Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ya'll hear that???? Sounded like a sonic boom???? Well, it was me falling off the fence. The interview and the revelations it brought forth were enough to sway my opinion.There just doesn't seem to be any rational reason why the Mother of an abducted child would leave out any information that could assist LE finding her child.....

And not question the other children in the house about what the saw/heard because she doesn't want to upset them, much less let LE talk to them.
If my baby was missing and I had 2 other kids in the house at the time you better believe I would be questioning them and allowing LE, a therapist and anyone else who could help talk to them.

Anti-depressants aren't sedatives usually. Mine I take in the morning, because they act like a stimulant, and would keep me up at night otherwise.

One thing that I have found out though, my meds make me nauseous when combined with alcohol. YMMV

http://www.emedexpert.com/classes/antidepressants.shtml#2

She didn't say "anti-depressants", she said "anti-anxiety meds". Those are usually classified as sedatives. Not always, but usually.

This interview (though I have not watched it) gives us the information to know that the mother is involved with the missing baby. She has "moved on" to understanding that she needs to create a defense strategy for herself and knows she will be a suspect of a crime because she knows full well that this baby isn't going to be found.

Unfortunately the simplest answer is most likely what happened. She may have even stumbled out of the house and buried the baby somewhere. My mother was a drunk to us kids and one night she woke all of us up and walked about 2 miles up the road to where she had seen a dead squirrel on the way home and made us put it in a box and bring it home to be buried.

She also used to do things like wander around naked at 4 am. No one in the neighborhood ever saw her do this. As kids we'd be mortified. One night she had my brothers and sisters lay down in the street to see if they could hear cars coming by the rumbling of the street the way Native Americans used to with horses. My sibs were 7-8 years old and the cops found them and DID NOT ARREST MY MOTHER, just told them all to go home. So the idea that someone would have noticed something isn't true.

She also was extremely violent and dangerous. One time she threw my brothers pet hamster out the attic window because he didn't clean the cage, another time she tried to throw me out the same window. She set curtains on fire to teach us a lesson once. The worse thing she ever did was to lock herself in a room with my baby brother and tell us she had a butcher knife and was going to cut his arms off if we didn't stay home from school and baby sit him.

Drinking from 7 pm onward can throw you for a loop. I drink and my kids are older and i'll go out and drink and leave my kids with their father. I've never had a black out. This woman didn't drink one box of wine. She probably had something else in the house that she started in on. My mother would black out, and deny everything. But no matter how smashed I've ever gotten I've only thrown up as a young person. If you are blacking out, you are a hard core drinker. This might also explain her change in behavior, she can't drink now and might be going through DTs.

The lights on, cell phones gone and front door open, suggest to me that she killed the baby by accident and just stumbled out and buried her nearby the home.

The other thing that points to guilt to me is that they didn't start mad calling the cell phones that were taken in order to get them pinged.

Wouldn't you do that?

The door open and lights on are a very familiar scene to a drunk who blacks out, so is food dropped on the kitchen floor, clothes strewn about, phone calls made in the middle of the night etc.

And not question the other children in the house about what the saw/heard because she doesn't want to upset them, much less let LE talk to them.
If my baby was missing and I had 2 other kids in the house at the time you better believe I would be questioning them and allowing LE, a therapist and anyone else who could help talk to them.

I don't believe her about that at all. I can't imagine a mom/dad's girlfriend not even talking to those kids about what happened. She mentions that the boys were awakened by those two screaming that night. Then their little sister is just gone! Gone from her bed in the middle of the night. Yet, mom doesn't talk to you about it at all?

Maybe Casey Anthony's behavior has made me even more suspicious, but I think this mom also has too many facts that she has either changed or hid and lied about. She has finally admitted that she was drunk and that the last time she saw baby Lisa was actually between 4-5 pm - not 10:30. She says she passed out from the alcohol and anxiety pills and doesn't consider this bad behavior for a mother, saying she should be allowed to have adult time in the evenings? I think not; esp. when you are the sole parent responsible for three young children. I wonder what the little boys know? Do you think the police were allowed to question them again?

She says even though she was drunk, she doesn't think she'd be able to hurt her baby? I am inclined to agree with the poster who said she hopes the baby wasn't sold? God help that little one. I pray she is in the right hands and not in the ground like little Caylee was. I think this is why the National Guard was called out on Sunday. Did she OD baby Lisa to keep her quiet? Or were both parents involved in a 'set up' allowing someone to take the baby at this time for money? They are both far more involved in this than we know...IMHO.

I missed whatever was said about 'burned clothes'? Could someone fill me in, please? I believe little Lisa is with Caylee, never to be drugged or neglected again. How sad; all so 'parents' can have 'adult' time. Whatever happened to parental responsibility and a love for your children that they come 'before' your playtimes?

She didn't say "anti-depressants", she said "anti-anxiety meds". Those are usually classified as sedatives. Not always, but usually.

Yes, sorry. I saw that after I posted it, and changed it to anti-anxiety med. :blushing:

Thought I caught it quick enough!

JVM thread is open guys...... take it there...... we have a jumbled up mess in these threads...... go to the right topic.

grandmaj, I hope I am not contributing to the jumble! This is my first day as a member and I'm trying to learn the ropes as quickly as possible. Can I just say, though, that your dancing bunny always makes me smile? :)

Back on to today's interview with DB in which she admitted taking anti-anxiety meds, wouldn't this make the LDT results even less reliable?

This pisses me off, I have a disabled husband and have not had a drink in 10 years...for fear something could happen to him, while I am F'ed up! I never drank when my kids were young, not until they were older (never drunk) or I had a babysitter to help! I just fell of the fence! I have COPD and a bulging disk in my back, I never use narc's for fear of anything going wrong! Now my doctor precribes narc's for me and strong muscle relaxers....but I can not take them unless I am at my son's or my daughter stays the night....if it is real bad my best friend and her husband will stay with us!
I am not saying I have never been drunk, there were a few times, my husband and I stayed in a motel....with my sister babysetting...and we had a couple funky nights! lol
I am sorry but I don't get it!

I just opened a new thread.......... please stay on topic,,,,,,,, pretty please the moderators are werking hard to keep things going. xoxoxo

Move here please.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7244822#post7244822"]Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Could a concerned friend or family member, disgusted with a <mod snip>, take the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member