GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

Oh god I feel so sick. I shouldn't have celebrated so soon. Those poor children. How could this happen?!? :tantrum:

OMG I feel sick too Gardener, I feel so awful. What I saw, it said FOUND SAFE, I saw it on FB too.

NOOO! NO NO NO

FORT WAYNE, Ind. -
A body has been found in the woods near the home of two children who went missing Monday in Fort Wayne, according to the Allen County Sheriff's Department.The body was found less than a half-mile east of the home along U.S. 33 in Fort Wayne where the children lived with their grandfather.

Deputies found the body at 1:40 a.m. Tuesday while searching the area for 65-year-old Frank Macomber. According to deputies the body is that of an older man, but they have not confirmed it is Macomber.

11981421_G.jpg

http://www.abc57.com/story/33256338/body-found-in-woods-near-home-where-two-fort-wayne-children-went-missing

We rely on the MSM for source material and updates. 99% of the time It is so much better than relying on rumor or social media. We do so because the MSM is generally better about fact checking. I am heartbroken that the got it so wrong in this case. I have never seen this happen before in any of the cases I have followed. Please do not feel badly for celebrating because you received bad information. I am sick over it as well.

Fly high little ones. :cry:

What the hell??? What a monster!!! :(

I mean wow. This one really is a piece of work. Gah.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Drug's do strange things to people. I hope like he77 she doesn't get off on some insanity bs, and I hope once she's clean her actions haunt her for the rest of her life.

Recovery isn't easy, but dayem some of these murders we've seen lately due to addicted mothers killing thei kids or the father, grandparents of their kids.

I am so sorry, Liliana and Rene, RIP sweet young ones, fly high....:star: :rose: :star: :rose:

A little more information about Macomber. He appears to be the third victim of this monster.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Tw...ed-to-be-found-dead-in-Elkhart-394895951.html

From that link:

At 5:25 p.m., an officer leaving the Elkhart Police Department was stopped by a person driving a vehicle. The driver told the officer there were two deceased juveniles inside the vehicle.

"It’s very unusual, oftentimes we’ll have people stop and say thank you for what we do, or ask for directions," Elkhart Police Sergeant Chris Snyder said. "It’s not a well traveled road, so people will stop and ask for directions. So he was taken a little off guard and caught a little bit surprised exactly with what happened when she told him what the nature of her stopping him was for."

The driver of the vehicle was identified as Amber Pasztor.

"I don’t know what her condition was at the time," Sgt. Snyder said. "She appeared to be relatively cooperative at the time with the police, so right now she’s currently being detained until we can further investigate exactly what happened."

So she kidnapped her kids, killed them and then found a police officer to turn herself in? Is she going for an insanity defense? Is she going to claim someone else killed them? IDGI. :banghead:

Drug's do strange things to people. I hope like he77 she doesn't get off on some insanity bs, and I hope once she's clean her actions haunt her for the rest of her life.

Recovery isn't easy, but dayem some of these murders we've seen lately due to addicted mothers killing thei kids or the father, grandparents of their kids.

I'm afraid the mother's actions were somehow -at least partly- drug-induced also.

"In a phone call with NewsCenter 16, Macomber's daughter said she last her from Frank at 2:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon to schedule a 5:00 p.m. dinner. But he never showed," so the mother had already harmed him by Sunday afternoon.
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Tw...ed-to-be-found-dead-in-Elkhart-394895951.html

Yet it wasn't until around 6 AM the next day that she "kicked in the front door of the home after he left for work around 6 a.m." (by the way, the same article also reports, "Pasztor then left with the two children, but did not take her 3-year-old son." (BBM)
http://wishtv.com/2016/09/26/fort-wayne-police-searching-for-2-children-after-suspected-abducted/

Then, "At 5:25 p.m., an officer leaving the Elkhart Police Department was stopped by a person driving a vehicle. The driver told the officer there were two deceased juveniles inside the vehicle."

In the same article, Mr. Macomber's daughter states, "Pasztor harassed her father about purchasing his car, and would often demand that he drive her places."

One possible scenario I could think of is that perhaps the mother once again was harassing Mr. Macomber for one reason for another Sunday afternoon, and when he wouldn't cooperate, she flew into a drug-induced rage and killed him. Maybe after calming down a bit, she decided to flee, but not before taking two of her three children (WHY!? Could one possibly be any more selfish than this!?), yet after driving for some time, she became desperate, was going to kill the children, as well as herself, but -as per usual :mad:- only killed the children.

All of it seems so impulsive and completely erratic. And so unfair to Little Liliana, Rene and Mr. Macomber.

I've put together a quick map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J_hHi78nTMhjui-LZtE1q_IWW0k&usp=sharing

Trying to find where FM lived and have gotten 2 addresses not too far away from each other in Fort Wayne. I have identified one, from pics on his FB but as they are from 2014 I'm not sure if that is where he still lived. It says AP was a neighbour? Does anyone have an address for her? TIA

It's not much, but this article says FM lived in the area where his body was found:

Capt. Steve Stone of the Allen County Sheriff's Department says officers were searching for 65-year-old Frank Macomber when they found the body early Tuesday in woods on Fort Wayne's northeast side. Macomber lived in the same area. An autopsy is planned Tuesday.
http://www.tribstar.com/region/upda...cle_8e02b35e-84b9-11e6-989e-1b0ae265d5ae.html

Comments on social media said it was his backyard. So whichever address you found for him that is closest to the body location I would guess that to be the current address...JMO.

I had assumed when they said he was a neighbor, they meant a neighbor of grandfather. I have not read any hint to where the mother lived.

The comments may reveal another horrific crime. Has anyone been able to verify?

I think commenters are confusing FM with the children's grandfather. I think the grandfather is still alive and he may even be the reason why she couldn't get the 3 year old when she broke in to the house. Police have not confirmed that FM is the body in the woods but they have said they ceased searching for him and the body was found in an area near his house. I think it's not hard to put two and two together that the body is FM, they just need to confirm.

It's not much, but this article says FM lived in the area where his body was found:

http://www.tribstar.com/region/upda...cle_8e02b35e-84b9-11e6-989e-1b0ae265d5ae.html

Comments on social media said it was his backyard. So whichever address you found for him that is closest to the body location I would guess that to be the current address...JMO.

Well now I'm confused! The area the body was found, is behind the address the children were abducted from. (where they lived with Gpa) Which is 7036 Goshen Road (hwy 33) - Link

The addresses I have found for FM are 4-5 miles south east of there.

I got

1 Country Forest Dr, Fort Wayne
Indiana 46818

and

5810 Kelso Ln
IN, Fort Wayne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics