Interview(s) from TM - the mistress

If she wants to be left alone and to live in peace then why is she selling her story to anyone who'll listen?
Where should I post these articles? (I know this is O/T here but this story is not lying down and appears to be reignited every time this woman opens her gob).

"Agreed, Toni McHugh is not a victim. And neither is she a criminal. She should be left alone now to try to reconstruct a life. And she should certainly stop talking".
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1227007405793

I'm more than half inclined to think that TM has become a media *advertiser censored* to help finance GBC's appeal.

Gerard Baden-Clay mistress Toni McHugh gives tell all interview to Women’s Weekly associate editor Caroline Overington

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...oline-overington/story-fnihsrf2-1227007138649

Toni McHugh: 'I was planning a future with Allison's children'

http://www.aww.com.au/news-features...-was-planning-a-future-with-allisons-children

TM just go away quietly please!! Enough with the interviews :banghead:

OMG. Unbelievable. This woman is selfishly milking a terribly sad situation! I'm really saddened that she could even consider that she'd be playing happy families with Allison's kids. I wonder if she's just making up stuff for the media or she's seriously deluded. Disgusting!

Let's face it .. having an affair with a married man for years does smack of low morals, as does selling your shameful story to the media for $$$ with no regard for the consequences ..

Clearly she still lacks foresight and has learned sweet FA in therapy.

I would not, under any circumstances, list a house with this woman, or allow her to manage my investment property .. NO WAY, NO HOW would she have anything to do with so valuable an asset of mine .. also, I'd be wary of her simply because the sight of her as the property manager may be enough to put off potential renters / buyers .. a risk not worth taking frankly.

For that reason I'd be telling her to take a long walk off a short pier if I was her employer. Real estate agents have bad enough reputations as it is, and since you require people coming into your business to take a leap of faith and trust them then I'd say she just tipped the scales with this latest interview.

A normal person would see this coming, someone that has an ongoing affair with a married man, and keeps believing that they are about to leave their wife for them even though they have been told that numerous times in the past, may not.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...oline-overington/story-fnihsrf2-1227007138649

``But I was still madly in love with him. I remember after police told me, Gerard called me from a blocked number and said `I’m outside your office, I’m in a cab, I have to talk to you’ and the first thing he said when I got in the cab was `are you wearing a wire?’.’’

This is the GBC who claimed he knew little about crime scenes, etc. Well, he sure was aware of police investigation techniques, e.g. using clandestine communications such as calling from a blocked number, meeting her in a taxi, and checking that TMcH wasn't wearing a wire for police! A consciousness of guilt seems apparent IMO.

Further, the mistress may have been 'out of touch' with the reality of the situation she was in. It's possible she joined GBC in a shared delusion and bought the Baden-Clay product. She wanted to be Mrs Baden-Clay. She comes across as self-absorbed to the point of being blinded to the implications a divorce in the real world would have and it's impact of change on her relationship with GBC.

IMO the mistress should not be able to profit from Allison's death. The mistress seems unaware that Allison's children have been deeply traumatized for life! The last person they would want to hear from is the mistress!

Go away mistress. Go re-build your own life somewhere else.

Why should this woman be able to profit from a crime which has outraged our collective community consciousness?

My opinion only.

While I agree with all of the sentiments here about TM and how WRONG it is that she should be profiting from GBC's crime in any way, as I've said before it does make me smile just a little bit when I think of how angry it must make him as he rots away in his cell (unless, as someone suggested, she is going to be funding his appeal with her profits, but somehow I doubt that as she seems to be confirming her belief in his guilt from the snippets I've read).

To be honest though IMO she is just a fluffy, vacuous oxygen thief whom I refuse to get riled up about any more. I do agree with her that, if it wasn't her, it would have been some other equally silly woman (unfortunately there appear to be a few out there) - not that this lessens her culpability of course. I won't be buying any of the publications she appears in. I saw her on the stand both at the committal and the trial - and while I don't think she is an evil person by any stretch, she strikes me as being completely shallow, unintelligent (both academically and emotionally) and completely and utterly self absorbed - the absolute antithesis of Allison from all I've heard and read about her. She has not once, IMO, shown a shred of sadness for the fact that Allison has lost her life and the impact that will have on the girls. So to me, TM isn't worth my anger or frustration any more - I choose not to spare her many thoughts or any attention from now on!

