Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

I guess I should have said MV and/or LISK at least somewhat tech savvy. I also believe he stalks his victims on line.

Only the call to the 866 number would appear on the actual caller's bill....well, the phone number that they called the 866 number from...

On the latest 48 Hrs, there was a call made to MG from CPH on May 3, 2010. 2 days after SG made the fateful 911 call.

Wanted to add some MSM links/quotes:

June 2011:

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/index5.html

The day after Shannan went missing, Mari says, she received a phone call from a man claiming to be Hackett. The man said he ran a home for wayward girls where Shannan had been staying and was calling because she had left unexpectedly. He asked Mari if she knew where Shannan was. It was the first time Mari had heard Shannan was missing.

What seems clear is that whoever was calling had reason to be concerned about Shannan. Mari became suspicious of Hackett. She says she came upon information suggesting that he plays some sort of security role at Oak Beach. New York has not been able to confirm this; Hackett, who has done police and EMS work in the past, has denied ever calling or meeting Gilbert.

July 11, 2011:

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/suffolk-commish-progress-in-gilgo-probe-1.3016807

Gilbert's mother, Mari Gilbert, of upstate Ellenville, told Newsday she received a phone call from Hackett shortly after her daughter disappeared. She said Hackett told her he runs a halfway house for runaway children, that her daughter visited him on May 1, 2010, and that she left that day with her driver.

Mari Gilbert said Hackett asked her to have Shannan call him. "I said, 'Fine, I will.' Then he hung up," Gilbert said Sunday.

Until Sunday, Hackett had denied to Newsday and others that he called Mari Gilbert. He first confirmed the call to "48 Hours Mystery," but he denied Mari Gilbert's account of what was said.

Hackett Sunday told Newsday he made the call on May 6 at the request of Shannan Gilbert's boyfriend Alex Diaz, who visited Oak Beach to search for her. Hackett said he spoke with Mari Gilbert for less than four minutes and only offered his help as a board member of the Oak Beach homeowners association.

"I had nothing to do with anything occurring the night Shannan went missing," Hackett told Newsday Sunday. "I never saw her that night; she never came to my house, I never offered her assistance."

Hackett said Suffolk police searched his home with cadaver-sniffing dogs earlier this year, but found nothing. Police have said he is not a suspect.

December 2011:

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57344731&feed_id=31&videofeed=null

The Gilberts say they immediately filed a missing persons report, but with no news, they drove 140 miles from their home in upstate New York to Oak Beach, Long Island, to look for Shannan themselves. By then, she had been missing for eight days.

July 2013:

Moriarty also talks with Dr. C. Peter Hackett, an Oak Beach resident, who called Gilbert’s mother two days after she went missing. Gilbert’s mother, Mari Gilbert, tells 48 HOURS Hackett told her Shannan was at a halfway house he operated from his home. Hackett initially denied making the call, but later admitted in a letter to 48 HOURS he did call at the request of friends who were searching for Gilbert, and to be “supportive.” He has steadfastly denied Mari Gilbert’s account of their conversation and insists he never saw Shannan Gilbert or treated her.

There's probably more, but that sums it up quickly. Sorry if it's a repeat of info.

"A home for wayward girls" seems like such an outdated thing to say in 2010.

I don't even think someone Shannan's mom's age would use this term, so I think this must have been what Dr.H said to her on the phone.

JMO

That is, assuming it was him who made the call that supposedly happened on the 3rd.

Does anyone know wheter such a spoofed call would show up on the phone bill/record of the real owner of the spoofed phonumber ?
And if NOT, then on who´s phonebill/record would it show up?

According to info on SpoofCard.com site:

What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
Whatever number you enter as the spoof number will show up on the bill of the person you called. They won't ever see your actual phone number!

http://www.spoofcard.com/help

According to another spoofing online service:

Can I spoof any number and have it show up on the Caller ID?
For calls to North America, almost any 10 digit number can be used as the caller ID. Not only will the number show up, but if the called party subscribes to a commercial caller ID service the "Caller ID Name" registered for that number will also automatically appear. However, not all numbers can be spoofed.
To prevent fraud, impersonation of police officers, and other criminal behavior, our servers are programmed to prevent the spoofing of certain numbers such as 911 and certain numbers belonging to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.

Whatever number you enter as the spoof number will show up on the bill of the person you called. They won't ever see your actual phone number!

Can calls be traced back to me by the person I am calling?
No. That person will only see the spoofed Caller ID.

How safe is my data?
All information which passes between our servers and your computer is encrypted using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same technology that banks use to protect data. In addition, we keep your account's financial, personal and call records confidential. However, if there is illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency.

http://legacy.spoofcard.com/faq

That is, assuming it was him who made the call that supposedly happened on the 3rd.

There is no need for us to assume he made the call - he admitted making the call. Phone records have proven that also...thus the lawsuit by Mari Gilbert. The courts are giving her credibility, so should we.

According to info on SpoofCard.com site:

http://www.spoofcard.com/help

Can calls be traced back to me by the person I am calling?
No. That person will only see the spoofed Caller ID.

If there is illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency.[/COLOR]

http://legacy.spoofcard.com/faq

Ironically, 17 days after posting the above info regarding SPOOF calling, I received 2 SPOOF calls. The first call was from "someone" claiming I hit there car. I replied, he replied, back & forth until I just hung up & let it go as maybe a wrong number cause he didn't call back.

I received a 2nd call 40 min later from a Chinese delivery guy [Asian accent] yelling that he couldn't find my house & I argued back that I hadn't ordered anything, asked what store, etc, finally hanging up.

I called back the 2nd number, it was to a private resident in Floral Pk with a Greek last name. Then I called the 1st number & got a recording: [laughter] you've just been pranked by prankdial.com.

During the call, I couldn't tell it was a recording as there were strategic pauses in the prank call where I would make my reply.

The thing is I've never posted my number on WS. Only 2 ppl from WS have my number. Hmmmm....

For those who want to see how "someone" could have rec'd a prank call that looked like it was from a particular "someone" visit the site. It's really simple & can't be known UNLESS by subpoena.

www.prankdial.com

CPH signed and faxed a letter to 48 Hrs that he did, in fact, call MG and speak with her. He claimed his phone records showed the call was placed on May 6. So he admits to speaking with her himself, not someone claiming to be him using his number.

Now it comes out that there was a call on May 3.

The only dispute about the call then becomes the content. MG has always said the same thing. CPH has had a couple- AD and MP told him to call at MG's direction because of the call he placed and his written statement to 48 Hrs was that he was calling to offer his assistance as a community leader.

When did AD and MP go to search the neighborhood? The official missing persons report was made on May 4.

Where is CPH now? Last I heard he moved to Del Rey, Fl. ?

only fluke said that
i've spoken to mari
i've spoken to fluke

ONLY FLUKE QUOTED THAT THE FIRST CALL CAME FROM A BURNER.
you'll never find any thing in print
or orally that Mari has said the first call from CPH came from a burner.
never. Only because She did not say it - Fluke did.
He's said that all along
question is
HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT?
Has he ever been investigated? He met Shannan the night she disappeared. Wouldnt it be interesting to read his old post? They are gone. How did that happen??? You would never know he was here.

Has he ever been investigated? He met Shannan the night she disappeared. Wouldnt it be interesting to read his old post? They are gone. How did that happen??? You would never know he was here.

why do you keep claiming this with zero evidence to back it up?

OCT 2011 MARI GILBERT CLAIM THAT DR HACKETT ONLY CALLED ONCE !

Mari Gilbert has claimed that Dr Hackett called her May 2nd, 2010. (The so called "1st call")

And in a letter to 48 Hours CBS news, dated June 28, 2011, Dr Hackett is claiming that he has phone records that show he only called Mari Gilbert May 6th, 2010.
(Hackett also, in the same letter, claim that his phone records show that he called Sherre Gilbert, Shannan's sister, May 9th, 2010, and he add that he belive it was a return call to Serre Gilbert, a call Sherre Gilbert made to him while she and her mother mari Gilbert was at Oak Beach on mothers day)

NOW, what is very interesting is that, In October 2011, in the LISK.com forum Mari Gilbert stated TWICE that she recived only ONE call from Dr Hackett.

SO.. if Mari Gilbert only recived ONE single call from Dr Hackett, and Dr. Hackett has phone records of a call to Mari Gilbert dated May 6th, 2010, then Mari Gilbert did NOT recive any calls before or after May 6th, 2010!

Here is a link to the LISK.com + copies of the posts by Mari Gilbert where she claim she only recived ONE call from Dr Hackett.
I have read all Mari Gilbert's posts in this LISK.com thread and I personaly belive that it indeed IS mari Gilbert posting:

http://longislandserialkiller.com/bs-9/

Mari Gilbert on October 24th, 2011 at 10:23 pm

"I Have, and I gave my phone records to the policer that show, and Prove it WAS Hacketts house number.
There was ONLY ONE CALL from Hackett.
For OVER a year he LIED, and said he NEVER called me- then he admited it."

-----------
Mari Gilbert on October 27th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

"Hackett called me ONE time.
The Night Shannan Went Missing…..

I was the LAST (FAMILY MEMEBER) to speak to Shannan.
In the Early morning hours(approx. 8 hours later Shannan diled her 23 min 911 call
Hackett called me the following nite – approx 11 hours later."

The foreigner:

By any chance, did you take screen shots of these statements by Mari?

Well something doesn't add up.
MG says CPH called her once.
MG says it was on may 1st, hours(20+/-)after she spoke with SG.
MG says CPH's call to her was, except for update calls about SG from the younger SG, the next call she received.
AD says he waited 2 days(may 2nd) before calling the younger SG to see if SG went home to them.
The younger SG and MG say the call from AD is when they hear SG is missing.
MG says AD and MP look up CPH because she told them about his call on May 1st.
While all of these things could have happened, not many of them could happen at the same time. If you look at the FACTS(CPH phone records),many of those things that were said become impossible.
Is there a "my head is spinning" smiley, that I won't use anyway?

MCME:

Do you have the source
where you say that MG and Sherre G first learned of Shannan missing
from the call from AD?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members