GUILTY IN - Heather Norris, 20, found dismembered, Indianapolis, 13 April 2007

Y'all helped me realize that my instincts were correct. I didn't really put it together until I read above about Josh disposing of bags on the 13th of April.

He had her password, maybe even one of her computers, is my guess, and I'd bet he used this info to try and cover his tracks. That April 17 blog entry at blog.myspace.com/heathathacat was written by Joshua Bean.

I even left a comment there. That is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen a killer do. And from me, I think that's saying something.

Steve/Mr. A

I posted a blog entry about Heather and Josh last night:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=443

I was able to look at Josh's Match.com profile, which is not otherwise accessible, unless you register for Match. I did, using a fake name and details. Here's a screen cap of his profile:

http://crimeblog.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/joshuabeanmatch.JPG

What's interesting about Josh's Match.com profile is that he was on it in the last 5 days. I think this guy was thinking he had nothing to worry about.

I also found Heather's April 17 blog entry weirdly out of character for everything else I found on her. I wondered if Josh acquired some of her online info and was trying to fake her presence on the web to throw investigators off his trail.

And does anyone else think it's weird that so few people seemed to know she'd vanished?

Steve/Mr. A

Yes, I think it weird. Doesn't she have family or was it a situation where they were told to squash it?

Steve, I hope you turned your blog info over to the DA, notice I said DA and not local LE. I think that would be a safer bet.

I hope you turned over the blog too steve. I really dont think they will find her :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Y'all helped me realize that my instincts were correct. I didn't really put it together until I read above about Josh disposing of bags on the 13th of April.

He had her password, maybe even one of her computers, is my guess, and I'd bet he used this info to try and cover his tracks. That April 17 blog entry at blog.myspace.com/heathathacat was written by Joshua Bean.

I even left a comment there. That is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen a killer do. And from me, I think that's saying something.

Steve/Mr. A

also i think he has been the one logging in all this time. i am going to go through her comments and work back and see what i find

Yes, I think it weird. Doesn't she have family or was it a situation where they were told to squash it?

Steve, I hope you turned your blog info over to the DA, notice I said DA and not local LE. I think that would be a safer bet.

I will, but I can almost guarantee you that they know all of this already. But I'm letting them know, anyway.

Thanks,

Steve/Mr. A

I will, but I can almost guarantee you that they know all of this already. But I'm letting them know, anyway.

Thanks,

Steve/Mr. A

thank you and also thanks for directing your readers here. One said she saw something from heather on 4-10 can she send us to where it is i found the last comment 4-2

Folks --

I suspected that there was something off about photos like this posted to Joshua Bean's Photobucket account. The photo is of a cell phone with an "unknown name" and a 317 number on it. The call appeared to come on February 14 this year, Valentine's Day.

As a thank you to those who have posted in this thread and visited my blog entry, I'll relay what I've been told about those cell phone photos -- words in brackets are where I've substituted a name or word to clarify the quote:
[Joshua Bean] tried to make it look like [Heather Norris] had called him on Valentine' s Day. His friend was at Heather's cousin's (he dated he cousin) house that night and when she wasn't around he called Josh's phone. His friend then quickly deleted the number. Josh could not find the call on his online phone records, [because] he did not pick up. That is why he took a pic with his camera...
The person who told me this has a lot of info on Josh, and I've told them they need to turn it over to the police, immediately.

I will be adding an update about this to my blog entry, but wanted to let websleuthers know first, as a way of thanking you for your support and reading my blog.

Steve/Mr. A.

Great news steve, I have reached out to some of her friends on myspace to get word to the family that we are trying anything here.

Folks --

I suspected that there was something off about photos like this posted to Joshua Bean's Photobucket account. The photo is of a cell phone with an "unknown name" and a 317 number on it. The call appeared to come on February 14 this year, Valentine's Day.

As a thank you to those who have posted in this thread and visited my blog entry, I'll relay what I've been told about those cell phone photos -- words in brackets are where I've substituted a name or word to clarify the quote:
[Joshua Bean] tried to make it look like [Heather Norris] had called him on Valentine' s Day. His friend was at Heather's cousin's (he dated he cousin) house that night and when she wasn't around he called Josh's phone. His friend then quickly deleted the number. Josh could not find the call on his online phone records, [because] he did not pick up. That is why he took a pic with his camera...​
The person who told me this has a lot of info on Josh, and I've told them they need to turn it over to the police, immediately.

