ISSUES with JVM Tues., Jan 27, 2009 (Lee's Attorney On Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it seem like no one knows what they say in this whole case?
Is everyone of these people drinking kc kool aid................

doll creator saying we don't understand the beauty of his doll.............

GA getting regular treatment but has sercurity.............the sucide note is being leaked out what GA says in hospital won't be protected

There is NO atty/client privilege for what GA says in psych interviews. If he says KC did something to Caylee, it is not protected.

This doll can be dangerous for children because children have fears

There is NO atty/client privilege for what GA says in psych interviews. If he says KC did something to Caylee, it is not protected.

I found the way he said that be very confusing. If Conway is present or included in those conversation than the communication between Conway and George does not fall under attorney client privilege. It is outside of legal guidance roles. But what George says in private to his psychiatrist certainly is confidential between George and his Dr.

Tom Mesereau on now. Robert Blake and Michael Jackson atty. I might not like him, but at least he is capable. Talking about the amount of witnesses the state has, when will the trial happen, will they seek DP. All that adds to complexity and how long it will take to get to trial.

Oh, and the atty's might do better if they stayed off TV!

kc trial start...........complicated by different charges............quite a while...........
says JB should stick to the case and less time on the media.........

I found the way he said that be very confusing. If Conway is present or included in those conversation than the communication between Conway and George does not fall under attorney client privilege. It is outside of legal guidance roles. But what George says in private to his psychiatrist certainly is confidential between George and his Dr.

Yes, that is correct AFAIK. I am trying to type quickly, lol. Hard to keep up!!

Former Michael Jackson attorney, Tom Mesereau talks about "circus-like trials" and long witness lists.

JVM asks when the trial will occur -- Mesereau says it will not occur for quite a long time.

Mesereau says Baez is doing a great job, but that his fixation with media depictions and media appearances could detract from providing the best representation-- Baez should focus less on the media.

I find this odd also.........unless it means GA talks to a nurse or orderly or the guards???? I don't get it either.

I thought I was hearing things...what is Luka doing? He just admitted that Lee had contact with Casey on Dec 11th....I wonder if Lee has heard all that his attorney is sharing with the public...Oh, and Baez ...I wonder if he is watching? Only way to get to Casey is thought Baez.....NG is going to have a field day, I am going to try and get through to NG show to see if they will bring this issue up, I can't believe that it's being over looked.

I find this odd also.........unless it means GA talks to a nurse or orderly or the guards???? I don't get it either.

I believe the third party (the psych doc) negates the atty/client privilege. Or maybe I am completely crazy and wrong.

I thought I was hearing things...what is Luka doing? He just admitted that Lee had contact with Casey on Dec 11th....I wonder if Lee has heard all that his attorney is sharing with the public...Oh, and Baez ...I wonder if he is watching? Only way to get to Casey is thought Baez.....NG is going to have a field day, I am going to try and get through to NG show to see if they will bring this issue up, I can't believe that it's being over looked.

I missed the beginning. Did Luka indicate what form of contact Lee had with Casey? (a letter, call, visit??) Or the topic of discussion or the impetus for the contact itself??

I was hoping the email I sent to JVM about LA's contact with KC would be read by some intern and passed along while Luka was still there. Guess not.

I missed the beginning. Did Luka indicate what form of contact Lee had with Casey? (a letter, call, visit??) Or the topic of discussion or the impetus for the contact itself??

I rewound it. He said, the Anthony family, including Lee, have not had contact with KC since before the 11th.

That is the word he used. It's at the :12 mark of the video.

:woohoo:

So the lawyer says that no one has seen her since December 11th and the "interviewer" doesn't ask about this? Is there ANYONE following this case who is actually following it, with a BRAIN? Lee "saw" her on December 11th and THAT'S not news???

Especially if you consider what happened on Dec. 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500