On the other hand, it might be just me but when OB-W starts strutting out her interviews declaring GBCs innocence (and it will happen) that will make my blood boil...deep breaths, deep breaths....

``But I was still madly in love with him. I remember after police told me, Gerard called me from a blocked number and said `I’m outside your office, I’m in a cab, I have to talk to you’ and the first thing he said when I got in the cab was `are you wearing a wire?’.’’

This is the GBC who claimed he knew little about crime scenes, etc. Well, he sure was aware of police investigation techniques, e.g. using clandestine communications such as calling from a blocked number, meeting her in a taxi, and checking that TMcH wasn't wearing a wire for police! A consciousness of guilt seems apparent IMO.

Further, the mistress may have been 'out of touch' with the reality of the situation she was in. It's possible she joined GBC in a shared delusion and bought the Baden-Clay product. She wanted to be Mrs Baden-Clay. She comes across as self-absorbed to the point of being blinded to the implications a divorce in the real world would have and it's impact of change on her relationship with GBC.

IMO the mistress should not be able to profit from Allison's death. The mistress seems unaware that Allison's children have been deeply traumatized for life! The last person they would want to hear from is the mistress!

Go away mistress. Go re-build your own life somewhere else.

Why should this woman be able to profit from a crime which has outraged our collective community consciousness?

My opinion only.

Agree completely. Go away mistress.

Oh for heavens sake Ms Tm have a shred of character and disappear from public circulation.
Only someone who is seriously enjoying this infamy could continue with this media charade and in my opinion this is totally profiteering - doing interviews and stringing the media along for a stampede promising them a shred of new info. Pathetic!

But the bad taste gets me - as a mistress you can still talk and be up front and be sorrowful! I am not buying the hard luck story - why because she had the benefit of choosing her situation. It was wrong and she knew it!

Ok then we have this seriously disturbing photo shoot - TM wearing a snazzy designer (Versace?) jacket and lying on some extraordinarily expensive carpet letting her emotions shine through. The only thing I have to ask is - what on earth are you thinking TM? How does this positioning show you didn't want Allison out of the picture? You were intent on being Mrs Gerrad B-C.

I appreciate she is feeling like a pile a poop right about now but donning a 'versace' jacket and leaning on an expensive carpet is hardly a measn of absolving and explaining her motives away.
Come on Women's Weekly surely you have more journalistic flare....... this is a total insult to Allison!

'I'm still coping with the damage, emotionally and financially. I lost my job, which I loved, and which I was good at. And sometimes I feel like I'm Australia's Monica Lewinski, like what man is ever going to want to come near me? So I have suffered too,' she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-former-lover-Toni-McHugh.html#ixzz392QDukrc

Meantime the real victim in all of this, suffered for what seems like years and now has no life...she is dead and her babies have no mother!!

I think TM should go find another name, move to a different state and thank her lucky stars she didn't end up a real victim too. I've no doubts whatsoever if the verdict on GBC had been innocent, she would have run straight back to him.

And while we're at it....let's see the laws changed so these pathetic types of people such as TM and the Corby's aren't allowed to make one cent from "advertising themselves".

Women’s Weekly boss Helen McCabe comes under fire for Baden-Clay mistress interview

AUSTRALIAN Women’s Weekly boss Helen McCabe has come under fire from women readers calling for a boycott of the latest issue of the magazine featuring a paid interview with Gerard Baden-Clay’s mistress Toni McHugh.
Incensed readers took to Twitter and the Weekly’s Facebook page yesterday to register their disgust that the iconic magazine — trusted and loved by four generations of Australian women — would celebrate and offer financial inducement to the woman who had an affair with convicted murderer Gerard Baden-Clay while he was plotting his wife’s murder.
The Weekly’s Facebook site with choked with protests from readers yesterday.

By 7pm last night, there were 436 new furious messages on The Australian Women’s Weekly’s Facebook page — many of whom demanded to know why some 500 earlier angry posts had been deleted.

One suggested a boycott: “Disgusted you would feature that horrible Tony (sic) McHugh in a spread with her hair and makeup done. Daresay she was paid. WW do you REALLY think mums and aus women want to read this crap??? I for one will boycot (sic) your magazine and I have read it my entire 35 years since age 10.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...stress-interview/story-fni0cvc9-1227009130421

8 pages in Woman's Weekly?? Guess they really misread the consensus on that one.

Across eight pages of the magazine, a professionally styled and made-up McHugh — evoking film star glamour as she lies on a plush rug — talks about how she bombarded married real estate agent Baden-Clay with phone messages begging him to restart the long-running affair he ended at his wife’s insistence. He obliged, telling his mistress to “leave things to me now”. The following month, in April 2012, his wife Allison was murdered, likely suffocated by her husband.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...009130421?nk=d1528d1c6434fbbd8b24073d64fc9069

She must like pain.

ALLISON Baden-Clay’s cousin has told how she wishes she had done more to rescue her from a controlling husband and hopes the Brookfield mum’s tragic death will help save others.

Jodie Dann, a domestic violence advocate, will today launch a Facebook page called ``Dear Allison’’, where people can discuss what is often seen as a taboo subject.

In a heartfelt open letter, Ms Dann, who works with Ipswich Women’s Centre Against Domestic Violence, said she wants to educate people on how to recognise the signs of an abusive relationship.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...omestic-violence/story-e6frg6n6-1227009264785

8 pages in Woman's Weekly?? Guess they really misread the consensus on that one.

Across eight pages of the magazine, a professionally styled and made-up McHugh — evoking film star glamour as she lies on a plush rug — talks about how she bombarded married real estate agent Baden-Clay with phone messages begging him to restart the long-running affair he ended at his wife’s insistence. He obliged, telling his mistress to “leave things to me now”. The following month, in April 2012, his wife Allison was murdered, likely suffocated by her husband.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...009130421?nk=d1528d1c6434fbbd8b24073d64fc9069

She must like pain.
Glutton for punishment in lieu of cash...?...

That's an interesting tit bit where she admits to bombarding GBC with phone messages begging him to get back with her .. AFTER she knew that Allison and he were going to try and work on their relationship .. no words.

:stormingmad:

This story is not going to end in a hurry

Every time you ‘sneak out’ a lie is told at home to a waiting spouse who in turn starts to get worried or suspicious. When they express those fears, they are nearly always told by their cheating partner that they’re ‘imagining things’ or paranoid. And so the mind games begin.

Every time you have carefree sex with the candles and the music, there is a spouse at home hanging out washing, dealing with tantrums, paying the bills and wondering what the hell to get HIS MOTHER for her birthday.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1227007405793

Oh I couldn't have said it better.......MANY women see the contrast....like Al said in one of her letters, essentially the 'other woman' is all spruced up whilst the poor wife is in domestic drudgery - or that is what it feels like.

I could never understand why women like TM who've had partners and possibly children and know the domestic side, in that one cannot be at their glamorous peak, do not think that even though they are in the thrusts of lust for the errant husband, that they would not betray the loyal wife - selfish inconsiderate
- and no sense of sister-hood

I bet they would not like the shoe on the other foot

Post Script The link doesn't work now page removed, however I read the artivle else-where and it was a ripper!! I was wondering if the owner of the various papers were the same as the magazines 'promoting TM (almost advocating probably)' then that may account for this article being removed ?

ALLISON Baden-Clay’s cousin has told how she wishes she had done more to rescue her from a controlling husband and hopes the Brookfield mum’s tragic death will help save others.

Jodie Dann, a domestic violence advocate, will today launch a Facebook page called ``Dear Allison’’, where people can discuss what is often seen as a taboo subject.

In a heartfelt open letter, Ms Dann, who works with Ipswich Women’s Centre Against Domestic Violence, said she wants to educate people on how to recognise the signs of an abusive relationship.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...omestic-violence/story-e6frg6n6-1227009264785

Amee, no matter how hard we try to get the message out there, there will alway be women who will keep the problem behind closed doors. Either hide the mental and physical bruises and pretend their life is rosy.

Ms Dann is a profession in domestic violence but still if the victim hides the problem then it will always be kept behind closed doors.
The abuser knows that their victim will hide the bruises by simply wearing long sleeved shirt or put on a happy face.
Sad isn't it that the victim is the enabler.

It's heart breaking to know people, especially children carry such a secret burden with them 24/7.

So Toni McHugh is comparing herself to Monica Lewinski who was a stupid bimbo. I rest my case!

Oh Touche Makara !!! The only verbs I would add, since TM was older, are 'selfish, greedy,conceited -stupid Bimbo...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back