IN - Hannah Wilson, 22, IU student, murdered, Brown County, 24 April 2015

Yes - that is the location I am lusting for.

Also, re: the motive: I had the same thought as someone way up above. Police said no sign of sexual assault and described her body as "clothed." She was wearing long sleeves, pants, and sneakers - about as chaste as a college girl can get. If police are right and there was no sexual motivation, what the hell is his motive? Why take a young girl from a college campus just to bludgeon her? Unless killing her wasn't the intention. He seems to have a history of aggression and violence more than sexual misconduct.

L7 -

Murder suspect has remote home 10 miles from campus. here is the link. I was wondering if you could place it on the map. I'll try to find the address....

I think it's 6181 West Ison Road, Bloomington, IN

http://wishtv.com/2015/04/25/murder-suspect-in-iu-student-slaying-has-criminal-record/

I also show he has an alias of "Abby Frisch".

In one section they use "His vehicle, a 2012 Kia Sportage..." in another "The car towed by police was not owned by Messel". Making payments perhaps? I read it as it was his car, just not listed on the title.
Maybe it technically belongs to his stepfather?

According to this transcript the link was the cell phone and it's data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWr7o7BgOpc

Female Anchor: A big developing story tonight, the murder of IU senior, Hannah Wilson. The man accused of killing her has faced a Judge today as we hear evidence against him for the first time. Now Police commenting about similarities between this case and the disappearance of Lauren Spire. Let's start with that chilling evidence.
Male Anchor: RTV6 reporter, Jack Reinhardt is live outside the Brown County Courthouse with today's latest developments. Jack?
Jack: Daniel Messel actually led Indiana State Police investigators to his very doorstep, that's because he apparently accidentally dropped his cell phone at the crime scene and during the forensic examination State Police investigators learned that Messel had used that same cell phone in 2012 to place a call to State Police.
Male Voice Over: Daniel Messel had little to say during his brief fifteen minute initial hearing but the evidence gathered by State Police speaks volumes about the case, including his cell phone discovered Friday morning at the victim's feet at the Lake Lemon crime scene. Witnesses say that Messel failed to return to his Bloomington home late Thursday night and failed to go to work on Friday morning. State Police picked up a report of a missing IU co ed, obtained a photo of the missing Hanna Wilson. The coroner's office made a positive identification, saying the victim had suffered at least four blows to the head that crushed her skull.
Ted: I'll make a quick, brief comment out of respect for the victim and the victim's family. We will remain out of respect for the judicial process, the investigation is ongoing and I will stand on our press release which is available at my office. We are back here on May 15th for a bond hearing and we'll continue our investigation. Thank you.
Jack: Messel said that he was broke so the Judge appointed a public defender. He appears in court next month for a bail hearing. He has a July jury trial. Ironically, Messel's initial hearing was conducted by video conference in a room that also serves as a chapel in the Brown County Jail. Messel, during that initial hearing sat in front of a wall with a cross painted on it with the words, "God forgives." Reporting live in Brown County, Jack Reinhardt, RTV6.

So he is on sugardaddy site but needs a public defender. I hope women really don't fall for sites like this.

Do they even verify income of their post-members.

Anybody can say I am a millionaire looking for love until you find out that they live in a seedy motel or broke down cabin in the woods. Geez.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (April 26, 2015) — The man who raised murder suspect Daniel Messel told FOX59 News that his son spoke of knowing a girl named “Hannah” from the bars near the Indiana University campus in the weeks before coed Hannah Wilson disappeared and was found slain Friday morning.

[TIMELINE: Hannah Wilson’s disappearance]

Gerald Messel said he was surprised his stepson didn’t come home Thursday night after a regular night of playing trivia in bars near the IU campus.
<modsnip>

http://fox59.com/2015/04/26/relative-says-co-eds-murder-suspect-spoke-of-a-hannah/

So he lived with dad and worked at a print shop. But on sugardaddy he states his annual income is near $200k.

Whoa.

That site and similar ones need to be regulated to help protect future victims of these guys.

Hi, long time no see. I sure hope this leads us to Lauren. Does anyone recall if Lake Lemon was searched? It's so close to where Hannah was found. If not I sure hope they do now. Too late to stick around but I hope to drop in tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back