Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you can pay online. Another thing would be where did she get the money to pay the fine??
She didn't seem to be short of ways for stealing money.

So, can we look at the "fads" KC's friends exhibited during this time that she may have been running around with the "ZG22" license to find out if having dual driver's licenses was in?

Maybe...

On 10/14/04 Lauren Coppel was stopped and charged with DUI and given a citation for possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license. http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...0b-a890-4bb4-bef1-31ae495f4d3e&CaseID=3970032

LC is the girl that introduced KC to RM. LC worked with DS and RM at Don Reid Ford.
Is this the same Lauren "the babysitter"?

check number 146 made out to herself in the amount of $250.00

After I found the myspace site I did several searches here to see if it was already being talked about because I was just going to join an ongoing discussion if it was. I could never find anything, but maybe you'll have more luck!

Val, do you think the "other things" LE referenced to when asked if she had been in trouble previously may have been a veiled reference to the phony ID? Maybe that's the reason why the case changed to prosecutotial? Or...could there have been a stipulation with the original dismissal and it wasn't adhered to? Like she needed to be point free for a certain amount of time?

I am sure you can pay online. Another thing would be where did she get the money to pay the fine??

The money could have come from several places. Amy's bank account or KC's grandparent's account for starters (as pointed out by ValHall) And yes, you can pay citations online here in Florida. Visa and Mastercard are gladly accepted!

I know veromi isn't always accurate, but if you search for a gonzalez in florida with the dob that is listed for the zenaida who got the ticket, it comes up with a Stephanie G. but the weird part is on the right under possible relatives, it has what looks like the zfg from the civil lawsuit....

?

Valhall what do you think the significance is of AD and the seatbelt offense?

Valhall: Your posts are very interesting, to say the least. Were you aware that a one time poster here by the name of Blink researched and came up with the traffic ticket 'scenario' quite a while ago? In fact, I think it was posted on here at one time, but I will have to check. I believe if you do a search on the nickname Blink and crime, you will come across her information on this very subject.

It seems also from the orange county website that the zg that got a ticket, showed a NY DL

Valhall and anyone else

Does anyone think its also a huge coincidence that at Zanaida Gonzales who was a therapist at UCF had her office robbed on June 9th and had her computer stolen?

I read this a long time ago in connection with the Nicole (jogger) murder in Jay Blanchard Park story. She was also a student at UCF.

This is apparently where Cindy was seeing a counsellor.

Maybe Casey was going to steal her identity and started the ball rolling so that she could move to California. I think she was either originally going to torch the car and disappear, or let it get stolen, but it didn't.

I think the June 9th date of a robbery of a ZG and all that was taken was her computer is very strange.

Any opinions on this?

Valhall: Your posts are very interesting, to say the least. Were you aware that a one time poster here by the name of Blink researched and came up with the traffic ticket 'scenario' quite a while ago? In fact, I think it was posted on here at one time, but I will have to check. I believe if you do a search on the nickname Blink and crime, you will come across her information on this very subject.
I remember a poster in the early morning hours didn't think the check thing panned out because the tix were issued by 2 separate officers...the one for ZG and AD. It had been theorized that the two may have been together when pulled over.

Totally facinating, my head is spinning from all this.

Question#1 - why do you think she would produce the ZG22 License during the May 24 stop for the traffic violations? Do you think she just grabbed the wrong license from her bag when the police asked for her paperwork and just had to stick with I'm ZG22, she couldn't say - ooops sorry officer wrong license, here's my real one.

Questions #2 Is this a ZG22 FL license with Casey's photo?

It has been said that there are 20 more cd's that will be released in the near future by the SA office!

That's going to be a lot of info......... wonder if any of Valhall's connections will have been made by them by now or if they receive this info some one will look into it ASAP?

Some one has to to keep up with this tricky defendant and her attorney!!!

Valhall and anyone else

Does anyone think its also a huge coincidence that at Zanaida Gonzales who was a therapist at UCF had her office robbed on June 9th and had her computer stolen?

I read this a long time ago in connection with the Nicole (jogger) murder in Jay Blanchard Park story. She was also a student at UCF.

This is apparently where Cindy was seeing a counsellor.

Maybe Casey was going to steal her identity and started the ball rolling so that she could move to California. I think she was either originally going to torch the car and disappear, or let it get stolen, but it didn't.

I think the June 9th date of a robbery of a ZG and all that was taken was her computer is very strange.

Any opinions on this?
There are just soooooooo many coincidences that it's mind-boggling. Truly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox