IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
blaize said:
Sorry DK, if you're not a paid subscriber to their print editions you have to pay for access to read their archives so maybe you could post a synopsis of the info in the articles please?

blaize
I even tried bugmenot password and still cannot get in.

Rosco said:
Thank you for your prayers.

- My father lived on 11 aches. Three large dwellings on the land and rest was woods.

-Nearest neighbor is well over 4 city blocks away - across a big feild of corn. They lived there over 35yrs.

- neighbors heard/saw nothing - I was also told that LE never interviewed neighbors. Asking questions -knocking on doors. Strange huh?

- FIRST homiside in LaGrange County is 4yrs... no similar.

- Dad would not have sold boat to stranger. Trusted only dealership. Had personal relation with sales person at dealership. Had spoken just that week to come into shop and look

- Coroner ruled Darleen died first. Just cuz she was found first. They can't tell time of death - I think it was within minutes of each other. Darleen was inside and warm - decomp would come sooner - Dad was on concrete and it was Oct - cold outside..

- nothing showing up as far as the guns or anything else - far as I know. LE does not share too much of that info. But that Larry Carpenter charector the other week has me thinking he knows something - he is connected someway with that person living in the house. Both came from Sturgis and FLA - both were previously in jail for drug charges.

- I think that other family members have longtime issues with feelings about my dad and darleen. Others have not been all that close to me in the 20yrs nor to dad. History of money and issues that stem back 40yrs ago - It's history to me and some people just can't set it aside I am guessing. I am shocked tho about darleen's brothers. One would like to think that they would step up to plate and help me out.

I feel that LE and help with the public the parties will be caught and conficted.... I truly will work until my body shuts down...and then my family will continue the fight for justice!!!

I will continue to read this and reply as I can...

My heart hangs low but my head is held high and I intend to keep it there!
Hello Rosco, thanks for replying so quickly.

It sounds very curious that LE did not interview neighbours perhaps they too already have a suspect closer to home in mind too?

My question about similar crimes in the area should have included burgalaries too but in Terry & Darlene's case it just sounds too convenient, that someone knew there was a large amount of cash on the premises at the time and that within a few days the money would no longer be there.

If I can piece together from what the coroner thinks it would seem that someone was let into or forced their way into the house? Were their signs of forced entry?

Who is Larry Carpenter? Did the person who is now living in the house have a previous relationship or connection with Terry & Darlene? Be very careful about asking Larry Carpenter questions, if you suspect he knows something alert the detective in charge of the investigation rather than tackle him yourself.

Money issues and estrangements aren't unusual between family members but yes you would hope that people would pull together at a time like this. Could it be that Darlene's brothers are handling it their own way and staying contact with LE?

I thnk you're right about LE finding out who did this but in the meantime you should know that the people here at websleuths are a god lot and will weigh in and offer support and suggestions where possible.

Keep your chin up Rosco.

blaize

gardenmom said:
I even tried bugmenot password and still cannot get in.
Perhaps someone with access could synopsize the information at the links and post it here in this forum please.

blaize

blaize said:
Sorry DK, if you're not a paid subscriber to their print editions you have to pay for access to read their archives so maybe you could post a synopsis of the info in the articles please?

blaize
Ah, crap. I'll see if I can get permission to reprint the entire articles. In the meantime I will try to C and P the more interesting stuff.

Rosco also told me that their dog was put on a chain, and it is NEVER on a chain. It always had free reign of the property.

That sounds like some other murders we've talked about, eh?

Dark Knight said:
Ah, crap. I'll see if I can get permission to reprint the entire articles. In the meantime I will try to C and P the more interesting stuff.
Thanks DK that'd be helpful.

blaize

Dark Knight said:
Rosco also told me that their dog was put on a chain, and it is NEVER on a chain. It always had free reign of the property.

That sounds like some other murders we've talked about, eh?
That is interesting. Did Terry or Darlene chain the dog becase they knew the person visiting? Hmm I wonder would it be worthwhile to check the phone records for all incoming calls to the landline and mobiles in the few days before the murders to see if someone called ahead for whatever reason?

blaize

blaize said:
Hello Rosco, thanks for replying so quickly.

It sounds very curious that LE did not interview neighbours perhaps they too alread have a suspect closer to home in mind too?

My question about similar crimes in the area should have included burgalaries too but in Terry & Darlene's case it just sounds too convenient, that someone knew there was a large amount of cash on the premises at the time and that within a few days the money would no longer be there.

