Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr... posted this on the last thread not realizing it was about to close. So...

OT: Is there any way to find out if someone quoted a post of mine (without having to scroll through the entire thread)? I asked a couple questions last night but went to bed before I saw any answers. I don't want to annoy anyone by asking the same questions over and over. TIA

P.S. Has the board been suuuuuuper slow for anyone else??

Top of page, "Search this Thread", enter your screen name and press Go button.

However, I'm not convinced that all occurrences [excluding Thanks, of course] show up in returned list. JMO.

Additionally, if your post was answered but poster didn't quote your post or refer to your screen name, those posts will not be included in the returned list.

HTH :wave:

Good morn, time to go to work this weekend. Good timing, ey?

Hope everyone has a nice Jodi free weekend!

I use the search function on the top right of the screen. I put my name (shelby1) in the search box and choose show posts. It then gives me a list of my posts that others have quoted. Hope that makes sense.

I still can't find it. It only shows two posts of mine and I know I had many more than that on that thread. Oh well, I'll just be annoying.

Is there anywhere I can read her suicide notes? I missed that in court yesterday.

Was the work injury to the left hand or right hand? If it was the right, what is its significance?

Good morn, time to go to work this weekend. Good timing, ey?

Hope everyone has a nice Jodi free weekend!

At first I was bummed that we have to wait until Wednesday for more. But now I'm kind of glad. I need a break from her. She gives me heartburn.

She had 422 miles from San Diego to Mesa to cover up (and three cans would've sufficed plus a full tank of gas)
http://mapq.st/8-JnD9dxJW

Then she had 720 miles out of Mesa and up to West Jordon (Ryan)
http://mapq.st/YHVYLv

What Juan should do is show how a full tank of gas (12 gallons?) and three spare cans (15 gallons) would allow Jodi to go undetected both in and out of Arizona.
He needs to tie this together although it would still be speculation. But at least the jurors will have something to clench their suspicious teeth into.

Wonder if Juan or anyone else from this case has actually taken that drive :waitasec:
Or anyone from the jury

I've given up on her. I don't even record her show anymore. They should give her show to Beth Karas IMO!

I just wish they had a show where all of the talking heads were honest about how they feel. I think they're paid to present a certain opinion (pro defense or pro prosecution). And they get to talk for about 5 seconds and not get a full thought out. How about discussing the case for REAL and in-depth instead of having to create all of this fake drama??

I understand how the 3rd gas can proves premeditation and is very, very bad for Jodi.

What I do not understand is why she filled 3 gas cans in UTAH, after she had already committed the murder and left Arizona. Was it really just to save a few pennies?! How utterly stupid and self-defeating!

I still can't find it. It only shows two posts of mine and I know I had many more than that on that thread. Oh well, I'll just be annoying.

Is there anywhere I can read her suicide notes? I missed that in court yesterday.

Yeah, if no one quoted the post that you're looking for, then it won't show up there. Did you try the advanced search? That might show all of your posts....

I understand how the 3rd gas can proves premeditation and is very, very bad for Jodi.

What I do not understand is why she filled 3 gas cans in UTAH, after she had already committed the murder and left Arizona. Was it really just to save a few pennies?! How utterly stupid and self-defeating!

UM, This was the least of the stupid things she did. :twocents:

She had 422 miles from San Diego to Mesa to cover up (and three cans would've sufficed plus a full tank of gas)
http://mapq.st/8-JnD9dxJW

Then she had 720 miles out of Mesa and up to West Jordon (Ryan)
http://mapq.st/YHVYLv

What Juan should do is show how a full tank of gas (12 gallons?) and three spare cans (15 gallons) would allow Jodi to go undetected both in and out of Arizona.
He needs to tie this together although it would still be speculation. But at least the jurors will have something to clench their suspicious teeth into.

it goes beyond speculation to me. it's circumstantial evidence. things can be inferred from it that make it more than pure speculation, IMO, at least. same with her grandparent's stolen gun. she gets that scathing message from TA on 5/26. on 5/28 the gun is 'stolen'. on 6/2, she leaves on her murder trip. it's more than speculation that gun came from the burglary to me. and nobody will say TA even OWNED a gun. to conclude he did would be taking her word for it with no corroboration. THAT'S speculation.

Can someone PLEASE verify for me whether the reported smell of smoke in the rental car was on PICKUP or RETURN?

The reason for my question is one that might be from posts a few pages back, but it's something I haven't read...doesn't mean it hasn't been debated to death though.

People have questioned the smell of the gas cans that we know for a FACT she had at least 2 and I think 95% of people believe she had a 3rd.

I am thinking she was covering the gas smell with smell of smoke. Smoke is innocent...at least as far as covering up a murder and would raise no flags, though the rental company might have something to say about it. Recorded smell of gas in the car is a MUCH DIFFERENT STORY when it comes to investigation.

But I have read that the smoke was reported before rental...so that wouldn't fit my theory. It does NOT mean she didn't do the same thing I mentioned, it's just not "proof" of anything.

OK...now back to the page I was reading. LOL!!

it goes beyond speculation to me. it's circumstantial evidence. things can be inferred from it that make it more than pure speculation, IMO, at least. same with her grandparent's stolen gun. she gets that scathing message from TA on 5/26. on 5/28 the gun is 'stolen'. on 6/2, she leaves on her murder trip. it's more than speculation that gun came from the burglary to me. and nobody will say TA even OWNED a gun. to conclude he did would be taking her word for it with no corroboration. THAT'S speculation.

What did the msg on 5/26 say? :waitasec:

BBM

And everyone (including the jury) knows that her word means NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea