GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

These poor children. They were safe and loved. She is a monster. I hope they died quickly and didn't suffer.

I'm local and just recd breaking news kids were dead in car????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING: Elkhart police tell us two children have been found dead in the back seat of car outside the Elkhart Police Department parking garage. A mother named as the suspect in an Amber Alert out of Fort Wayne has been arrested.
Watch WSBT 22 News at 11.

https://www.facebook.com/WSBTNews/posts/10157591643195171

Oh god I feel so sick. I shouldn't have celebrated so soon. Those poor children. How could this happen?!? :tantrum:

My God the poor grandfather......

How many times does this need to happen before it stops!!! These parents don't love or want their kids, they love and want drugs, then when their children are taken away and given some kind of chance, they are stolen and killed.
I hate that this happens so often I am no longer shocked by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever safe with Jesus. Rest in peace Liliana and Rene. :rose::rose:

I think it was a matter of words. At this link.. http://www.fox19.com/story/33200237/amber-alert-issued-in-indiana-for-two-abducted-children ...it states that... "Amber Alert canceled for 2 Indiana children, both located". I guess we all assumed that they were okay.

Damn. :(

No, I saw it reported they were safe and those articles now showing deceased were updated within the last hour. They just initially GOT IT WRONG !! :furious:

I wouldn't normally link to a non-MSM FB page, but just so you know WSers didn't get it wrong, "FOUND SAFE" is in BIG . RED . LETTERS across the missing poster:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....4897174947/?type=3+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

These poor children are deceased. Unimaginable how on earth the media made such a grievous error.

I noticed in Amber's FB pics there were pics of her with these two beautiful children and another younger child, I'm guessing maybe a different father...hope he is safe somewhere! I'm just grieving for the poor children and their grandfather. He must be devastated.

How many times does this need to happen before it stops!!! These parents don't love or want their kids, they love and want drugs, then when their children are taken away and given some kind of chance, they are stolen and killed.
I hate that this happens so often I am no longer shocked by it.

I'm not shocked either. However, I am a little confused.
Why kill them? Surely them being in the custody of someone that cares for them and having no responsibility for them (so you can do as much Facebooking and meth as you please) is the ideal situation?
Why kill them? Do they want to go to prison? Do they want them wiped out entirely no matter what the consequence? Do they want to make sure they're never financially liable for them? IDGI
I don't even believe it's a crime of passion and "if I can't have them nobody can", not in a case like this. I mean maybe I'm wrong and that's what it is but I don't get that feeling here.

(I write "they" because this is hardly the first case of such nature)

attachment.php

New mugshot
The mother of two children who were the subjects of an Amber Alert Monday is facing two charges of murder.

According to 24-Hour News 8 sister station, WANE, Amber Pasztor, 29, is being held in the Elkhart Correctional Facility.

Elkhart police said around 5:25 p.m. an officer was stopped outside the police department by Pasztor, who told him there were two children dead in the back seat.

(...) Police had went to Macomber’s home in the 200 block of Country Forest Drive Monday evening to investigate the area. It is unclear at this time what they were looking for.
http://wishtv.com/2016/09/26/fort-wayne-police-searching-for-2-children-after-suspected-abducted/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 586
OMG that horrible mother. I hope thevrest of her life is hellish.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm not shocked either. However, I am a little confused.
Why kill them? Surely them being in the custody of someone that cares for them and having no responsibility for them (so you can do as much Facebooking and meth as you please) is the ideal situation?
Why kill them? Do they want to go to prison? Do they want them wiped out entirely no matter what the consequence? Do they want to make sure they're never financially liable for them? IDGI
I don't even believe it's a crime of passion and "if I can't have them nobody can", not in a case like this. I mean maybe I'm wrong and that's what it is but I don't get that feeling here.

(I write "they" because this is hardly the first case of such nature)

I don't understand it either. Why kick in your father's door, just to grab your precious babies so they can die? I will never understand some of these cases...I m so sad about this one. I never thought this one would end in double murder..I thought they'd be found hungry and filthy in a seedy motel room...and be returned to their grandpa...this is so tragic and horrible...:sigh:

So so sad. I wonder how she ended up in Elkhart. There is a huge hispanic population there, but it's by no means a big city. Pretty rural.

When I rec'd the Amber Alert on my phone, I didn't get that concerned since it was the mother - although it said extreme danger. Usually (always?) the kids end up ok. Scary time for family, but the kids are always ok...

Those poor kids. I hope they didn't realize what was happening to them.

http://wane.com/2016/09/27/body-found-in-wooded-area-along-wallen-road/
Mother accused of abducting 2 of her children facing murder charges

ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – A body was discovered in a wooded area in the 6600 block of Wallen Road early Tuesday morning.
Police had been searching an area near Wallen Road and Johnson Road in northwest Allen County earlier. They were looking for 65-year-old Frank Macomber who was believed to have been with a woman who abducted two of her children early Monday morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back