Is BG a Serial Killer?

Is BG a Serial Killer?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
BG is a killer. Responsible for this double homicide. But, IMO, if he is not stopped he will go on to kill more people in isolated areas...and then he will be a SerialK. As with all SK's they get bolder and bolder. They get better at covering their crimes and finding vulnerable victims.

BG is a killer. Responsible for this double homicide. But, IMO, if he is not stopped he will go on to kill more people in isolated areas...and then he will be a SerialK. As with all SK's they get bolder and bolder. They get better at covering their crimes and finding vulnerable victims.
Do you think that it was BG’s plan to kill the girl’s?

Atm, I continue to think, BG might be a serial killer and might be responsible also for the Evansdale double murder of L & L. He might have had "anonymous" contact to child groomers and drug dealers and he might have stalked girls, he picked from a selection, done by others like ie. KAK/TK. He perhaps already knew the background of his future victims from others: divorced or single parents, shifted guardianship, criminal relatives, drug use within families - something like that. MOO

I think BG is a serial killer. I’m on the fence bout his involvement in Evansdale. I don’t think Delphi was his first murder, though the previous ones may have been vastly different. I think he hasn’t killed since Delphi but has committed other crimes.

I wonder why police are pushing the KAK idea so much. If they think that BG is a serial killer, I wonder if they believe that he is the key to finding out the serial killers information, rather the whole a-shots account is tied to the SK.

Does anyone think that it could be his dad that’s the serial killer? Or do you guys think that the serial killer is a completely different person? Or even something else?

Just thinking out loud.

For those of you who think that BG is a SK how long have you thought this? From the beginning, somewhere in the middle, something else?

I for one didn’t follow the case from the beginning however I did start following it in 2019, after the presser. Before we found out about a-shots and KAK, I strongly believed that BG was in fact a SK.
Maybe it’s just extremely convenient that LE dropped the info about KAK in a red herring type of situation. If that’s the case then I definitely think that BG is a SK. And I believe that his killings have something to do with dates and/or particular numbers and not just because each case, Evansdale and Delphi the victims are two females.
But I am on the fence because of LE telling us about the a-shots account and KAK.

YMMV. just thinking out loud.

Do you think that BG murdered Lyric and Elizabeth in Iowa?

Who’s to say that SKBG has killed since 2/13/17?
53.5% of voters think BG is already a SK.

I voted unsure but I wouldn't be surprised if he was already a serial killer.

Given the description of how the bodies were found, I don't imagine him to be as smart and cunning as someone like the Long Island serial killer or Robert Cooper (pseudonym of Albert Kite's murderer), who evidently know about how investigations work and take steps to throw off investigators and destroy clues. I imagine BG leaving plenty of evidence and lacking said skills.

I voted unsure but I wouldn't be surprised if he was already a serial killer.

Given the description of how the bodies were found, I don't imagine him to be as smart and cunning as someone like the Long Island serial killer or Robert Cooper (pseudonym of Albert Kite's murderer), who evidently know about how investigations work and take steps to throw off investigators and destroy clues. I imagine BG leaving plenty of evidence and lacking said skills.
bbm
I think, the real killer is just that, what you believe, he is not. How KAK/TK are playing a role in the whole story, I don't know. I don't trust either of them to be so sophisticated. I may be wrong.

I think BG is a serial killer. I’m on the fence bout his involvement in Evansdale. I don’t think Delphi was his first murder, though the previous ones may have been vastly different. I think he hasn’t killed since Delphi but has committed other crimes.
Why don’t you think he has killed since A&L murders?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back