IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
the psychic's cadaver dogs hit the same place the police's cadaver dogs hit, so I think that bit of information is all that matters imo.

it was a dumpster near she was last seen.

Was this dog hit at the dumpster behind / servicing 5 North, a dumpster near the corner of College and 11th or some other location between.
Thanks
-holly

This is just a hunch, but I think the reason BPD hasn't checked the landfill (and the reason the LS family hasn't been pressing for this) is that they know already that her body isn't in the landfill.

But if Gale Stjohn dogs hit at the dumpster and the police dogs hit at the dumpster why would they not search there. Do they think her body was moved out of the dumpster maybe.

This is just a hunch, but I think the reason BPD hasn't checked the landfill (and the reason the LS family hasn't been pressing for this) is that they know already that her body isn't in the landfill.

Considering that BPD has no idea where they body is (or they would have found it already) how could they possibly know it isn't in a landfill?

Was this dog hit at the dumpster behind / servicing 5 North, a dumpster near the corner of College and 11th or some other location between.
Thanks
-holly

All it says on the fb page is that it hit a dumpster where she was last seen. IMO I was thinking the 5 North dumpster, but I don't know enough to say anything more.

Considering that BPD has no idea where they body is (or they would have found it already) how could they possibly know it isn't in a landfill?

They may not know where it is, but they probably know where it's not.

What I mean is, they might have good evidence that the body was moved out of B-town...but not know where. That would make searching the Terre Haute landfill a waste of time and resources.

You are making two assumptions that I believe may not be founded:
1. She went to Sports with someone
2. The "bizarre behavior" started after she left, or even while she was at, Sports

I agree with you on 2. I'm sure the bizarre/out-of-it behavior likely started the first time around at 5 North.

As for 1, though...you really think she went alone? I'm of the opinion she went with several people, including (but not limited to) CR.

I'm having a hard time believing if the police have enough info about the crime to know where the body is not (and that place being an unsearched landfill) then they should have enough info to detain someone and begin applying pressure.

So maybe they simply have some level of confidence a body never went thru the transfer station.

I agree with you on 2. I'm sure the bizarre/out-of-it behavior likely started the first time around at 5 North.

As for 1, though...you really think she went alone? I'm of the opinion she went with several people, including (but not limited to) CR.

But we know (or can assume) she wan't in that really incoherent condition when she walked into Sports. I say this because I find it unlikely she would be allowed in the bar if she was.

So maybe they simply have some level of confidence a body never went thru the transfer station.

<snipped>

I hope this is the case. But the creepy post on PT about "Is anyone at 5 North missing a sleeping bag" reminds me that she could have been missed is she were concealed.

But still couldn't there be some sort of evidence from that dumpster that they would search anyway. Maybe clothing or something with blood on it.

I'm confused! When do we think she went to Sports? We know she was at Kilroys but I am confused about Sports.

I am suggesting she was slipped something at kilroys by who she went there with.I find it suspicious that LS managed to make it to 1:45 in the morning relatively intact.She managed to get to kilroys with her shoes,phone and keys I am also assuming she did not get carried into Kilroys .She spends 45 min. there suddenly all of this bizarre behavior starts.While other possibility's for this behavior exist it also fits the pattern of someone who has been slipped Rohypnol which takes 30 min. to start taking effect.To dismiss this possibility on a judgement of someone's character that I have never met is not something I am willing to do.

I believe she may have been slipped something as well. It's certainly a possibility. However, you said, "suddenly all this bizarre behavior starts" - that's pretty normal for someone who's been drinking. You can feel sober one minute and drunk as a skunk the next, especially when drinking hard liquor. She could have consumed liquor at Smallwood or JR's place, and she may not have shown signs of extreme intoxication until she arrived at Kilroy's. It's happened to me many times when drinking liquor; it can often take up to 15 minutes for it to "kick in."

I'm confused! When do we think she went to Sports? We know she was at Kilroys but I am confused about Sports.

Kilroy's is actually Kilroy's Sports Bar - "Kilroy's" and "Sports" refer to the same place.

I don't believe she was slipped anything. I think if she consumed anything, it was voluntary consumption, considering she was going from place to place that night.

They may not know where it is, but they probably know where it's not.

What I mean is, they might have good evidence that the body was moved out of B-town...but not know where. That would make searching the Terre Haute landfill a waste of time and resources.

I don't believe it. What I believe is they are not searching landfill because it is expensive and difficult to do. They might not have the resources to do it, and because it is a hazardous job, volunteers can not be used.

I can't think of a way LE could know where Lauren isn't (i.e.landfill) without searching there...I can't imagine a transfer station inspects the trash?

I don't believe she was slipped anything. I think if she consumed anything, it was voluntary consumption, considering she was going from place to place that night.

I definitely think the evidence falls against it. From what I've gathered, a date rape drug causes you to be lethargic and drowsy. It seems like she was loud and talkative that night. If anyone has other anecdata, please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg