GUILTY IN - Jane Pepper, 44, murdered in her Indianapolis home, 25 Oct 2007

From friends they saw her as late as 10pm on thursday.

Seems there is an ex husband as someone is poosting they are her sil.

No name Of BF yet!

All this is from the link of topix i posted above.

Again Please note I never ever post blogs but this is a blog by LE. Could this have been random?

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=36857930&postID=6330274845909320725

Talked to source who claimed to have been a friend and former nbor of victim at Wellington Sq Apts.
Victim was very kind to many elderly residents of the building and was well liked. It is said that she lived
in a basement unit and left her window ajar so her
cat could come and go.

I did feel safe leaving the bars because of all of the cops around - my sister had a condo there and we walk to the bars quite a bit. It's definitely an expensive area (most of it) to buy a house/condo. There have been rapes though. Yeah - she left her window open for her cats. I didn't hear about an ex-husband. Definitely need the boyfriend's name! Some parts around Broad Ripple are nasty.

I did feel safe leaving the bars because of all of the cops around - my sister had a condo there and we walk to the bars quite a bit. It's definitely an expensive area (most of it) to buy a house/condo. There have been rapes though. Yeah - she left her window open for her cats. I didn't hear about an ex-husband. Definitely need the boyfriend's name! Some parts around Broad Ripple are nasty.
I could be wrong but this is why I think she was married.

KAREN PEPPER
Reply »
|
Report Abuse |
#82 12 hrs ago

ALOHA MY DEAR SWEET SISTER-IN-LAW:
we shall miss your warm sweet smile and your silly laughter. You were taken too too soon. May your beautiful soul rest in peace.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF ANYTHING THERE IS A $15.000.00 REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE

Indy Gal - I saw you posted on that sight - you are right - there are a bunch of freaks that post there. Talking about color, the mayor etc.

Indy Gal - I saw you posted on that sight - you are right - there are a bunch of freaks that post there. Talking about color, the mayor etc.
Well i dont like the mayor, but now is not the time for all that crap being posted there!

So Karen could be her brother's wife. Not sure if Pepper is a married or maiden name.

Okay so my sister pointed out that this lady I posted couldve been her brothers wife, sorry if I am wrong.

could be brother's wife or former sister-in-law from her ex-husband. need more info!!:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21538689/

Indianapolis Metro Police spokesman Paul Thompson told us. "Apparently a friend we believe to be her boyfriend hadn't seen or heard from her ever since about Thursday. They thought it was unusual. Her car was outside."

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071030/LOCAL/710300427/0/LOCAL0102

The parents of Jane E. Pepper, the 44-year-old woman found slain in her Broad Ripple apartment Monday, are offering a $15,000 reward leading to an arrest and conviction in her death.

Police have offered few details on Marion County's 99th homicide of the year. Robbery does not appear to be a motive at this time, said Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Sgt. Matthew Mount

By 5pm it loks like we may have the presser by the fam. If so I will post it!

If robbery wasn't the motive - wonder if she was raped? Otherwise it sure seems like it would be someone close to her. Although it could be some psycho on the loose.

I am wondering if rape was involed as well. Stats sat IIRC that stabbings are usually someone close to the vic. Is this true?

Could Karen be the wife of her brother? Does she have any brothers?

Could Karen be the wife of her brother? Does she have any brothers?
I dont know but I am sorry if i posted that info too fast. It was pointed out by CK and my sister that it doesnt mean she was married.

I am wondering if rape was involed as well. Stats sat IIRC that stabbings are usually someone close to the vic. Is this true?
Yes - that's what they say. Stabbings are personal - plus it says she was stabbed "multiple" times.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back