Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and there also seems to be a Stephanie G. that received a ticket on the same day, as Annie D. and the Zenaida G. that is listed as having received a ticket that day too.

Valhall and anyone else

Does anyone think its also a huge coincidence that at Zanaida Gonzales who was a therapist at UCF had her office robbed on June 9th and had her computer stolen?

I read this a long time ago in connection with the Nicole (jogger) murder in Jay Blanchard Park story. She was also a student at UCF.

This is apparently where Cindy was seeing a counsellor.

Maybe Casey was going to steal her identity and started the ball rolling so that she could move to California. I think she was either originally going to torch the car and disappear, or let it get stolen, but it didn't.

I think the June 9th date of a robbery of a ZG and all that was taken was her computer is very strange.

Any opinions on this?

One other connection........ the first date both KC & CA use as the date Caylee was 'taken'!

June 9!

Valhall what do you think the significance is of AD and the seatbelt offense?

Blink had a theory that AD and KC (posing as ZG22) were riding in the same car - AD's car. And that when they got pulled over by a car with two officers in it, one gave KC/ZG22 the driver's license citation and moving violation, and the other gave AD the ticket for not wearing a seat belt. I looked into his theory and this is what I found out...

The deal is that Florida state law states that unless you are under the age of 18, or a child who requires a child restraint, tickets for no seat belts will not be given unless they are secondary to another traffic violation. If you look at AD's citation, there is no other traffic violation. So she either got stopped for one thing (like speeding or running a red light), didn't get a ticket for what she got stopped for, but then got the no seat belt ticket...OR, she was a passenger not wearing a seat belt when the driver of the vehicle got stopped.

Totally facinating, my head is spinning from all this.

Question#1 - why do you think she would produce the ZG22 License during the May 24 stop for the traffic violations? Do you think she just grabbed the wrong license from her bag when the police asked for her paperwork and just had to stick with I'm ZG22, she couldn't say - ooops sorry officer wrong license, here's my real one.

Questions #2 Is this a ZG22 FL license with Casey's photo?

Some say it's very simple to do........ but also, my sister was 9 years younger, used my ID when 19......we didn't look that much alike but she got into a club no Q's asked!

Blink had a theory that AD and KC (posing as ZG22) were riding in the same car - AD's car. And that when they got pulled over by a car with two officers in it, one gave KC/ZG22 the driver's license citation and moving violation, and the other gave AD the ticket for not wearing a seat belt. I looked into his theory and this is what I found out...

The deal is that Florida state law states that unless you are under the age of 18, or a child who requires a child restraint, tickets for no seat belts will not be given unless they are secondary to another traffic violation. If you look at AD's citation, there is no other traffic violation. So she either got stopped for one thing (like speeding or running a red light), didn't get a ticket for what she got stopped for, but then got the no seat belt ticket...OR, she was a passenger not wearing a seat belt when the driver of the vehicle got stopped.

Your sleuthing is absolutely fab! What does it mean that the birthdate on myspace "rolled over"? After Blink published her theory on KC and AD riding in the car with KC driving, I looked into it and that theory didn't pan out. AD would only have received the specific code violation she received if, in fact, she had been the one driving without the seatbelt on.

Ok thanks, that explains it. And if it is so, then AD would be very aware of KC having the other identity.

Valhall and anyone else

Does anyone think its also a huge coincidence that at Zanaida Gonzales who was a therapist at UCF had her office robbed on June 9th and had her computer stolen?

I read this a long time ago in connection with the Nicole (jogger) murder in Jay Blanchard Park story. She was also a student at UCF.

This is apparently where Cindy was seeing a counsellor.

Maybe Casey was going to steal her identity and started the ball rolling so that she could move to California. I think she was either originally going to torch the car and disappear, or let it get stolen, but it didn't.

I think the June 9th date of a robbery of a ZG and all that was taken was her computer is very strange.

Any opinions on this?

Considering June 9 was also the first date put out about when Caylee was missing

My head is spinning as well.

Could they not interview the officer that issued the ticket and ask him to identify the woman ZFG?

I know you may be thinking he wouldn't remember, but I would think someone would remember something about that.

This is totally mind-blowing.

Did KC really invent a dual personality for herself????

Unreal.

Some say it's very simple to do........ but also, my sister was 9 years younger, used my ID when 19......we didn't look that much alike but she got into a club no Q's asked!

Thanks, I get the part about using / creating a fake id, I was young once too (way many decades ago to mention) and used fake id's to get into clubs and bars. Today, I have no worries about being "proofed" and I would probably wanna kiss the doorman or bartender for the compliment. :dance:

You mentioned that you forwarded this to LE...do you mind if I ask what their response(s) was?

I don't know how much more confusing it can get lol, but I was searching for a gonzalez with the dob listed on the ticket, I searched in Florida and New York since it was listed as NY DL, and the only one that came up for Florida was Stephanie G. and the only one for NY was Gabriel G.

I didn't get a result for a Zenaida though..

Thanks, I get the part about using / creating a fake id, I was young once too (way many decades ago to mention) and used fake id's to get into clubs and bars. Today, I have no worries about being "proofed" and I would probably wanna kiss the doorman or bartender for the compliment. :dance:
I beg 'em!!

I don't know how much more confusing it can get lol, but I was searching for a gonzalez with the dob listed on the ticket, I searched in Florida and New York since it was listed as NY DL, and the only one that came up for Florida was Stephanie G. and the only one for NY was Gabriel G.

...and that confirms what Val said...there is no person with that DOB named ZG.

You mentioned that you forwarded this to LE...do you mind if I ask what their response(s) was?

Nothing. But I didn't expect to hear back from them. I touched based with them again when the age rolled over and I established the birthdate on the myspace. Didn't hear back then either.

My head is spinning as well.

Could they not interview the officer that issued the ticket and ask him to identify the woman ZFG?

I know you may be thinking he wouldn't remember, but I would think someone would remember something about that.

This is totally mind-blowing.

Did KC really invent a dual personality for herself????

Unreal.
I have the world's biggest headache...gonna go get some caffeine...maybe it's withdrawal related.

Are you talking about the 2/19/85 birthdate for the myspace account or the 01/11/86 birthdate for the ZG22 violation? Because there is a Zenaida Gonzalez, dob 01/11/86 (currently suspended) in the Florida DMV database. But there is no "zenaida" any last name in the Florida DMV database with a 2/19/85 dob like the myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther