GUILTY IN - Heather Norris, 20, found dismembered, Indianapolis, 13 April 2007

seeing how it was posted at 804 am and that was pretty regular for her now i think it was her....i know back and forth i go.

I think there were comments from Heather left on other myspace pages on the 10th. Right after I read the story on crimeblog, I went through all of Heather's friends and friend's of friends myspace pages and IIRC there were comments from Heather on several myspace sites on April 10.

But, several of Heather's friends myspace pages are now private. Yesterday, those were the only myspace comments I could find on the 10th. However, up to the 10th, it seems like she wrote something to some of her friends very regularly. And then she quit so abruptly.

IMO

I think there were comments from Heather left on other myspace pages on the 10th. Right after I read the story on crimeblog, I went through all of Heather's friends and friend's of friends myspace pages and IIRC there were comments from Heather on several myspace sites on April 10.

But, several of Heather's friends myspace pages are now private. Yesterday, those were the only myspace comments I could find on the 10th. However, up to the 10th, it seems like she wrote something to some of her friends very regularly. And then she quit so abruptly.

IMO

i saw those comments as well all in the same time frame...again i am creeped out by the evan guy....read truecrimeblog.com

i saw those comments as well all in the same time frame...again i am creeped out by the evan guy....read truecrimeblog.com

I just read it. It is all very strange.

Is Evan saying Pablo helped Josh Bean with the Feb. 14 phone picture?

Did you see Pablo's myspace profile and pic?

I just read it. It is all very strange.

Is Evan saying Pablo helped Josh Bean with the Feb. 14 phone picture?

Did you see Pablo's myspace profile and pic?

yes i did and on someones myspace he tells them that "ben" is going to kill him...ben is on her comments

i think he left that on trisha? but sorry i am working the kelsey smith case right now...please come help us out if you want

I live in Indy and am pi$$ed that there isnt any news on this case. I cant find anything and nothing has been mentioned on the news. Poor Heather better get the justice she so deserves!!!

Convicted murderer is advertising for penpals. You must be "open minded". :what:

I took a few screenshots, as it will be gone pretty soon. I think I'm going to barf.

ku-bigpic.png

ku-xlarge.png

The last line, "I'm not one to disappoint."---He means this as an assertion of his ability to please, but knowing his history, it sounds more like, 'Don't disappoint me, or else.' CHILLS!!!

Wow.

He even uses the word brutal in his ad. The disturbing sickness I get from reading that was purposely provoked by the writer of that .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back