IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

MOD NOTE: I deliberately omitted the home address from the case map. Please DO NOT post that information here.

Also, if you read a problem post, please DO NOT quote the post, as that only repeats the problem. Alert the post, or send a pm to a mod.

Thanks.

Bessie

I wish there was a way to confirm when she left because that extra 18 min bugs me. If 1:30 is correct it makes me think someone was waiting when she came out and it may not have been her driving.

KK car didnt make it too far after the TF because the Bank didnt pick it up or we havent heard it did. She would have had to turn off within a couple of blocks.

Sorry. I'm a newbie.

MOD NOTE: I deliberately omitted the home address from the case map. Please DO NOT post that information here.

Also, if you read a problem post, please DO NOT quote the post, as that only repeats the problem. Alert the post, or send a pm to a mod.

Thanks.

Bessie

I wish there was a way to confirm when she left because that extra 18 min bugs me. If 1:30 is correct it makes me think someone was waiting when she came out and it may not have been her driving.

I totally get what you are saying....BUT we have no idea what time she actually left the VFW or if LE is saying that she was last seen at 1:30 because that's the last time the bartender actually saw her before going into the back to do deposit slips.

Let's assume the timeline is correct and KK left the VFW at 1:30...then I think it's very possible that someone "took" KK in the parking lot (or inside the VFW...and I will leave that there for y'all to think about) and those minutes could be accounted for there and her car was then seen on surveillance at 1:48.

Let's assume the timeline is not correct...then I think it's very possible that KK left the VFW later than they thought, passed by the TF at 1:48 and then went back to get her phone. Same scenario. Someone "took" KK in the parking lot (or inside the VFW).

Or she just left on her own....which at this time, does not seem likely to me but I am willing to think it all through.

Remind me again, is the video from the same surveillance camera? Both of them?

Remind me again, is the video from the same surveillance camera? Both of them?

No sarx....I believe it was two different cameras. I got it from this link:

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...tri-state-missin/40029/9ZAIj58wsEKbRVGZUCUvXw

"Surveillance video shows what authorities say is Kristy Kelley leaving the VFW in Boonville at 1:48 a.m. on Friday, in front of the Tastee Freeze, on State Road 62.

New surveillance video shows a similar vehicle 20 minutes later driving in the opposite direction on the road behind the Tastee Freeze. Authorities have not confirmed that vehicle as Kelley's."

(bolded and italicized by me.)

I totally get what you are saying....BUT we have no idea what time she actually left the VFW or if LE is saying that she was last seen at 1:30 because that's the last time the bartender actually saw her before going into the back to do deposit slips.

Let's assume the timeline is correct and KK left the VFW at 1:30...then I think it's very possible that someone "took" KK in the parking lot (or inside the VFW...and I will leave that there for y'all to think about) and those minutes could be accounted for there and her car was then seen on surveillance at 1:48.

Let's assume the timeline is not correct...then I think it's very possible that KK left the VFW later than they thought, passed by the TF at 1:48 and then went back to get her phone. Same scenario. Someone "took" KK in the parking lot (or inside the VFW).

Or she just left on her own....which at this time, does not seem likely to me but I am willing to think it all through.

I have to say, I'm still not clear on who inside the VFW realized Kristy had left and at what time (and it seems to have gotten LESS clear for me, if that's even possible, as time has gone by)...I guess it's supposed to be the bartender, but I don't honestly know if that's accurate (I can't even remember where that came from anymore, LOL), and with the timeframe, again, who knows when Kristy left but Kristy? (And a possible perp).

But I agree with your line of thinking, as to what appears most probable at this point.

I have to say, I'm still not clear on who inside the VFW realized Kristy had left and at what time (and it seems to have gotten LESS clear for me, if that's even possible, as time has gone by)...I guess it's supposed to be the bartender, but I don't honestly know if that's accurate (I can't even remember where that came from anymore, LOL), and with the timeframe, again, who knows when Kristy left but Kristy? (And a possible perp).

But I agree with your line of thinking, as to what appears most probable at this point.

I think it was the bartender (female), manager (I think male), & the cleaning person (male). This per KK's mom in the interview many weeks ago. On my phone and not sure how to link it.

Did you get that "privilege" fixed?? ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Ok, so if it's two different cameras, which I thought it was, but wanted to make sure, have we heard if the timestamps are correct on both? IOW, we don't really know that it was 20 min. between her passing them (assuming it was her in both). If the timestamps are not synced then it could have been 2 minutes, 20 or an hour. KWIM? Just to throw another wrench into things. But also to not get too hung up on that time.

Ok, so if it's two different cameras, which I thought it was, but wanted to make sure, have we heard if the timestamps are correct on both? IOW, we don't really know that it was 20 min. between her passing them (assuming it was her in both). If the timestamps are not synced then it could have been 2 minutes, 20 or an hour. KWIM? Just to throw another wrench into things. But also to not get too hung up on that time.

No...I don't think we know for sure. I totally agree with you. I think we are getting too hung up on times and whether or not something could have happened during such a small window. We can't be sure that ANY of the times are exact.

Sent from my iPhone

I looked at the videos in detail early on in this case. I don't know about the time stamps, but would assume that they were verified by LE? I am local, and familiar with the area, so the best that I can tell, the first video was travelling west on 62 (turns into Main). The second video was travelling NW on Flint behind Tastee Freeze. IMO, the second video (if it was indeed her vehicle) does not support her circling back to VFW, unless she went another route and bypassed the camera in front of Tastee Freeze. I am still inclined to believe that whatever happened to her happened after she left VFW, and before the second video. To me, it appears that the second video shows the vehicle travelling at a higher rate of speed, which could indicate that someone else was driving.

Could someone have been waiting at her house? Maybe someone was watching her.

No...I don't think we know for sure. I totally agree with you. I think we are getting too hung up on times and whether or not something could have happened during such a small window. We can't be sure that ANY of the times are exact.

Sent from my iPhone
Thats true. (U need to clean out your mail. )

I think it was the bartender (female), manager (I think male), & the cleaning person (male). This per KK's mom in the interview many weeks ago. On my phone and not sure how to link it.

Did you get that "privilege" fixed?? ;)

Sent from my iPhone

I don't think I'll submit. :worms::nevermind:

:Banane12:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members