I will be adding an update about this to my blog entry, but wanted to let websleuthers know first, as a way of thanking you for your support and reading my blog.

Steve/Mr. A.

could you ask them if they would be okay posting here or another place? i really want to make sure gets what he deserves!!!!!

Are we allowed to start a petion here of do I need to start it somewhere else. All in for starting a DP petion for this .....starting poll as soon as I know if I can!!!! Please hurry.....TIA:D

That second Friendster account -- http://www.friendster.com/2561301 -- I seriously don't think Josh set that one up. Someone who really hated the guy set it up to scrape away the facade Joshua Bean did try to create through various websites and profiles. To me, the profiles that did seem most likely to be Joshua's showed too calculating a personality for him to ever just lay it out there like you see in that profile.

Still, it's educational, and I'd bet there's a lot of truth in it.

Steve/Mr. A

What a shame. Heather was a beautiful young woman. Another beautiful young woman murdered by an abusive boyfriend. I hope, for her families sake, that her remains are found and they can be put to rest.

Wow -- check out this post at a different blog. Quote:
Investigators into the disappearance of Heather Norris were told not to worry about it because she just ran away and her mother was overbearing...
Man. If that really happened, some lawsuit-ery is on the way, big-time.

Steve/Mr. A

Families of the suspects in these cases -- I often feel bad for them, though not as bad as I do for the victims or their families. A guy who must be Joshua Bean's little brother just posted this message on Josh's MySpace:
To all those that comment with what has happened, To all those that heard the news and jumped to conclusions, to all those that haven't heard the full story. Most of you probably havent heard hide or hare of this story besides off the news. Most of you have jumped to conclusions and attacking something that won't be here to read it. Im sry to say that the information that has been given to you is only half of the whole story. It's sad really to see that. Most of you considered to be friends. Most of you considered to be the person next to him. and this is what it comes down to. I will not tell the whole story. I have no right to. But listen and listen well get all the facts and I mean ALL the facts before going crazy on commenting something that you will soon regret. I could care less if you dont care what im saying to you. I could care less if you think less of me for saying it. He is my brother. and i have been there for him in the best and worst times. Just bare with us all on this. Until the full story can be released. and some things can be set straight.

Lil Bean
Unless the police are lying, Joshua Bean confessed. His younger brother is probably a much more moral creature than Joshua is, or he wouldn't have bothered. But I don't know how "all the facts" will get around Josh confessing, does anyone else?

I imagine Joshua Bean will hand out his password soon and that profile will be deleted by a relative like "Lil Bean." Anyone got a way to preserve it outside of a giant screen capture?

Steve/Mr. A

I'm afraid that, unless they find some "real" evidence that this young lady is dead, they may not be able to bring a murder charge against this guy. Surely, there is some kind of evidence in his house.

Families of the suspects in these cases -- I often feel bad for them, though not as bad as I do for the victims or their families. A guy who must be Joshua Bean's little brother just posted this message on Josh's MySpace:
To all those that comment with what has happened, To all those that heard the news and jumped to conclusions, to all those that haven't heard the full story. Most of you probably havent heard hide or hare of this story besides off the news. Most of you have jumped to conclusions and attacking something that won't be here to read it. Im sry to say that the information that has been given to you is only half of the whole story. It's sad really to see that. Most of you considered to be friends. Most of you considered to be the person next to him. and this is what it comes down to. I will not tell the whole story. I have no right to. But listen and listen well get all the facts and I mean ALL the facts before going crazy on commenting something that you will soon regret. I could care less if you dont care what im saying to you. I could care less if you think less of me for saying it. He is my brother. and i have been there for him in the best and worst times. Just bare with us all on this. Until the full story can be released. and some things can be set straight.​

Lil Bean​
Unless the police are lying, Joshua Bean confessed. His younger brother is probably a much more moral creature than Joshua is, or he wouldn't have bothered. But I don't know how "all the facts" will get around Josh confessing, does anyone else?

I imagine Joshua Bean will hand out his password soon and that profile will be deleted by a relative like "Lil Bean." Anyone got a way to preserve it outside of a giant screen capture?

Steve/Mr. A

You can go to the following link and download a program called Teleport Pro... it allows you full screen / website captures. Program is "free" to try and then you have to purchase:

http://www.download.com/Teleport-Pro/3000-2377_4-10002660.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back