IN IN/IL, LARRY EYLER, "The Highway Murderer" (KY/OH/WI?) Gay Serial Killer

Brad Doe, found in Oct 1983 was identified only this April 2021 by DNA Doe Project as 19 year old Johnny Ingram Brandenburg Jr. from Chicago.

johnbrandenburg-braddoe-jpg.294341

I feel dumb for not bookmarking it or at the very least remembering what I was reading. But I didn’t!

l was reading something about Eyler the other day and it said something about him killing four people in Kentucky (in addition to Jay Reynolds).

Has anyone else seen anything of that nature?
Or could find something that isn’t available to me (like any of the “pay” news archives).

I really want to find out about this. I wonder how close it was to me, if that is actually true.
Have you found anything new about the four people in Kentucky?

I see that this thread hasn't had any activity in a long time, but I will post this Q anyway: Does anyone know where Eyler was between Sept. and Dec. 1979/Jan. 1980, and whether he had any friends or relatives living in the suburbs west of Columbus, particularly the Galloway area?

From what I can gather, Eyler would have been finished with college by this time , even though he didn't graduate. He was likely living with Prof. L some of the time -- or at least using the prof's residence as one home base. However, Eyler was very nomadic and I am looking for more specific information about where he was during these four months. I am wondering, for instance, if he could have stayed on and off with relatives/friends in Galloway during this time.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows or thinks they can find something.
Look into the stabbing death of Mark Stephen Rybarski 22 of Lexington Kentucky on December 5, 1979.

Look into the stabbing death of Mark Stephen Rybarski 22 of Lexington Kentucky on December 5, 1979.
What happened with Rybarski?
He apparently died in Lexington, but is buried in Newton County, IN (where the barn with multiple Eyler victims were found). That’s confusing to the point that it’s almost ridiculous.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back