IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMW will run another segment tomorrow night, 9pm, watch and call in with info

Local landowners asked to know that people may be asking to search on your property

We all know this Sunday is Father's Day...............long pause...............

Ah...."we all know this sunday is Father's Day."

Oh my, this is just heartbreaking - watching her father talking about Father's Day. I'm going to cry. :(

Mr. S reminding people that tip lines are anonymous...
Please come forward...
(He sounds exhausted)
Smallwood is still an info center 11am-7pm

OMG this is heartbreaking. Sending so much love their way.

Asking any children out there to let your parents know...(he is almost crying)
Now Mrs. S-Father's Day, greatest gift is info about Lauren...
Mr. S-let your parents know how much you love them

People please come forward and be honest, for heaven's sake! (me, not them...)

Came in late, were there any questions asked??

Makes me angry to see these parents so broken, and people out there witholding info that can bring some closure to them.

Ok, someone has to come forward. You have to be a MONSTER not to be moved by that.

Thanks for the play by play of the presser Clu, sent quivers of sadness through my being. I was next to tears just reading comments.

I watched yesterdays presser. Thought the parents held up well.
Is there something making them so much more outwardly emotional today? For you experienced sleuthers, is there a point in the investigations/pressers where things turn...the father breaking down today seems different and I am just wondering if there are behind the scene reasons.
JMO

Thanks for the play by play of the presser Clu, sent quivers of sadness through my being. I was next to tears just reading comments.

I watched yesterdays presser. Thought the parents held up well.
Is there something making them so much more outwardly emotional today? For you experienced sleuthers, is there a point in the investigations/pressers where things turn...the father breaking down today seems different and I am just wondering if there are behind the scene reasons.
JMO

Probably because they just realized Fathers Day is Sunday :twocents:

I think part of their emotions come from Father's Day, also from exhaustion and probably some grief setting in as the chances dim for a safe reunion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500