmadore is a RSO. Look at my posts to see what I have done so far to try and get information.

The original article out yesterday by a radio station indicated MP was a registered sex offender according to the Sheriff.

I emailed that radio station last night asking them where they got that info, etc., etc. The writer of the article is suppose to get back to me to clarify exactly what happened.

Today they reworded the article - http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218

The Sheriff said Plumadore was found in what was the “Domestic Violence and Sex Offender Registry Verification” by warrant and sex offender check.

IMO, it appears LE went to a RSO to do a registered verification, and either MP was living there with a RSO, or took over a RSO apartment, of which, LE then ran a check on MP and the Indiana warrant showed up.

Hopefully the radio station will get back to me sometime today.

Or, we have at least one special needs child who on the surface, if her diagnoses as related in the media are accurate, needed a lot of attention and she was likely a very difficult child to parent. Children with her profile, as I understand it, can be a challenge. If Mom is sick and step dad is bringing home the bacon, and there is a previously trusted caregiver willing to watch them and keep them entertained rather than housebound with a sick mom and possibly a sleep deprived step dad-why not take advantage of it?

I doubt Mom forsaw this. Or grandmom. No one thought this man would chop up one of the children clearly. JMVHO.

I do believe nobody foresaw that she would be chopped up but IMO parents who have already had at least one of their children abused at least twice should be able to foresee that bad things might happen if they've left unsupervised with a male caregiver associating with several RSO's.

I can understand being naive the first time.

I'm wondering the same thing since Grandmother lived in Jacksonville, Florida according to her FB.
Your question is also one of my major questions. I have also read that another female child as well as two male children were at home with the "ill" mom. I hope that someone can confirm this information. It just doesn't make sense to send the children away who were old enough to help out. There is also info stating the the mother was busy playing computer games while she was so sick..........

Another major question I have is: How did Grandmother Story and the murderer get to be BFF?

and Why haven't we seen or heard from the Stepfather?

Anyone have a way to archive Iowa to see players and circumstances of abuse that Aliahna had experienced there? Could maybe this was the reason family moved away? So glad FBI is involved> I believe there is going to be alot of closets with skeletons if they research some computers>

I have been busy with work. Can someone update me? Is there some new info on what happened to Aliahna to cause her PTSD?

So there were other children in the Souder's home? Not just the three girls?

I do not have a link handy, but I read somewhere that Souder had 6 kids. We know 3 were with . I have never seen anything in MSN about the other 3.

I cannot believe I am even discussing this... so we are just going to talk about "objects."
Our fridge/freezer recently broke... so I have been thinking about and looking at them a lot recently.

What kind of fridge/freezer did he have?

If the freezer was on the top/fridge on the bottom... he could not have fit something 4 feet tall and 41 pounds in it.

If the freezer/fridge were side by side... ice maker or not... you COULD fit something 4 feet tall and 41lbs inside.
After removing everything, including the shelves from it.

However, after emptying it, removing the shelves and putting the contents somewhere...
How would you keep that freezer door shut with that weight behind it?

If he had a deep freeze (highly unlikely in a mobile home) that would easily hold something 4 feet tall and 41lbs...
We've actually seen much larger objects put in those for long periods of time.

The only probable way he put something 4 feet tall in his freezer is if he had a side by side.
What kind of fridge/freezer he had would help us to know how big the item(s) were that he stored in his freezer. :twocents:

:( I know. :( I think Dr. Fessel is right (I think that was the poster that mentioned this).
1) How long would it take to freeze her body if it was put in there whole?
2) We know that when a body (already deceased) is frozen there would be little mess (meaning blood)
3) How long did it take to dismember her and place her in different bags?
4) Drive to the two locations?

The above hurt to type as well :( but the WHOLE process from murder to disposal took time. She had to have been in the freezer for hours...possibly even a day.

IMO, he knew he would have time to do all of those things because IMO those children were NOT being checked on by the family. He knew that he would have to dispose of most of her by Christmas Eve because SURELY the family would begin looking for her then.

I guess what I am saying is...it is hard for me to believe that Aliahna was just in the freezer (whole) for a few short hours. This leads me to believe that she might have been in there for at least a day, possibly more. JMO.

And it wasn't like she was a single parent. Just because step dad worked nights, doesn't mean he couldn't handle the children. We aren't talking about newborn triplets FGS.

JMO

This is sickening.

And apparently this only applied to the girls.

I have a feeling that the reason Aliahna feared the cops and felt bad for turning the 2 guys in was b/c of the views the family has of the RSO grandfather. I wonder how much did she know about her grandfathers disgusting criminal past and how the family feels about it as well. She sees good in all people sounds like it was a forced belief no way could a family with a RSO in it not explain that some people are just bad.

