GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

It's so far away from Delphi that I don't see any reason to imagine this death is related to the murders there. Delphi is also within the same distance to Chicago, Louisville, and Kalamazoo.
3 hours 52 min from Delphi

( :waiting: )

(Anyone downstairs?)
There isn't an LE scanner available for that county. I am listening to the Fire/EMS archives from the morning. Don't expect to find anything other than a dispatch.

There isn't an LE scanner available for that county. I am listening to the Fire/EMS archives from the morning. Don't expect to find anything other than a dispatch.

(I read or posted something upstream that said "dispatchers confirmed" or something like that...)

Eta: well crap I can't find it now. Must have imagined it? Nevermind...)

Eta: Found it:
"Breaking: Body of young female found in Warrick Co. - Tri-State News, Weather & Sports - WFIE. Com
14 News › story › breaking-body-of-you...

Google search results:
"6 hours ago -Dispatchers confirm authorities are responding to a body found in Warrick County."

http://m.14news.com/14news/db_345625/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=1dsNpYHc

Suspicious death may not even mean murder at this early stage...wait and see, jmo.

Suspicious death may not even mean murder at this early stage...wait and see, jmo.

Good point.

They've said this about suicides before, right?

Condolences to the family of whoever this is. I expect an ID soon, moo.

Only a Fire/EMS dispatch. No other info.

Who do we have reported missing from the area? (Not that this body will necessarily match any reported missing persons, or be someone from the area...)

This body sounds recent ("passerby" and "parking lot"), but here's the link to NamUs Indiana anyway:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/c...sc&order=name&page=10&pp=&view_type=thumbnail

(ETA: we need to keep our eyes open at this link anyway for possible connections to Abby and Libby also, imo.)

Over the weekend the Web.com Golf Tour had a tournament in Newburgh, Indiana.

It's so far away from Delphi that I don't see any reason to imagine this death is related to the murders there. Delphi is also within the same distance to Chicago, Louisville, and Kalamazoo.

I wouldn't rule it out. Look at Israel Keyes.

ETA, really love reading your posts. :)

No. It may not be a child, if I understand correctly.

I had originally seen child somewhere, or so I thought, so apologies for any confusion. What has been confirmed so far is "young female."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back