IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new pics of Lauren with her bf and her friend.
From a publicly available facebook profile.
Hi, eqh. Can you provide a link for the FB profile, please? If it's a FB page created to help find Lauren, the photos are okay to post. If it's a personal FB profile, then maybe not. Thanks.

Now the first word on the truck logo looks like "Industrial" or "Commercial" with the first letters blurred.... oh, well...

Man that sure looks like lauren in the back of that truck. Even the shirt looks like what she was wearing.

I just wonder if im seeing that because I want to see it, or because im actually seeing it.

Man that sure looks like lauren in the back of that truck. Even the shirt looks like what she was wearing.

I just wonder if im seeing that because I want to see it, or because im actually seeing it.

It does look like somebody is sitting in the bed of the truck.
But I suppose it could be just the trick of light.
Obviously if she was walking to her apartment barefooted, and somebody offered her a ride, then I presume she could have voluntarily gotten into a car or a truck. But why would anyone put her into the bed of the truck as opposed to the cabin?

It does look like somebody is sitting in the bed of the truck.
But I suppose it could be just the trick of light.
Obviously if she was walking to her apartment barefooted, and somebody offered her a ride, then I presume she could have voluntarily gotten into a car or a truck. But why would anyone put her into the bed of the truck as opposed to the cabin?

if with a stranger...you dont know,
I have done much hitchhiking in my day, as i hiker i feel and i think this applies to drivers feel safer putting the hiker in the bed, or perhaps a cluttered front seat with tools etc...

Is riding in the bed of a truck illegal in Indiana?

I believe it is in Washington... if it's illegal there, I'd doubt that a kidnapper would put her there as it would be bait for cops to pull them over.

I believe it is in Washington... if it's illegal there, I'd doubt that a kidnapper would put her there as it would be bait for cops to pull them over.

i live in indiana, and yeah people ride in the back all the time especially short distances, not sure of the legality, i always thought you could but just couldnt ride on the rails or the tire hubs

Whatever it's legal or not, this would be a pretty stupid way to kidnap someone. Considering people are going to notice a girl sitting in the bed of a truck.

Catching up from yesterday... I couldnt find the picture on facebook that the woman claims looks like a girl being held down by a man. Is there anything to that? I think she said her daughter posted it on an Indy news channel facebook.
Also, the forensic astrology chart does not sound good. Someone said something about her knowing the person. Doesn't mean it was any of the guys involved with her that night. It could have been a classmate, former friend, former lover, guy that watches her at a bar....

It could have been anybody going somewhere seeing an allegedly intoxicated pretty girl trying to get home, who has never met her before. A total situation of opportunity. She could have been offered a ride, she had no shoes and presumably was tired after the night of partying, she could have voluntarily gotten into a car or a truck.

I was also wondering, if this is not a person in the bed of the truck, could this be a truck used to haul things? I've seen a few pickups that haul racecars with a hitch right behind the window. Usually, its sort of a larger type hitch. I don't usually see them without the trailer though...

Also, if this is presumably a worker, wouldn't there be video of them arriving at the same locations at the same time, but different days? Even if this was someone going in for a morning shift at Burger King, there would probably be some sort of pattern of their daily commute.

It doesn't seem like Lauren has a former lover. She has been with Jesse for years.

It might have been a random classmate though... who knows.

Whatever it's legal or not, this would be a pretty stupid way to kidnap someone. Considering people are going to notice a girl sitting in the bed of a truck.

Well maybe it didn't start off as a kidnapping.

Catching up from yesterday... I couldnt find the picture on facebook that the woman claims looks like a girl being held down by a man. Is there anything to that? I think she said her daughter posted it on an Indy news channel facebook.

i read in this post in thread 5 about that interpretation of the photo of what is happening in the bed of the truck, some people see 2 people, or at least arms holding the neck, i have looked at the photo(the one released of the truck) and debated whether around the perceived neck are white sleeves or a person's arms.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...69439875748&set=o.149126144574&type=1&theater

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a media facebook, but while I could see one person before in the back, this blown up, brightness/contrast fixed image shows most clearly what I believe is the second person. Towards the front you can see a swath of whitish area, which appears to be a body. Behind it is a medium-gray region that spreads diagonally upward from the lower left quadrant to the edge of the white cabline. I'll try to post an image with lines to make it more clear.

i read in this post in here about that interpretation of the photo of the bed truck, some people see 2 people, or arms holding the neck, i have looked at the photo(the one released of the truck) and debated whether around the perceived neck are white sleeves or a person's arms.

I see what appears to be one person sitting in the bed, not two people.

i read in this post in thread 5 about that interpretation of the photo of what is happening in the bed of the truck, some people see 2 people, or at least arms holding the neck, i have looked at the photo(the one released of the truck) and debated whether around the perceived neck are white sleeves or a person's arms.

It's a very fuzzy image. Like Jesus on a piece of burnt toast.

I wonder if they can find any slightly earlier photos of this truck that shows the same arrangement of items in the back...which might rule out Lauren being back there...

I wonder if they can find any slightly earlier photos of this truck that shows the same arrangement of items in the back...which might rule out Lauren being back there...

I presume there should be more videos of it as it traveled through that town.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2169439875748&set=o.149126144574&type=1&comments#!/photo.php?fbid=2169439875748&set=o.149126144574&type=1&theater

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a media facebook, but while I could see one person before in the back, this blown up, brightness/contrast fixed image shows most clearly what I believe is the second person. Towards the front you can see a swath of whitish area, which appears to be a body. Behind it is a medium-gray region that spreads diagonally upward from the lower left quadrant to the edge of the white cabline. I'll try to post an image with lines to make it more clear.
News media FB fan profiles are generally okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500