I have already had to explain bad people to my daughter when she had just turned 4. When Somer Thompson went missing she hid behind the chair ( she was supposed to be sleeping in her room) and then I see her head pop up tears in her eyes ask "how can someone hurt that pretty little girl mommy" Those words with her voice replay in my head every single time I hear about a child going missing.

BBM. What's this about? Can someone clue me in?

Thank you to everyone filling in the brush strokes for a moderator who is very, very slow today. :)

So Pomodore is a confirmed convicted child molester? I know, I am starting to sound like a broken record.

If you believe the sheriff that said he was required to register in NC a few back years, he is not only a confirmed and convicted child molester, but a repeat offender as well. It's still the same source as yesterday.

It's quite possible that he was at that point a registered RSO, and his registration period simply expired. MOO. If his registration did just expire, the only way to prove what he is would be to find the original court records, which I have been looking for, but it's kind of hard not knowing where the alleged molestation occurred.

New Oklahoma Law Softens Penalties For Public Urination

Hundreds of sex offenders could be coming off the statewide (OK) registry because of changes to sex offender laws. Before November 1, people caught urinating in public had to register as sex offenders, but a new law is softening the penalty.

FYI . . . regarding registering as a Sex Offender. I remember when MO modified their law (due to arrests at Mardi Gras there were so many WOMEN on the registry raising red flags) & it was a HUGE ordeal to ensure the right people were removed from the dB !

I have been busy with work. Can someone update me? Is there some new info on what happened to Aliahna to cause her PTSD?

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983/1002/LOCAL

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/2 ... 1002/LOCAL
‘Silent Night’ vigil echoes with anguish
--snipped--

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa.

Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983/1002/LOCAL

Mom's list was pretty specific and we dont know if Aliahna had any previous abuse whatsoever, right? I am not trying to persuade anyone, but I dont think we can completely throw out the possibility that this was an act of fear and frustration by the babysitter. IMO. I still think this is more like a confrontation that went to far, she left the house and he creamed her on the steps.

The rest is souless. Actually, all of it seems souless. :(

UMMMM...do the police have this laundry??????

According to neighbors Greg Shumaker and Mike Tulley, Plumadore had worked for Aliahna's grandfather, Jimmy Lemmon, a registered sex offender, who had emphysema and also lived in the mobile home park. Plumadore took care of him and in return lived in his home.

Jimmy Lemmon died Dec. 3, and Plumadore continued to live in his home. The neighbors said Plumadore's only source of income was donating plasma, and they were beginning to wonder how he'd pay the rent. They said that after Jimmy Lemmon died, Plumadore seemed depressed but lately seemed to be recovering. Shumaker and Tulley agreed there was nothing in Plumadore's behavior to indicate he would do such a thing.

“He was a friendly guy,” Tulley said.

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.
http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS09/320097837

Ummmm...aren't these two people also on the WatchList? UHHH...where is this laundry?

It was reported that he put her in the freezer for a period of hours before he dismembered. If she was frozen - that helps with the mess. As for spatter - she was already dead - not much spatter as heart isn't beating and then being frozen - well, you get the idea.

Lord, that hurt to type.

As for the dismemberment and disposal you are correct in that there would be no splatter but he stated that he killed her on the steps/ramp right outside of his doorway. Beating someone in the head multiple times with a brick should have produced quite a bit of blood splatter. I'm thinking that he had to have attempted to clean up the area or investigators would have noticed it right off the bat.

I cannot believe I am even discussing this... so we are just going to talk about "objects."
Our fridge/freezer recently broke... so I have been thinking about and looking at them a lot recently.

What kind of fridge/freezer did he have?

If the freezer was on the top/fridge on the bottom... he could not have fit something 4 feet tall and 41 pounds in it.

If the freezer/fridge were side by side... ice maker or not... you COULD fit something 4 feet tall and 41lbs inside.
After removing everything, including the shelves from it.

However, after emptying it, removing the shelves and putting the contents somewhere...
How would you keep that freezer door shut with that weight behind it?

If he had a deep freeze (highly unlikely in a mobile home) that would easily hold something 4 feet tall and 41lbs...
We've actually seen much larger objects put in those for long periods of time.

The only probable way he put something 4 feet tall in his freezer is if he had a side by side.
What kind of fridge/freezer he had would help us to know how big the item(s) were that he stored in his freezer. :twocents:

--my aunt lived in a trailer at one time, she had a small apt. sized freezer in the back area. ( maybe 5 ft. wide X 2 ft. X 4 ft. deep or so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname