ISSUES - JVM Tues., Feb. 3, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Can he blow it quickly or what?! I have never seen an attorney so flustered with such simple questions as this one appears to be. Yes. He did mess up in the first sentence and he messed up again when talking about Lee knowing she was lying during that month. (Isn't that what he just said?! I will go back since I have it on dvr to be certain.)

Yep....that's what I heard....LOL. I think he's determined to get his client charged.

lol. yeah he probably shouldn't be on tv. :waitasec:

I think he said "obviously, it's been proven that she was lying."
I don't know if he directly stated that Lee knew Casey was lying.

But I'd love to hear JVM fire questions at Luka for a few hours to see what he does end up saying.... :crazy:

I think he said words to the effect of "he knew she was lying then and obviously knows now"...but I certainly thought he admitted his client knew she was lying to him??? Even though he probably didn't mean to. Watching him iv'ed is kind of like twilight zone stuff!

Hahahaha~ It sure seems that way! It almost appears he has been dangling the carrot saying, "I double dog dare you.".

oh lord- now jvm is deferring general legal questions to luka.

For some reason Luka does not grate on me as JB does. I watch him to see just what he'll let slip next. Bet LE does too.

Is anyone keeping a list of Luka's 'take backs'?

For some reason Luka does not grate on me as JB does. I watch him to see just what he'll let slip next. Bet LE does too.

luka doesn't grate on me. i just feel embarrassed and uncomfortable when i watch him.
--
rozzy franco says she speaks with todd black on a "daily basis."

:clap::clap::clap:

I posted my "I'm really starting to like JVM" post before seeing yours. I've been waiting sooooo long for someone to say something like that!
I like really JVM too. She isn't afraid to ask questions and she isn't afraid to comment and say 'something's hokey' when it indeed is!
Plus, she lets her panel of experts finish their sentences!

OMG!!! I just heard it, I hit rewind and played it AGAIN! (Tivo) TL's facial expression right before the show cut to go to commercial says it all.... "Oh, S**T! What did I just do?!" His comment brings us that much closer to the truth.

Ha!! This show can be introduced as evidence. Right??

BC grates on me the most. Luka makes me giggle. JB, makes me cringe when he talks to the press, but thankfully he's not doing that as much anymore.

OMG!!! I just heard it, I hit rewind and played it AGAIN! (Tivo) ML's facial expression right before the show cut to go to commercial says it all.... "Oh, S**T! What did I just do?!" His comment brings us that much closer to the truth.

Ha!! This show can be introduced as evidence. Right??

can you type what he said? I thought I heard him say, lee knows casey is lying..did he say that? I didnt DVR it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle