Interesting Info about Site where remains found

I think it started around the same time people started calling Casey the "pet cemetery mom."

I still wonder whether "other" human remains were found back there. Two things make me wonder this:

Cindy's declaration that she "...can't lose another one!" (People say this is about Lee, but no one yet has provided a link that clears it up for me, so it stays in my theory until then. I've looked and cannot find it.)

Lee's question "Is this like the last/other time?" (I'm not sure which word he used and so this will be a paraphrase.)

I suppose the only thing keeping me from going off the deep end with this theory is that the ME and LE have not announced "other" remains. So have fun with that one!

Good point! Wasn't she last seen in Corvallis? I'll bet there is a thread about her somewhere around here....?

Hi Kimster, Yes dear fellow Oregonian :clap: It was up close to Rickreal close to Salem. There are hundreds of trails thru the overgrown wooded areas in the Willamette valley. I am amazed tho a hunter or hiker never found her remains.

In the Orlando area the wooded area where Caylee was found was so close to population, frequented often by people either walking thru or dumping stuff. I think that is why she was found.

xox

i really believe it was "overlooked" (so to speak) because everyone overestimated KC. we all thought she was smarter than that.

turns out.... well, you know how it turns out!

i doubt it was a regular gather spot for teens.. maybe a few friends here and there got together to hide back there and maybe drink or smoke? i know that when i was in HS there were places we would go to kinda hide out for an hour or two when we were ditching school. nothing sinister, just a good hide spot. i'm guessing that was what it was and has sorta been blown up from there.

My friends and I had a secret place to meet in the woods too. I don't think it's a stretch to believe that.

The area where the remains were found was swampy from rains before the hurricane hit according to RK 911 call in August
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/23/ng.01.html
NG show transcript - 911 operator talking with RK
....."I stopped in the middle there, where there`s a swamp. There`s a -- if you`re coming out, there would be a fence on the right-hand side and just open, you know, swamp area on the left-hand side".....

The area that KIO was talking about was behind the school according to her LE Interview August 12th
"hiding spot behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School"

I still believe they arrested her too quickly (She was first arrested on child neglect) as she likes to hear herself talk. She and CA are one and the same, they think they are smarter than everyone else. She was chirping like a little birdie thinking LE would go gaga over her. Once arrested, which was only hrs. after this all came to light, she lawyered up and she left everyone guessing.

I agree mommie should have nipped this in the bud yrs. ago, but this wasn't the time to arrest. She would have slipped up.

Had they watched her and the A's like they did Scott Peterson (detectives sat back and watched him hang himself as he visited the SF Bay often) and even had a noose around him before he tried his flight to freedom South of the Border.
I am sure by now we would have seen exactly if and how the A's are involved. Might have been real eye openers to many. Defense can now muddy the waters and NO ONE can say they won't catch a sympathetic brainless juror. :mad:

I believe they thought KC would get scared and spill everything if they arrested her.I don't think they expected the family to cover for KC either.The first 24 hours GA was practically fingering KC and CA was the one that called the police in a panic.
She was caught in a giant lie at Universal and LE probably expected her to fold in the face of the lies and the family pressure. The A's are different and it didn't quite turn out that way. I don't blame LE for trying.

I am glad LE arrested Casey when they did. Had they not, Casey would have had a chance to run. I think George and Cindy might would have even helped her run. Now I am saying this in hindsight bacause we have now seen just how far Lee, George, and Cindy will go to help coverup and defend Casey.

I cannot for the life of me remember what murder case it was, but the parents actually helped their son not only get out of the country, but gave him plenty of money to live on. I think he was finally apprehended when the parents made a mistake in communicating with him.

I would not have put it past the Anthony's to have aided Casey in running before the first arrest had they had the opportunity to get the truth out of her. JMO.

I am glad LE arrested Casey when they did. Had they not, Casey would have had a chance to run. I think George and Cindy might would have even helped her run. Now I am saying this in hindsight bacause we have now seen just how far Lee, George, and Cindy will go to help coverup and defend Casey.

I cannot for the life of me remember what murder case it was, but the parents actually helped their son not only get out of the country, but gave him plenty of money to live on. I think he was finally apprehended when the parents made a mistake in communicating with him.

I would not have put it past the Anthony's to have aided Casey in running before the first arrest had they had the opportunity to get the truth out of her. JMO.

Alex Kelly, accused of rape, not murder.

Casey could have gotten out of dodge and no one would have ever known Caylee was missing. She could have started life somewhere else where no one knew her or Caylee. She could have then told her mother she and Caylee would not be coming home. No if Casey was going to run, that would have been the time to run---at the beginning of this mess not at the end.

So many ways to create an accident far more believeable than a nanny. something is seriously wrong here and I am praying we all find out.

While reading this thread I remembered the HOA wanting the protesters to move down the street to the beginning of the neighborhood, I believe, to a vacant lot, but were denied by the judge. I was just curious if anyone knows if this place that they wanted the protesters was the same site where the remains were found? Does anyone know? How freaky would that have been?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back