IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to you too Hodge! Are you convinced visitor was DB?

IIRC, the words he used were, Lauren is missing. Mrs. Spierer speaks of that phone call and hearing those words. I mentioned it before and I'll mention it again, Scott Peterson did the same thing, used those same words.

My question is what did JW do that morning, aside from driving his roommate to class, picking up LS's cell phone from the bar and making some phone calls to ascertain that Lauren was indeed "missing," as opposed to passed out at someone's apt that he did not know of yet.

What time did that phone call take place?

Bold is mine.

I'd feel good if JW's car is on video security dropping off his roommate in front of the classroom building. IU does not make public where the cameras are. This is a good thing.

I'd feel good if JW's car is on video security dropping off his roommate in front of the classroom building. IU does not make public where the cameras are. This is a good thing.

One of the more unlikely scenarios I toy with is that LS did leave JRs and then ended up passed out on a front porch or even a sidewalk on her way home. JW had to drop someone off at 8 AM (it is rumored) and so, after that where did he go? What did he do at 8:05? What if he found LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon