In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

• Yes, no doubt, they are strikingly similar

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • Yes there are strikingly similarities, but also some differences

Votes: 43 28.9%
  • There are some similarities but more differences

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • There are absolutely no similarities

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I don´t know

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • yes, there are similarities amongst the paired-up images, not all together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Yes, among the paired images the similarities are striking.

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters
Yes, I see the similarities especially between Amber Costello and Kim Raffo.

My hunch the four in gilco and the four in Atlantic City are connected. I'll bet they all resemble a female figure in this guys life. anybody thought about a mathematical analysis of similarity? Dude seems OCD to me, that's deeply rooted in numbers

There are definitely some similarities between the GB4 and the AC4. I especially see it between Tracy Ann Roberts (AC), and Melissa Barthelemy (GB). Good job noticing the similarities between the victims!!

You guys are grasping at straws, there is no connection between Atlantic City, and LISK. The only commonalities are the fact that the victims are prostitutes; but even that fact is unremarkable as numerous serial killers, going back to Jack the ripper have preyed upon them. Any chance that the AC vics, even vaguely resemble those of LISK is purely coincidence. This is a blind alley, don't try and find a connection/pattern in every murder ever committed.

You guys are grasping at straws, there is no connection between Atlantic City, and LISK. The only commonalities are the fact that the victims are prostitutes; but even that fact is unremarkable as numerous serial killers, going back to Jack the ripper have preyed upon them. Any chance that the AC vics, even vaguely resemble those of LISK is purely coincidence. This is a blind alley, don't try and find a connection/pattern in every murder ever committed.

Any pictures of vics that can be posted so others can judge look similarities?

They are two completely different killers, any similarities are purely coincidence. The girls in AC ranged in age from 20-40's and were picked up off the street, and looked like junkies and were not preselected. Gilgo, the girls were all young(20's)and attractive, which is probably why they were selected off of the Internet. These killings are completely unrelated, the only common theme is the fact that they were pros, but as I've said thats nothing remarkable as a significant numbers of serial killers target them.

There are definitely more similarities. They were also dumped closely together, in clusters of four. All eight had ties to drugs, if I'm recalling correctly. Most of them were mothers. Why couldn't the killer have escalated and chosen victims more specifically over time once they hit LI?

I just feel like we can't definitely rule these connections as pure coincidence without more evidence.

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

Is it possible that some deaths where faked and then new identities? a very unlikely theory though. I found two pairs looked most alike;
Molly Jean Ditz and Megan Waterman look very alike except different hair colours.
In Amber Costello and Kim Raffo's mugshots they look almost like twins but again with the hair colours is it possible that some are related somehow? Or is something more sinister happening?

In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 victims?

ATLANTICGB4andAC4lookalikewitharrow.jpg

I can definately see the similarities but to me, Tracy Ann Roberts and Megan Waterman look alike, whereas Molly Jean Dilts is a better match for Maureen Brainer-Barnes. That's just my perception though. It would be really interesting if someone could run these photographs through facial mapping software and map out the similarities and the differences between all these victims, could provide some interesting results. I wish I could offer to do it but my Photoshop-fu is too weak I'm afraid.

Is it possible that some deaths where faked and then new identities? a very unlikely theory though. I found two pairs looked most alike;
Molly Jean Ditz and Megan Waterman look very alike except different hair colours.
In Amber Costello and Kim Raffo's mugshots they look almost like twins but again with the hair colours is it possible that some are related somehow? Or is something more sinister happening?

The chances of any of these girls faking their own deaths is slim to none.

The chances of any of these girls faking their own deaths is slim to none.

It's a lot harder to fake your own death than most people realise. Largely thanks to the movie industry, there's this idea that if someone really wants to disappear, they can manufacture their own death using a variety of means, such as killing a look alike and using the ol' set your car on fire and launch it off a cliff trick. This sort of thing works great in movies but in real life there's DNA testing, dental records and all of this other stuff that will foil your plans. But, for the sake of argument, lets say you successfully fake your own death, what then? Unless you plan to go live with a wolf pack or a family of bears or something, you're going to need a new identity and to legitimise that new identity so you can exist in the normal world, you'll need a birth certificate, a tax number, photo ID, a bank account. Probably the most famous case of someone who actually did this is Lori Erica Ruff, and she didn't fake her own death, she disappeared. And the reason she got away with what she did for so long is because she exploited some loopholes in the system which no longer exist. The chances that someone could do the same thing now are pretty small.

Tracy Ann Roberts looks very similar to a young Melissa Barthelemy (the pics of Melissa when she was in high school). I noticed that right away.

The only other similarity I see is Kim Raffo and Amber Costello. Both had high foreheads, noses that were large for their long, slender faces, and full lips. They also had similar eyes in that I could tell they were both addicts just by their eyes.

Molly Jean Dilts and Megan Waterman both had full cheeks and flatter noses, but there ends the similarities IMO.

Barbara Breidor has always looked like she just didn't fit. I don't know how to explain it but she stood out to me as in "one of these things is not like the other."

In all respect, I don't think you know enough facts about the AC4 and GB4 murder cases to make that statement,
please take a look at this 07-24-2012, post of mine:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-GB4-and-other-murders&p=8187068#post8187068

I can definately see the similarities but to me, Tracy Ann Roberts and Megan Waterman look alike, whereas Molly Jean Dilts is a better match for Maureen Brainer-Barnes. That's just my perception though. It would be really interesting if someone could run these photographs through facial mapping software and map out the similarities and the differences between all these victims, could provide some interesting results. I wish I could offer to do it but my Photoshop-fu is too weak I'm afraid.
I agree with you in my opinion, they're are the only two connected that where on killing season. The others don't seem to match up the way these two cases do.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 victims?

Meaning are they lookalikes; IN PAIRS verticaly ?
(red arrows addes between the victims that I belive are look-alikes)

I have compared the GB4 and the AC4 victims facial looks, due to that I belive the Long Island Serial Killer might be responsible for both clusters of victims.

Here is the images, and I have added red arrows between the victims, in pairs, that IMO, are lookalikes.

ATLANTICGB4andAC4lookalikewitharrow.jpg

Here is another GB4/AC4 facial lookalike comparing, with different pictures of most of the girls.
I have used som pictures, of some of the victims, when they were younger and the picture of GB4 victim Maureen BB I used a picture of her as a child.
I did this beacuse I wanted pictures with the same kind of facial expression, like a smile with open mouth, and I could not find any of MBB and MB as adults/ or at the age of death, so therefor pictures when younger, or as a child.

I did this second comparing to show that it is not just a coincident in the first comparing I posted.

ATLANTICGB4andAC4lookalikewitharrow2.jpg

I also post a comparing of Amber Costello and Kim Raffo's mugshots.
Both victims were last killed victim, in their respective cluster GB4 and AC4.

ATLANTICKimRaffoandAmberCostellolookalike-1.jpg

There is also a similarity in lips and eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, i think atlantic city and lisk are related.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

With all due respect for your hard work and dedication, I don't think a psychopathic murderer give a f--- about the eye-size and mouth-shape of who they are killing. To them it's on a level of smoking cigarettes: I prefer Camel Lights, say, but if the store doesn't have that, I'll take Marlboro Lights or at worse, American Spirits. Whatever gives me nicotine. The outer packaging is less important than the drug.

The only thing those poor victims had in common was running across this human demon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back