ISSUES - JVM Tues., Feb. 3, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into the other room and rewound my dvr. This is what Luka said about Lee's alleged knowledge:

"well obviously, it's already been proven that she has not been telling--has not told --the truth.
Lee KNEW..(stuttering) at the ti--aaa--knew--now knows, that she has not been telling the truth. "

LOL! Thank you Nancy.

The words still stick in my mind.........LA KNOWS WHAT HE DID LAST SUMMER..........
I think LE said it.........a while back.........

I think much ado is being made about Luka saying Lee "knew" Casey was lying.

I think it was a stuttering thing -- he got stuck after he misspoke and it made his statement sound more important than it really was, IMO.

LOL! Thank you Nancy.

you're welcome and no problem.:) I was totally waiting for someone else to do it, but I decided it wouldn't kill me get up from my chair. i'm so lazy! :bang:

I went into the other room and rewound my dvr. This is what Luka said about Lee's alleged knowledge:

"well obviously, it's already been proven that she has not been telling--has not told --the truth.
Lee KNEW..(stuttering) at the ti--aaa--knew--now knows, that she has not been telling the truth. "

LOL! It reads even funnier than it was on tv....so taken aback while watching it, it was hard to follow what he was saying.

It's like this guy is struggling against a truth serum or something everytime he talks. A bit like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

can you type what he said? I thought I heard him say, lee knows casey is lying..did he say that? I didnt DVR it.

It's all in post# 56, I couldn't type it earlier, hubby wanted to eat.:)

LOL! It reads even funnier than it was on tv....so taken aback while watching it, it was hard to follow what he was saying.

It's like this guy is struggling against a truth serum or something everytime he talks. A bit like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

oh no! :crazy:
To me, watching Luka speak on these shows is like watching a tone-deaf person karaoke in earnest. I can't handle it.

It's like this guy is struggling against a truth serum or something everytime he talks. A bit like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar

That was funny!

Re-listening to the FBI Interview today, with George #2 & 3, George tells LE that Lee has always felt betrayed by KC, because she denied to Lee she was pregnant, when compelled by Lee she just kept denying it:waitasec:

Lee has no trouble making it known, his sister is a pathological liar!

oh no! :crazy:
To me, watching Luka speak on these shows is like watching a tone-deaf person karaoke in earnest. I can't handle it.

LOL. I can understand that. BC does that to me, TL really makes me giggle hard.

JVM: He must know...er...I would think...and I...more than just what the average public knows about what Casey was up to. For example, in the month before she reported the child missing.

Thomas: Well..obviously...its already been...its already been proven...that...she's not been tellling...that she has not told the truth...

JVM: Right.

Thomas: Lee knew she...at the ti...sh..knew...and now knows she wasn't telling the truth.

(MY version of what he said next because it is so messed up with his drivel): So what context are we talking about here, I am actually a little bit confused at what you are asking?

Whew! That was a difficult one! It is almost like he has some sort of speech impediment involving the brain or something, but I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv. hehehe (Does he really stutter unintentionally as in "condition"?!)

JVM: He must know...er...I would think...and I...more than just what the average public knows about what Casey was up to. For example, in the month before she reported the child missing.

Thomas: Well..obviously...its already been...its already been proven...that...she's not been tellling...that she has not told the truth...

JVM: Right.

Thomas: Lee knew she...at the ti...sh..knew...and now knows she wasn't telling the truth.

(MY version of what he said next because it is so messed up with his drivel): So what context are we talking about here, I am actually a little bit confused at what you are asking?

Whew! That was a difficult one! It is almost like he has some sort of speech impediment involving the brain or something, but I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv. hehehe

IMO, the "and" means he is saying he knew at 2 different times, so the ti is "time", and the sh obviously "she".

If Lee's Attorney does stutter unintentionally as in true "condition"...I apologize to the man. It would make a huge difference in what he is trying to say vs. what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea