Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with the gun shot is how did she get so lucky since she knows nothing about guns to hit him dead on if he is lunging at her. Total BS!

Thank You for bringing this over, I'm very thankful I got the chance to read it.
Bless Mormon Attorney

I am glad I got to read it too. Before I retired I worked in a court/community school where many of the students had the same characteristics. They had no remorse for what they had done or no self control to stop what they were doing. Many of the students have ended up in prison for various crimes, including murder (one student killed her mother). Most of these students were given many chances to change....group therapy, anger management, etc. They were continually in juvenile hall and were quite proud of it. Turning 18 and going to the regular jail never worried them. It's all about self service and they live only in the moment. I could go on and on.

I just realized what the blue mark is that was in question with the Priceline purchase making the transaction seem as a credit. It was a pen mark on the projector, starting at 1:01:00, keep your eye on the mark...Juan moves the paper and the mark doesn't move.

Mystery solved! Am I a sleuther or WHAT?! LOL

[video=youtube;QiyTqi9Wc2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiyTqi9Wc2s[/video]

Why can't I get anyone to answer this?? :tears:

I don't think anyone got to read her suicide notes. Nurmi compared timelines to diary, I may have this wrong though.
Imho, Jodi used that as a tool to keep Travis and cover her rear--most people don't talk--they just do it. Wasn't it said that every time TA tried to break up, she threaten to kill herself? Jodi seems to never let anyone go in her life, none of her exes--till she is over them by hopping onto something better--even then, keeping the formers on a string one way or another. Must have been quite strange for her getting dumped by TA.

She had 422 miles from San Diego to Mesa to cover up (and three cans would've sufficed plus a full tank of gas)
http://mapq.st/8-JnD9dxJW

Then she had 720 miles out of Mesa and up to West Jordon (Ryan)
http://mapq.st/YHVYLv

What Juan should do is show how a full tank of gas (12 gallons?) and three spare cans (15 gallons) would allow Jodi to go undetected both in and out of Arizona.
He needs to tie this together although it would still be speculation. But at least the jurors will have something to clench their suspicious teeth into.

BBM

I have a Ford Focus and I believe, I'll check later, that it has a 14 gallon tank.

Regarding the gas cans, I believe it went as follows :

1) Monterey - Arias borrows (2) can from DB
2) Salinas - Arias buys the 3rd can from Salinas Walmart and never returns it;
3) Pasadena - Arias fills the car with credit card; fills one of DB cans and the new can with the $40 cash; fills the 3rd can (one of DB's cans) with 2.77 gals as it already had some gas
4) Somewhere between Pasadena - Mesa, but probably closer to Mesa - Arias fills the car with the gas from the cans
5) After the murder, Arias drives through and out of Arizona, filling up somewhere close to the original route (I-15) from S.California to West Jordan UT
6) After seeing Ryan Burns, Arias fills car and all (3) gas cans in SLC
7) Arias fills car in Winnemucca and then again in Sparks NV
8) Somewhere in between Sparks NV and when she returned the car in Redding CA (26 hour gap), Arias has herself a bonfire destroying the remainder of the evidence and causing the smoke smell in the car. Newly purchased gas can is left behind.

IMO, there are approximately 250 unaccounted miles on Arias' rental car receipt, most likely used between Sparks NV and Redding CA. Arias would have needed the extra gas to divert off the main road and also to destroy evidence. The car was also returned with no gas in it.

With a different kind of handgun, it would have been massive.

The 25 cal shell is very small and dosen't do much damage.If Travis was shot anywhere else on his body other than in the skull it wouldn't have stopped him at all..The picture you see in the crime scene of the spent shell casing looks a lot bigger than they actualy are.

I'm convinced Jodi drinks water the way she does because of an arm injury during the murder. I've never seen someone drink like that.

The first couple of times I heard people talking about that I wasn't sure what they meant. Yesterday I got a really good look. She does raise that glass in a really weird way. She doesn't just lift the glass to her mouth, she raises her whole arm with her elbow sticking out, parallel to her mouth.

My immediate reaction was that she was sitting too close to the desk, except I don't think she's doing that. It is really odd. Maybe it is the result of an injury like you say.

If you google pics of 25 calibur hand guns you will see pictures of these guns in someones hands and will be able to relate how small they are.
I haven't quite figured out how to post a picture of one on here yet so try the google thing.

Here you go Clue Finder

Attachments

• 25 cal.png
    25 cal.png
    64 KB · Views: 37
These are some of the exhibits from the suicide talk.
Sorry, I didn't put exhibit numbers on them.

Attachments

• Suicide letters.jpg
    Suicide letters.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Suicide letters 2.jpg
    Suicide letters 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Suicide letters 3.jpg
    Suicide letters 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 148
With a different kind of handgun, it would have been massive.

The 25 cal shell is very small and dosen't do much damage.If Travis was shot anywhere else on his body other than in the skull it wouldn't have stopped him at all..The picture you see in the crime scene of the spent shell casing looks a lot bigger than they actually are.

I do not recall if that has ever come up. The only thing I do recall is that she turned it in late. She said she was running late so she went to work 1 day. And then turned it in a day late. More than enough time to get rid of the gas cans. But again we don't know :mad:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Wow, I hadn't heard that. That answers a lot of questions for me. And so much for trying to save money.

I had wondered too what she removed from the car when she returned it. Now I see that she actually had time to CLEAN it before the return.

Thanks for the post.

RSBM

I don't think the suicide notes were admitted, IIRC, therefore they were not made available, AFAIK. HTH

I don't think anyone got to read her suicide notes. Nurmi compared timelines to diary, I may have this wrong though.
Imho, Jodi used that as a tool to keep Travis and cover her rear--most people don't talk--they just do it. Wasn't it said that every time TA tried to break up, she threaten to kill herself? Jodi seems to never let anyone go in her life, none of her exes--till she is over them by hopping onto something better--even then, keeping the formers on a string one way or another. Must have been quite strange for her getting dumped by TA.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member