IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #3

This is GREAT news! What a nice guy!!! :). Restores my faith in humanity when people do things like this.

And money talks so......let's hope it brings KK home!!

Sent from my iPhone
Problem is this is for a safe return. There is a good chance that isnt going to happen. Rewards should be set up for information that leads to locating the person.

Rewards don't work, Imo. Usually the only ones I have seen paid are to the unlucky person who happens to find a body. People who know enough to get a conviction usually are involved in obstruction at least and would not qualify. But they have to be offered...it seems standard procedure. Maybe it will make hikers, etc look at their surroundings more carefully at least. Jmo

I also think it's a wonderful gesture... But the reward is only if Kristy is brought home safe and alive. Not looking too good right now. I thought the wording on the reward was a little strange. Why not reward for any tip that leads them to Kristy, period?

Slightly off topic, but I was thinking about this and if I got a tip and passed it on that led to anyone being found that was missing, I don't think I could take money for it. It would feel... Dirty or something!

Maybe they are thinking someone has her ... that's why the reward is for bringing her home safe.

Ok, so if it's two different cameras, which I thought it was, but wanted to make sure, have we heard if the timestamps are correct on both? IOW, we don't really know that it was 20 min. between her passing them (assuming it was her in both). If the timestamps are not synced then it could have been 2 minutes, 20 or an hour. KWIM? Just to throw another wrench into things. But also to not get too hung up on that time.
Agreed! Anyone who recalls the white truck debacle in Lauren Spierer's disappearance can attest to the confusion caused by the out of sync security surveillance cameras.

Sorry to bring the map of the water into play! I try to share anything I come up that is interesting or eyebrow raising of sorts. I agree with the out of sync cameras. Also, I wish I knew who the people were in the bar with her, I missed who the bartender was. I can't believe there hasn't been any further leads.

Problem is this is for a safe return. There is a good chance that isnt going to happen. Rewards should be set up for information that leads to locating the person.

You have a point there. It is for her "safe" return.

(Also, cleaned it out! ;) )

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to bring the map of the water into play! I try to share anything I come up that is interesting or eyebrow raising of sorts. I agree with the out of sync cameras. Also, I wish I knew who the people were in the bar with her, I missed who the bartender was. I can't believe there hasn't been any further leads.

The couple was easy enough to find by doing a little research on the Find KK FB page. I have no clue about the bartender.

I made the same mistake. I found what I thought was a vehicle partially submerged in a lake near the VFW. My wife even thought it was too. I started looking at the image dates, and they didn't match up. I rolled back the images on Google Earth, and it turns out it was just a boat.

Kristy' s dad just posted on Facebook that her car was pulled from the water today and they believe it to be her inside of it. It's on the Help Find Kristy Facebook page

Edited for grammatical errors.

Kristy' s dad just posted on Facebook that her car was pulled from the water today and they believe it to be her inside of it. It's on the Help Find Kristy Facebook page

Edited for grammatical errors.

No words from me right now....heartbroken. :(

Sent from my iPhone

Todd Scales
7 mins · Boonville, IN
As much as I hate to inform you all, Kristy's car was found this afternoon in a body of water, the vehicle was lifted by crane to preserve it. They believe it to be Kristy who is inside the vehicle at this time, We Thank you all for your prayers.

Omg...sounds like it most likely was an accident,after all...

Im not surprised she was found in the car. Wonder where the body of water was?

The body of water was at Yankeetown Rd and Huffman Rd. About 2 miles from my parents house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back