IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the roads have been searched heavily, and many trails have been searched by ATV as well, but I wonder if areas such as railroad right of ways and around power lines have been searched. Those would be areas that a vehicle might be able to navigate if someone were trying to hide it.

I have also been looking at maps, searching for bodies of water that someone would be able to drive her vehicle directly into. I know there is a lot of water around, but such a location has been surprisingly hard to find. Most of these lakes have heavy growth around them, so it would be difficult IMO. I did find a couple of locations where it would be possible. One such location that grabs my attention is the Sugar Ridge FWA off of Scales Rd. East of Lynnville.

Pardon me if this has already been addressed but does any of the locals know if it has been brought to the searchers as well as her parents or LE about the stripper pits? I haven't seen anything on there about them being searched but i could have overlooked it. It seems to me that they would want this looked into.

Noticed today that both TFs have cameras EVERYWHERE. You'd think it were the white house!
The first TF camera faces E. Main St. or 62, whatever its called in thru there because it eventually turns into HWY 62 going out of town or if going towards the square, turns into a one way. Pulling out of VFW, if you take a right turn, you would go in front of the first camera and it would be to your right. If you turn on the road right before the TF, (walnut that turns into Degonia) and take a quick left on the next street, (Flint), I believe that is where the second camera captured her. I am guessing on the second from the look of the scenery.

(I replied to the wrong post) sorry

Pardon me if this has already been addressed but does any of the locals know if it has been brought to the searchers as well as her parents or LE about the stripper pits? I haven't seen anything on there about them being searched but i could have overlooked it. It seems to me that they would want this looked into.

Certainly they have thought of this, and that's why I think they've searched around many of them to look for tire tracks or smashed vegetation. I think there are so many of them it's impossible to dredge until they pinpoint a possible target. I'm not sure sonar is an option or they have access to it.

Everyone knows that the pits are a possible place to find a body or car, but searching a pit is difficult and unsure if there is even a good way to do it. There are way too many around here to just start searching at random in my opinion.

I wonder that as well and what model it is as far as was it fully loaded, or base model, etc.

Well...if YOU are confused then what does that make me? Answer: even more confused. :gaah:

(Can't imagine trying to make sense of any of this without you. Thank you for all you do to help me get my thoughts in order blueherring!) ;)

I posted elsewhere by mistake but I am thinking the second camera faces towards Flint St. I could be wrong though.

o/t question: why do new threads get started when the original thread starts getting long? are they limited on number of posts?

o/t question: why do new threads get started when the original thread starts getting long? are they limited on number of posts?
The previous thread ran longer than usual. Normally we limit threads to around 1,000 posts mainly to keep the discussion fresh and information more organized.

I'm very hopeful this morning with people coming in from out of town to help. Praying today is the day they bring Kristy home!!

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member