IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to find out "triggered" means bringing up a bad memory. I should have said "reminded me of". Sorry, I meant my comment as a compliment, an observation. ((Hugs))

Lol. I know my friend. I was just busting your chops. Much love.

Could Amanda have possibly seen the burglar in/or by the 1st home (that was robbed)? Is it possible she saw the burglar/s & either they knew/were afraid she saw them? Possibly taking the garbage to the street, or something like that, directly after Davey left for the gym? Or even if she didn't see them, could they have thought she did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flat screens are light. Just pull up your pants and tighten your belt before lifting them. Jmo

At 5:35ish Amanda explains getting up early in the mornings to do her devotions.

[video=youtube;sQJMlgc1O7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQJMlgc1O7A[/video]

5:30 burglary two doors down from Amanda Blackburn; 2 TVs + a 50" large screen TV were stolen; residents were out of town

6:00 dark colored SUV was seen leaving the scene on CCTV

6:10 Davey Blackburn leaves to go to the gym; gym time cards verify this visit

6:45 neighbor hears gun shots

Eyewitness neighbor reports seeing a BM twice, who's wearing a two-toned suede hoodie with lighter colored pants

8:30 Davey Blackburn returns home to find his wife mortally wounded w/ gunshot to her head

<modsnip>

8:35 Police arrive to find no signs of forced entry.

If the SUV leaves the area at 6:00, how do the killers see Mr. Blackburn leave his home at 6:10?

If LEO stops to pet Amanda's dogs, why didn't the dogs go wild with snarling and barking while their master was in grave danger?

<modsnip>

The driver left the neighborhood. It's doubtful that the other guy did because he was seen walking away from the first home.

He doesn't seem to be moving quickly. Rather odd for someone who just fired several rounds and killed someone. I think the instinct is to run.

Was the picture taken after the first home and before he entered the Blackburn's home, or after the he left the Blackburn's home? He does seem to be walking along casually like he's not afraid anyone will notice him, which would be odd, I agree, to do right after you've murdered someone.

Flat screens are light. Just pull up your pants and tighten your belt before lifting them. Jmo
:) Guess this guy had his belt tightened when he walked out of Walmart with this big ole flatscreen.

dOL7JAJ.jpg

Shoplifter walks out of Walmart with a flat-screen television - and the only thing that catches him is CCTV
By Daily Mail Reporter

Updated: 18:02 EST, 7 February 2012

He doesn't seem to be moving quickly. Rather odd for someone who just fired several rounds and killed someone. I think the instinct is to run.
If you run in a nice neighborhood and you don't look like you belong, they run after you.

Was trying to find the video link....I need to apologize....I think I mistakenly saw the pictures of 'outside' guy and 'inside' guys in 2 different articles...and the 'inside' was another crime....I'm so sorry....if I find they are one & the same I will post the link but I believe I am mistaken.....So sorry..... :/

Was trying to find the video link....I need to apologize....I think I mistakenly saw the pictures of 'outside' guy and 'inside' guys in 2 different articles...and the 'inside' was another crime....I'm so sorry....if I find they are one & the same I will post the link but I believe I am mistaken.....So sorry..... :/

Check the state on that other footage of that home invasion. Because I don't think it is Indiana.

Thanks Dexter...I was definitely mixed up...I think it's bedtime!

Thanks Dexter...I was definitely mixed up...I think it's bedtime!

No worries. I usually tend to fall asleep at the keyboard while still logged in on a thread. Some may think that I'm still up and ready to post. But usually that is not the case. Lol.

Sometimes I wonder if others do the same. Lol. I would see 50 people on a thread with no posting going on for hours. Lol

Good night my friend.

Does anyone else see a label or tag on the back of the jacket...about midway down?

Was the picture taken after the first home and before he entered the Blackburn's home, or after the he left the Blackburn's home? He does seem to be walking along casually like he's not afraid anyone will notice him,which would be odd, I agree, to do right after you've murdered someone.

I actually think that'd be intentionally what someone would do - particularly someone who had been involved in crimes of some sort prior to this (which I realize goes against what many seem to think about the person being inexperienced/young)

If you don't want to stand out as possibly having been involved in something nefarious (the robberies or the murder) acting non-nonchalant and as if you are just out for a walk or whatever would attract FAR less attention than if you took off running.

Talk about suspicious!

But nobody ran after the suspect and nobody called 911 after hearing gun shots.

Per the presser he was seen multiple times (and in at least one case, by the same person).

By acting casual I imagine he'd think anyone who may have noticed him would be less apt to think he was involved instead of if shots were fired and he immediately took off running instead of just ambling along like he had been earlier.

He'd attract far more attention to himself.

Stay 'chill' like he had been doing prior and it would be less likely to seem suspect IMO.

Bumping

Originally posted by Bessie:

Well, it's certainly your choice whether or not to accept the statement as fact. But as I posted the other day, unless LE indicates otherwise, the husband is a victim, and will be regarded as such in any discussion on this board. So, per "the rules", that means no speculating about his involvement.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members