Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?

I didn't read any spin in it at all, there wasn't enough info to hardly call it news.

It sounds like bull to me. It's spin put out by the defense attorneys to make people think that LE has new leads that point away from the parents.

I hope it's not like that, "I heard it from a girl, who heard it from a guy. . .that maybe said he might sorta think. . ." But I suspect that's what this will be. Ugh!

MOO

Yep and whatever her anti anxiety meds she's on, No I don't think she loses any sleep.....like u say more money for booze or whatever else she does in her spare time now that Lisa's gone, since we all know the older boys don't occupy all her time like a baby did. She strikes me as someone who really enjoys her adult time and even said it herself!!

I always wondered what her daily habits were. I always wanted to talk more to the neighbors right around her. Like, did they ever see her drive? Did she walk about the neighborhood a lot with the baby? Was she comfortable walking around the neighborhood? Did she walk the boys to school? Where did the boys go to play outside of their yard? I just think that IF DB did something with the baby in a panic coverup, habits might give a clue.

It's been two months since Lisa went missing. It has been said that if a case isn't solved within a very short amount of time after it happens, it will probably never be solved. That definitely seems to be true, based on all the cases posted on WS. I've noticed that in some cases, there's an arrest made within the first week, but with every other case, the months and years go by and it's still unsolved.

How do you see this case progressing? Does your theory about whether the family was involved play a part in whether you think the case will be solved? Do you think Lisa needs to be found before any arrests can be made? Do you think that as time goes by, and the case is still unsolved, there will be speculation that LE had tunnel vision, that perhaps an intruder was involved?

What do you think the Irwins will do? Will they let the case fade from the media as it gets colder and colder? Or will they do what they can to keep it in the spotlight?

(BTW, I made a similar topic on Kyron's forum back in March, and his case remains unsolved. :(

Good questions! It's been 4 & 1/2 months now.

I think BL's case has a good possibility of becoming a cold case.

I thought I would revive this thread. I made it back in December when Lisa's case was only two months old. It's now been seven months. At this point, would you say that the case is a cold case?

And I asked this question on the first page: "What do you think the Irwins will do? Will they let the case fade from the media as it gets colder and colder? Or will they do what they can to keep it in the spotlight?"

We all know the answer to that now.

I think it is going cold, and I think the family is letting it.

I think it is going cold, and I think the family is letting it.

It has been cold actually from the beginning. With no cooperation from the parents, and an excellent cover-up and disposal job, unless JI grows a few, we will never, never know what happened to that beautiful little girl.

How things are going with this case, it is very likely going to be a cold case.

Stone cold, already.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmA79tAW5z8"]Lisa Irwin: Nancy 10/28/11 - YouTube[/ame]

What is going on in this video? At 21:22-24 they're showing two scary pictures of Lisa. I'm guessing it is just color distortion from the quality of the recording but it freaks me out.

eek! awful. looks like it was done purposefully for added "effect"... no idea what they were trying to accomplish though.

I truly feel in my heart that it is up to us, the public, to keep Lisa's case alive through the public/media. It is completely obvious to me that the parents want this case to go away. I will keep posting and asking questions for as long as I can because I truly believe that this baby needs to have justice!

I truly feel in my heart that it is up to us, the public, to keep Lisa's case alive through the public/media. It is completely obvious to me that the parents want this case to go away. I will keep posting and asking questions for as long as I can because I truly believe that this baby needs to have justice!

I agree with you, norest, however, so many of us have been to this redeo before.. This is a closed and cold case.

We, all know that, they (the "parents") played it well. WHY? I don't know, and I don't think we ever wil.

God bless Baby Lisa, we all hope and pray you didn't suffer.

I don't think it is a "closed" case at all...no cases are closed until they are solved. But cold, yes. JMO

Stone cold, already.

Lisa Irwin: Nancy 10/28/11 - YouTube

What is going on in this video? At 21:22-24 they're showing two scary pictures of Lisa. I'm guessing it is just color distortion from the quality of the recording but it freaks me out.

That is horrible! Why would NG ever let a picture like that on her program? It's absolutely ghoulish and disrespectful as far as I'm concerned. :maddening:

I agree with you, norest, however, so many of us have been to this redeo before.. This is a closed and cold case.

We, all know that, they (the "parents") played it well. WHY? I don't know, and I don't think we ever wil.

God bless Baby Lisa, we all hope and pray you didn't suffer.

I have it on good authority that this is NOT a cold,closed case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back