If I can piece together from what the coroner thinks it would seem that someone was let into or forced their way into the house? Were their signs of forced entry?

Who is Larry Carpenter? Did the person who is now living in the house have a previous relationship or connection with Terry & Darlene? Be very careful about asking Larry Carpenter questions, if you suspect he knows something alert the detective in charge of the investigation rather than tackle him yourself.

Money issues and estrangements aren't unusual between family members but yes you would hope that people would pull together at a time like this. Could it be that Darlene's brothers are handling it their own way and staying contact with LE?

I thnk you're right about LE finding out who did this but in the meantime you should know that the people here at websleuths are a god lot and will weigh in and offer support and suggestions where possible.

Keep your chin up Rosco.

blaize
Larry carpenter is the charector that was just arrested for false/misslead information to the LE. See any local paper about a week ago. Already in custody - talks smack...seems to know nothing tho. LE said. I think there is a connection with Larry Mack (guy living in house) and Larry Carpenter (guy arrested last week) both from Sturgis and FLA.. arrested for drug possesion and other felony issues. What connection to A.. I don't know. Only Mack is friend of x-boyfriend - who is 21yrs old. Mack is well into his 50's. Connection there maybe drugs

No forced entery.. no indication of struggle. no defence wounds. suprised...

Alot of drug busts in the area. Meth seems to be the choice around those parts. Read alot about the side effects of the Meth drug. Can really scare you.

Rosco said:
Larry carpenter is the charector that was just arrested for false/misslead information to the LE. See any local paper about a week ago. Already in custody - talks smack...seems to know nothing tho. LE said. I think there is a connection with Larry Mack (guy living in house) and Larry Carpenter (guy arrested last week) both from Sturgis and FLA.. arrested for drug possesion and other felony issues. What connection to A.. I don't know. Only Mack is friend of x-boyfriend - who is 21yrs old. Mack is well into his 50's. Connection there maybe drugs

Alot of drug busts in the area. Meth seems to be the choice around those parts. Read alot about the side effects of the Meth drug. Can really scare you.
Larry Mack, who moved into your murdered parents house within 3 weeks, is a friend of the victim's daughter's ("A") ex-boyfriend????? The same daughter who "found" the bodies?

In the newspaper report, "A" said when she called 911 she told them Darleen had a gunshot wound to the head. But wouldn't such a savage beating look far different from a gunshot? You used the word "crushed" to describe their heads.

Where did "A" receive the money for all the renovations she told the newspaper she was going to do to the house, and did she ever do them?

Rosco said:

Also, Terry was struck from behind, but you told me Darleen was struck from the front and would have seen her attacker. It seems odd that she would not have any defensive wounds. Like she knew her attacker and wasn't threatened by them.

Dark Knight said:
If it is, maybe she doesn't want her name or location posted on here. :crazy: :slap:
I just found it strange that at topix the name was posted as Darlene, and here she is typing Darleen :waitasec:

Tom'sGirl said:
I just found it strange that at topix the name was posted as Darlene, and here she is typing Darleen :waitasec:
It's Darleen. Darleen isn't her biological mother, Terry was her biological dad, however.

Dark Knight said:
It's Darleen. Darleen isn't her biological mother, Terry was her biological dad, however.
I know that it isn't her biological mother, but last summer she spelled it wrong, so maybe she didn't know her dad's wife all that well :confused:

Tom'sGirl said:
I know that it isn't her biological mother, but last summer she spelled it wrong, so maybe she didn't know her dad's wife all that well :confused:
It's an easy mental mistake to make I figure. Is it relevant to the case?

Dark Knight said:
It's an easy mental mistake to make I figure. Is it relevant to the case?
I don't know if it is or not, I just thought it strange that's all.

Tom'sGirl said:
I don't know if it is or not, I just thought it strange that's all.
The important thing is that on topix and here the posters are looking for help and information in solving these murders.

This Larry Carpenter character seems like a nasty piece of work though doesn't he?

And the other one Larry Mack, the man renting part of the house from "A" is also involved in drugs and connected in some way to "A" ex-boyfriend? I assume LE are aware of all these connections to the dark underbelly of society?

If it's not too indelicate a question to ask but where was "A" living when the murders occurred?

If "A" did not live with Terry & Darleen, did her ex-boyfriend have any reason to visit their house at any stage?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get a clear picture of what could have happened.

blaize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members