Interview(s) from TM - the mistress

So what happens when you are paid for an interview? Do they have to pay tax? If so it will be a lot less money she'll be pocketing for her troubles.

So what happens when you are paid for an interview? Do they have to pay tax? If so it will be a lot less money she'll be pocketing for her troubles.

Performance or appearance fees are usually "post tax payments".
The studio has to withhold the tax and pay it on your behalf.
It stops the likes of overseas performers coming here and earning a fee and not paying any tax on it.
We had to do a similar thing when sporting competitors came here to compete. Their winnings were tax free for them, but we had already paid the tax on it for them.

I just watched the 60 minutes TMcH interview plus extra part. No, I don't feel sorry for Toni after seeing the interview though I think i did a little bit before seeing this. I didn't feel or see remorse, shame, responsibility or apology. She was so guarded and considered in her answers and so protected by the interviewer. She made no acknowledgement of how Allison's daughters have been affected and how Allison's family and friends must feel, their grief, their pain when they think of GBC shunning Allison because of her. I expected her to say - "Yes, I had a long affair with this man, behind his wife's back. I really wish I hadn't. I wish I had respected Allison enough and myself enough to say, I have feelings for you but I won't be with you while you are in a marriage and living with your wife. You should make a decision about your marriage and if you leave we could start to see each other." She wasn't fed the same BS as Allison. Allison was on the outside, kept in the dark. Toni was on the inside, a confidant. I think Toni had a choice to participate in what was going on, Allison did not.
I feel Toni should be ashamed that she did not take this opportunity to show she had learned something and would not do the same again. She didn't and I don't think she feels she did anything wrong. She resisted being called the mistress or the relationship being called an affair. She seemed most upset about the impact on her life.
I know it was a big price to pay for having an affair with a married man but after the interview I'm amazed that even the consequences haven't helped her to see the light!

BIB. Agree Bazinga. Well said.

I just read online that TM is going to write a book about this case!!!!!

The real estate agent, who started the affair with Baden-Clay when he was her boss, said she considered herself Australia's Monica Lewinsky, the mistress of former US President Bill Clinton, and she planned to write a book about the case.

'I'm still coping with the damage, emotionally and financially. I lost my job, which I loved, and which I was good at. And sometimes I feel like I'm Australia's Monica Lewinski, like what man is ever going to want to come near me? So I have suffered too,' she said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-former-lover-Toni-McHugh.html#ixzz38v7KBloM

Wow she just can't get enough of the spotlight can she?

And she STILL can't take responsibility for anything.

GERARD Baden-Clay told long-term mistress Toni McHugh he had been having sex with other women to make sure what he had with her was ``real’’.

``Like an idiot, I believed it. But he’d also told me previously that he’d never been with any other woman besides Allison.’’

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...oline-overington/story-e6frfkp9-1227007138649

OMG is she 19? Look .. I have met women who fall for lines like this and you just feel like :banghead: and wonder how much of your life you're going to devote to listening to their tales of gullibility .. Cheating men will look for a woman like this, as it's perfect for them, she'll believe his lame lies and 'forgive' him every time he transgresses, and he'll get to keep one at home while he plays around on the side, no wonder GBC was talking 'future' with TM, having said that I do feel sorry for her, I hope she has wizened up since then.

Not liking the idea of her writing a book much though.

All I have to say about Toni McHugh is that it is a shame she didn't meet GBC first, they deserve each other.

The real estate agent, who started the affair with Baden-Clay when he was her boss, said she considered herself Australia's Monica Lewinsky, the mistress of former US President Bill Clinton, and she planned to write a book about the case.

'I'm still coping with the damage, emotionally and financially. I lost my job, which I loved, and which I was good at. And sometimes I feel like I'm Australia's Monica Lewinski, like what man is ever going to want to come near me? So I have suffered too,' she said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-former-lover-Toni-McHugh.html#ixzz38v7KBloM

So Toni McHugh is comparing herself to Monica Lewinski who was a stupid bimbo. I rest my case!

Cry me a river. She is no Monica. Hilary is still alive for starters. Bill didn't kill her when Monica gave him an ultimatum.

I think it is incredibly crass of her to talk about her plans for the future with Allison's daughters. Those girls have already been through enough. Can you imagine the pain they will be in if they hear this garbage? If TMH had an ounce of care for those girls she would shut her trap and fade into history.

And what is with that ridiculous pose on the floor? She looks like she broke her leg and is crawling for the phone in agony.

I could not think of a single thing that TM has to say that I would be interested in reading, unless it was a sincere apology.

I don't know if anyone linked to this article (I'm assuming it's linkable) after the 60 minutes self-promotion: http://www..au/news/toni-mchugh-gerard-baden-clay/

If she wants to be left alone and to live in peace then why is she selling her story to anyone who'll listen?
Where should I post these articles? (I know this is O/T here but this story is not lying down and appears to be reignited every time this woman opens her gob).

"Agreed, Toni McHugh is not a victim. And neither is she a criminal. She should be left alone now to try to reconstruct a life. And she should certainly stop talking".
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1227007405793

This story is not going to end in a hurry

Every time you ‘sneak out’ a lie is told at home to a waiting spouse who in turn starts to get worried or suspicious. When they express those fears, they are nearly always told by their cheating partner that they’re ‘imagining things’ or paranoid. And so the mind games begin.

Every time you have carefree sex with the candles and the music, there is a spouse at home hanging out washing, dealing with tantrums, paying the bills and wondering what the hell to get HIS MOTHER for her birthday.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1227007405793

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back