IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any documentation stating that the boys in the confrontation WERE actually JW's friends?

I keep seeing in articles that they were "acquaintances" of Lauren, but never heard them reported as JW's friends. Can someone please send me a link that states they are?
This article also says witness observed CR paying "inappropriate" attention to LS.

"Still, Rossman was in the fifth floor lobby of the apartment building just before Spierer disappeared when a witness said he was punched by a friend of Jesse Wolff’s. Wolff is Spierer’s boyfriend."

http://www.fox59.com/news/education...t-offers-100k-reward-20110609,0,7313102.story

So as far as LE knows, the last time Lauren was seen officially, meaning on tape, that can be verified, was walking with Rossman? Is that right? But they know she went into his building based on his roommate's story?

Did anyone who is not a POI ever see her leave?

So as far as LE knows, the last time Lauren was seen officially, meaning on tape, that can be verified, was walking with Rossman? Is that right? But they know she went into his building based on his roommate's story?

Nope, unless one of those cameras saw her in the alley...Jay Rosenbaum was supposedly the last one to see her. Rossman, Beth and Rosenbaum were the last three. Rosenbaum says he saw her walk down the street. I don't believe that for a minute.

I think about anyone who have seen her that night around the time she went missing would automatically become POI. So it would seem no one who is not a POI could have seen her leave.

I think about anyone who have seen her that night around the time she went missing would automatically become POI. So it would seem no one who is not a POI could have seen her leave.

This is why I am wondering about her boyfriend...he was apparently not around yet is a POI. And no one is saying if agreed to provide DNA, only that he has a lawyer and was asked to do so.

This is why I am wondering about her boyfriend...he was apparently not around yet is a POI. And no is saying if agreed to provide DNA, only that he has a lawyer and was asked to do so.

I don't think we know where he was at all. His lawyer hasn't said anything. How far from her does he live anyway?

Can we please stop talking about ethnicity? Has nothing to do with a girl missing. I think it is disrespectful. Jmoo

Gosh, her friends all seem so calm and mature...I am glad for them, but think I would be a basketcase after a week...probably would not be of much help.

Gosh, her friends all seem so calm and mature...I am glad for them, but think I would be a basketcase after a week...probably would not be of much help.

They seem really hopeful to find her alive.

I've been reading comments on the missing facebook page that comments on Beth saying: "She WAS our friend..." and that being suspicious.

It seems like all of her friends in the fox video used the present tense to describe Lauren.

Do Mike Beth's "She was our friend" raise any suspicions?

Snipped
Police have said they have interviewed all but two of 10 "persons of interest," including Spierer's boyfriend.
Qualters would not discuss what they had told detectives, but he emphasized that they were not suspects.

Snipped
Police have declined to identify the people they've interviewed or discuss who has been asked for samples.

http://www.fox41.com/story/14888372...student-last-seen-june-3?clienttype=printable

This is why I am wondering about her boyfriend...he was apparently not around yet is a POI. And no one is saying if agreed to provide DNA, only that he has a lawyer and was asked to do so.

"only that he has a lawyer and was asked to do so"

I have not heard this about Jesse Wolff. Did you read it somewhere? I have not heard that he has a lawyer or submitted DNA. I heard he was a POI, but I am thinking it is because he is the significant other.

"only that he has a lawyer and was asked to do so"

I have not heard this about Jesse Wolff. Did you read it somewhere? I have not heard that he has a lawyer or submitted DNA. I heard he was a POI, but I am thinking it is because he is the significant other.

Jesse has a lawyer. It was stated by several news media that the 4 guys have lawyers...

They seem really hopeful to find her alive.

I've been reading comments on the missing facebook page that comments on Beth saying: "She WAS our friend..." and that being suspicious.

It seems like all of her friends in the fox video used the present tense to describe Lauren.

Do Mike Beth's "She was our friend" raise any suspicions?

I hope they are right to be hopeful but it is hard to picture a scenario where she would be alive...it is going on 9 nights tonight.

As far as him saying "was"...it can be meaningul, maybe less so with guys of this age group. He may assume she is dead just because...well, she is gone, or else he just spoke in the past tense by mistake. Hard to knwo...

Snipped
Police have said they have interviewed all but two of 10 "persons of interest," including Spierer's boyfriend.
Qualters would not discuss what they had told detectives, but he emphasized that they were not suspects.

Snipped
Police have declined to identify the people they've interviewed or discuss who has been asked for samples.

http://www.fox41.com/story/14888372...student-last-seen-june-3?clienttype=printable

It's been over a week since Lauren disappeared. You would think that all 10 POI would have been interviewed by now. Interesting.

I don't find someone supposedly saying "she was our friend" (by the way where did that come from) suspicious at this point. She has been missing for some time, and someone could easily assume she is no longer with us. Since she went missing in the early hours of the morning, no shoes, purse, keys or cell phone, it's not likely she could simply taken off somewhere.

It's been over a week since Lauren disappeared. You would think that all 10 POI would have been interviewed by now. Interesting.

Some POIs are probably down on the list of POIs compared to others.

I doubt it is a time constraint, personally. It would be very important to interview the 10 people you can't rule out ASAP. I am curious who the other 6 are, presumably some of the guys who had the fight with CR.

Absolutely. Putting a list out like that is usually a LE tactic to ease a suspect's mind and/or let the public know they're staying open minded about the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA