Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on the Amy attack. LE had such severe tunnel vision they wouldn't even consider it. I mention it on another thread that disappeared, is disappearing threads common around here? This case has not been solved, why censor any details? "Amy" was accused of having her bf over for a late night visit, then her mom was accused of having a boyfriend. If the BPD had not been so determined to blame the Ramsey's this case could have probably been solved. Amy's attacker hid in the house for hours, knew her name, and she went to the same dance studio as JBR. Those are some coincidences! "Amy's" dad hired his own PI since BPD were so unwilling, that speaks volumes. Wanted to add that Amy lived within miles of the Ramsey's. The perp assaulted her with his finger, and preformed oral sex on her. This happened Sept. 1997. BPD compared prints, which is odd, I thought all prints at the Ramseys were accounted for.

As a supporter of the intruder theory, I have always wondered about the ransom. Assuming that the intruder knew that the whole point of a ransom is to keep the victim alive (or, in some cases, the "illusion" that the victim is alive), why didn't he try to conceal the fact that JonBenet was dead? Why didn't he kidnap her, take her to a second location, and then ask for a ransom? What was the point of leaving her body in the basement where she would eventually be found? Even inexperienced criminals know that for a ransom to be successful the victim must be brought to a second location.

As a supporter of the intruder theory, I have always wondered about the ransom. Assuming that the intruder knew that the whole point of a ransom is to keep the victim alive (or, in some cases, the "illusion" that the victim is alive), why didn't he try to conceal the fact that JonBenet was dead? Why didn't he kidnap her, take her to a second location, and then ask for a ransom? What was the point of leaving her body in the basement where she would eventually be found? Even inexperienced criminals know that for a ransom to be successful the victim must be brought to a second location.

I believe that that was the intention.. To take her. I believe they wanted to get money from JR and hurt him at the same time.. Something happened that changed that. They had time to be there and write the note, and waited. Maybe they hit her too hard and knew it so they thought better of taking her at that point. We can only guess..
But to me the evidence says, They wanted to take her and something changed that.

It's called "Dance in the Dark". I believe it's off her second album, The Fame Monster. I'm the verse goes something akin to this:

"Work your blonde JonBenet Ramsey; we'll haunt like Liberace. Find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your Kubrick."

It also mentions Princess Diana, Marilyn Monroe, and other famous people.

Ah, okay. Thank you.

AK

Archives of Pain, I'm a Gaga fan (in my 40s!) and even though I have the CD & listened to that song many times, I've never noticed the JBR reference. I'm definitely going to have another listen.

August 21, 1997: Two Barbie dolls (bound & naked) were found on the front lawn of the Rs' home in Boulder.

September 14, 1997: The "Amy" attack occurred.

Fantasy, taunting, a warning, or are these events completely unrelated? I don't know, and it doesn't seem LE knows either...

Now that's just creepy. Amy was only a couple miles from the Ramseys...

Geez, it's like reading War and Peace on the ACR site. Good stuff, though. Mike McElroy's email accounts of being questioned by BPD are hilarious. Especially when he says: "This whole experience is teaching me that Boulder knows how to treat its suspects! I would recommend that EVERYONE find a rich, polite community and become a suspect in one of their unsolved cases. New shoes! New shoes!" Reading on about his sexual proclivities is not at all amusing. :sick:

The Barbie pics posted on the Ramsey family website are just bizarre & look staged. Also, there is no reference point...we should be able to see the Boulder home in at least one picture so it doesn't appear that the dolls were photographed in another location. As posted, it looks like John played Barbie with his handy-dandy duct tape & rope.

ETA: Ok, forgive me....I'm a noob....when I posted I wasn't paying attention to the thread I'd been reading...too many tabs pulled up. I can edit out my JR comments if needed. No offense intended. :facepalm:

Geez, it's like reading War and Peace on the ACR site. Good stuff, though. Mike McElroy's email accounts of being questioned by BPD are hilarious. Especially when he says: "This whole experience is teaching me that Boulder knows how to treat its suspects! I would recommend that EVERYONE find a rich, polite community and become a suspect in one of their unsolved cases. New shoes! New shoes!" Reading on about his sexual proclivities is not at all amusing. :sick:

The Barbie pics posted on the Ramsey family website are just bizarre & look staged. Also, there is no reference point...we should be able to see the Boulder home in at least one picture so it doesn't appear that the dolls were photographed in another location. As posted, it looks like John played Barbie with his handy-dandy duct tape & rope.

ETA: Ok, forgive me....I'm a noob....when I posted I wasn't paying attention to the thread I'd been reading...too many tabs pulled up. I can edit out my JR comments if needed. No offense intended.
KempomomsBarbiePic.jpg

Good lord those pics. are disturbing, I wonder if they tested them for DNA?

I'm just amazed at the made up scenarios with no fact behind it.

I can go with a theory that has some basis in fact but so many are just made up. Not possibles but theories that are pulled from the air with nothing that grounds them to the evidence.

For me this is evidence and fact first and any theory can not stray from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of scenarios.

From the beginning, John was a child molester, he did it. No wait Patsy did it in a fit of rage over bed wetting, no wait it was Burke, the deviant little sex offender with asperger or autism.

Depending on which author you believe. The two people who RDI's seem to tout the most (Thomas and Kolar) don't even agree on who did it and why.

There seem to be a lot of inconsistencies in this case, PERIOD. I'd like to pick them apart, individually. ...if y'all are up for that. A somewhat "simple" topic, might be the tape. (Wishful thinking?) Do y'all want to start with this sticky situation? :floorlaugh:

PMPT, p. 25-26 (Nook):

"Meanwhile, Fleet White decided to go back downstairs to
the wine cellar where her body had been found. He had
looked into the same room early that morning when he
made a quick search of the house. Now that there was a
light on, he saw clearly for the first time a white blanket in
the center of the cement floor. A piece of black duct tape
was lying on it. He picked up the tape, which felt sticky, and
then placed it back on the blanket for the police."

(Schiller, 1999)

A photo depicting tape on the white blanket:

csblanket.jpg

Is this the tape FW picked up? Is it the tape JR removed from JonBenet's mouth?...

Duct tape is usually gray. Black tape is usually electrical.

Duct tape comes in many colours, grey is the most common. The make up of duct tape is far different than that of electrrical tape, which also comes in (most common) black, white and red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner