GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

Where are our political leaders and LE to enforce better laws against child endangerment!
Throw the book at these people who do not take proper care of children!
This is getting worse every day.
and to think these are only the ones that make the news.............
so many more out there unreported!!!! IMO
If this was happening somewhere else, our leaders would be helping (genicide etc)
but in USA we save whales and not children.........MOO

Nothing much will be done until a politician or Hollywood star has a child abducted....which is highly unlikely.

NOt sure if this article has been posted yet.

Jada's parents say they don't know what has happened to their child, but they say after talking to the distraught cousin and her boyfriend last night, they don't think the couple is telling the truth.

"I think it was more like, 'I made a mistake, I did something,'" said Jada's father Clarence Justice. "To me, that's the vibes I got is like, 'I did something.' I don't want to speak on it, I don't want to speak on the worst."

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/gary.missing.girl.2.1048306.html

I was afraid of clicking on this thread because I knew when I did I'd get sucked right in.
And here I am.

This little girl is gorgeous. She reminds me of my daughter who is around the same age.

Poor Jada. Where are you sweetie?

I just want to SCREAM!! :furious:

Why was a dog in heat in the crib?? And, how did boyfriend get burned??[/QUOTE]

BBM

Great questions. And right now I don't think there are answers. The link Lurkyloo just posted says the sitter's boyfriend has not given any real explanation of how he got the burns.

Here come the bad feelings again.....

I was afraid of clicking on this thread because I knew when I did I'd get sucked right in.
And here I am.

This little girl is gorgeous. She reminds me of my daughter who is around the same age.

Poor Jada. Where are you sweetie?
------------
I too almost scrolled past it because I dreaded even involving myself with another tragedy with a child. It just hits you in the gut.

NOt sure if this article has been posted yet.

Jada's parents say they don't know what has happened to their child, but they say after talking to the distraught cousin and her boyfriend last night, they don't think the couple is telling the truth.

"I think it was more like, 'I made a mistake, I did something,'" said Jada's father Clarence Justice. "To me, that's the vibes I got is like, 'I did something.' I don't want to speak on it, I don't want to speak on the worst."

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/gary.missing.girl.2.1048306.html

Hm, last the mother spoke with her baby girl, nearly a week ago. boyfriend with burns, sounds like he was destroying evidence or a body by burning , and got burned himself, what a beautiful baby girl, I hope Im wrong and she is found safe, but I doubt it JMO

Hm, last the mother spoke with her baby girl, nearly a week ago. boyfriend with burns, sounds like he was destroying evidence or a body by burning , and got burned himself, what a beautiful baby girl, I hope Im wrong and she is found safe, but I doubt it JMO
==========
I find that strange as well. A week ago? Burns on the boyfriend? Something stinks here. I hope someone besides the babysitter, boyfriend, mother and father have seen this little girl in the last week. Child kidnapping has become pandemic since Zanny the Nanny took Caylee, yeah right!!!:furious:

---------------
My first thought on the burns is "Meth Lab" fire.

in one of the videos that I posted LE said they needed anyone to come forward who had seen this baby girl to establish a timeline..

This is so hinky!

And sleuthymama, I agree completely about being afraid to click. I did. and now I am wishing that I hadn't. Not that this little one doesn't need everyone and anyone pulling for her but because there is really only so much of this a person can take. It is just insane what people do to children. Really insane. There has to be a special level in hell for these people.

wouldn't the dogs have picked up her scent if she had been the in the babysitter's car recently????? Not just that day? They need to get boyfriend downtown talking to LE right now... also, could the cousin and her bf have been there a week supposedly babysitting but having a huge party (drugs found) instead?

This one chaps my a$$ peeps!

I'm going with Daddy's gut instinct on this, it's got to be killing him. :(

meth lab = burns sounds good, esp since evidence of drug use was found.
also could be boiling water *shudders*

omg this reminds me of that guy that said he stopped at the store on the way to pick up the baby's mama from work. he went in the store and when he came out she was gone. that was hinky and this is hinky....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back