Indecent Exposure Charges

Do the math...

IMO, the M's started following Heather in the afternoon on the 17th.

The locations (and times when they come out) of the IE charges are too coincidental if you put 2+2. :twocents:

Then, add in the time and location of the pay phone call by SM and divide by the receipt found in Heather's car = stalking/pre-meditation (IMOO).

I agree on the stalking and premeditation. The only thing I don't get is how can these people be so stupid? The payphone I think shows the premeditation and also shows they thought that would be part of their cover. Then they send these sexual positions to Heather's phone? Dumb and dumber imoo.

My theory:

Why would Sid need to use a payphone if he had a smartphone? Did his wife set up the sex, take pictures and then send them to Heather, leaving him without a phone for a little while?

The wife wanted Heather to think he sent the pics.

Such trashy behavior and what an awful thing to do to their families! Their children must be mortified. Mine would want to die if I went around town doing the nasty in my car and got arrested for it.

The main reason I think the Moorers are guilty is because of their repugnant behavior after Heather went missing. Let's say you're Sidney. A girl you had an affair with goes missing on a night you contacted her. You have to know that you'll be looked at as a suspect.

I think innocent people would deny being involved and then try to stay low-key. Tammy did the opposite. She went berserk posting filthy things about herself and her husband as well as a series of photos of the two of them showing off a big gun. I don't think innocent people would act that crazy.

Even if it's proven that she and Sidney had nothing to do with Heather's disappearance, she still put all these sordid details out there and can't take them back.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis."

BBM
It just occurred to me that maybe that was the reason for the below-the-tummy-tat, no one would ever see it there unless intentionally shown.

Everytime I read anything about these indecent exposure charges I think about how disgustingly sick these two have to be to be turned on after murdering a young girl. :banghead:

Do the math...

IMO, the M's started following Heather in the afternoon on the 17th.

The locations (and times when they come out) of the IE charges are too coincidental if you put 2+2. :twocents:

Then, add in the time and location of the pay phone call by SM and divide by the receipt found in Heather's car = stalking/pre-meditation (IMOO).

ITA Xs a zillion. Hopefully they have it on surveillance. If you are thinking that the I.e. charges happened after she was passed plz tell me how can you send pics of sex positions to a non working phone that quit working at 3:41 am. ?
In the disposed issue: a member called the courthouse and the courthouse told her it meant dropped dismissed. Disposed can mean that the person made a plea deal. It can mean you have plead guilty too. Disposed means that the courts do not have to revisit this again. It's taken care of poof gone. It could be she wasn't in the picture enough and only sm's "tammy" tattoo showed. It IS hard to say indecent exposure if they either A. weren't exposing themselves but were involved in the picture B. Were in the picture but not enough to identify them and not enough to say "indecent" ................ Prosecution could've said to themselves "well it's going to be hard to prove. She was BEING indecent but not exposing herself." The I.e. charges stem from the pictures remember so if the pictures aren't of her exposing herself? I mean they have a point. That's like charging someone for jaywalkin and they were in a car. Ughhh so gross lol

My gut feeling is that the indecent exposure charges were only charged because LE wanted to get them in an interrogation room so they could get on record what each of them had to say immediately following the execution of the search warrants.

I agree with Priss, and have also wondered if those charges led them to believe they got away with it - their effed-up alibi worked - so they'd be more likely to talk openly about that night and trip themselves up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was a way to get them in the chair too. What do you all guess as times? I guess they went for dinner/drinks or drinks/stalk. So once like at 11:00 and again at 1 am? LE has never told when the offending texts were sent. They do say the pay phone was the first contact between sm and Heather in a while so I'm thinking they were sent from tm's phone. Probably during her date and dinner. That's probably the reason she didn't meet him when he called from the payphone. The pictures. .. I'm sure sm blamed tm to try and smooth it over.

My gut feeling is that the indecent exposure charges were only charged because LE wanted to get them in an interrogation room so they could get on record what each of them had to say immediately following the execution of the search warrants.

:wagon: to Websleuths, Miss Priss!

:gthanks: for joining us in Heather's forum. :seeya:

The only person who said anything about pictures being sent to Heather was the attorney, right? The only time reference I've heard that was somewhat narrowed down was by the solicitor who said it happened during the same time as Heather went missing. If you ignore what the attorney said - who's to say these IE's didn't occur until after their truck was spotted heading to PTL and then back again?
There is NO WAY Heather would have gone to meet Sidney if she had gotten those photo texts.

I think we will have to wait for trial for many of our questions to be answered.

The only person who said anything about pictures being sent to Heather was the attorney, right? The only time reference I've heard that was somewhat narrowed down was by the solicitor who said it happened during the same time as Heather went missing. If you ignore what the attorney said - who's to say these IE's didn't occur until after their truck was spotted heading to PTL and then back again?
There is NO WAY Heather would have gone to meet Sidney if she had gotten those photo texts.
Hmmm...never considered it, but you are right. She would not have gone if she had seen those immediately prior to making that decision. Interesting.

BBM

I'm confused now. Were they captured at the two addresses on video, on the 17th & 18th having sexual relations (sound like a former president, oops) or is it due to SM and his possible alibi of admitting to having sexual relations at those two places?

I'm confused now. Were they captured at the two addresses on video, on the 17th & 18th having sexual relations (sound like a former president, oops) or is it due to SM and his possible alibi of admitting to having sexual relations at those two places?

From what I've read, it's from them admitting to the sex acts.

From what I've read, it's from them admitting to the sex acts.

Thank you! That's what I thought it was too. Heck, those pictures could be from years ago & TM sent old pictures for all we know.

I'm sure by the time this all goes to trial the story that I'm picturing will be just fiction. It will make sense then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back