ISSUES with JVM Tues., Jan 27, 2009 (Lee's Attorney On Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller just asked if LA had ever been asked to take a paternity test!!!

JVM throws it at Banfield. She is passes it off as an avenue they don't need to go down.

I rewound it. He said, the Anthony family, including Lee, have not had contact with KC since before the 11th.

That is the word he used. It's at the :12 mark of the video.

Thank you! I thought he had previously stated that Lee had contact with Casey in December. I was curious about that contact since I was under the impression she had not had contact since she was jailed after the Murder 1 indictment.... so confusing...

Interesting how the entire panel dodged the paternity question.

I find this odd also.........unless it means GA talks to a nurse or orderly or the guards???? I don't get it either.

It was worded very poorly and suggested nothing George said while under psychiatric care was confidential. Anything said in the presence of a third party isn't confidential, works the same way for attorney-client. So that does make sense, but the talking head brushed by it so quickly it was misleading.

I rewound it. He said, the Anthony family, including Lee, have not had contact with KC since before the 11th.

Thank you for the clarification, I was on pins and needles wanting the show transcripts for the show knowing they will not be up anytime soon.

So, to get it straight Luka said no contact since before Dec 11th...now the question is when was that contact? Did I get it right?...:waitasec:

Thank you! I thought he had previously stated that Lee had contact with Casey in December. I was curious about that contact since I was under the impression she had not had contact since she was jailed after the Murder 1 indictment.... so confusing...

Yes, Luka mentioned contact on GVS last night and she didn't ask him either. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the clarification, I was on pins and needles wanting the show transcripts for the show knowing they will not be up anytime soon.

So, to get it straight Luka said no contact since before Dec 11th...now the question is when was that contact? Did I get it right?...:waitasec:

Yes, that is OUR question here at WS!! Apparently no one else thinks it is important!!

Luka makes me feel like he is so unsure of himself each time I see him. He exudes no confidence in himself or his abilities, almost like he is plagued with an inferiority complex. I would never hire an attorney with that type of personality. Hopefully for him, he is much different in the courtroom. Just my opinion.

JVM is a moron. I can't stand her.

Ashley B totally circled the question regarding paternity. LMBO

creator of doll says Caylee happy in heaven is why he made doll..............

GA staying in hospital for a week

Luka attny for lee is on JVM

I just have to say......
what an ugly ugly doll.
to even associate it with beautiful Caylee is wrong.
moo

Yes, that is OUR question here at WS!! Apparently no one else thinks it is important!!

I don't understand why no one is focusing on this! grrr. Hopefully it'll be next week's bombshell?

*now JVM defends racy PETA ads*
*Travolta extortion plot next*

I just had a thought - could it be that LA was on the phone with KC AND the PI in the tape? I WANNA HEAR THAT AUDIO!!!! If LA was talking to KC then he could be relaying what SHE was saying!!!! I WANNA HEAR THAT AUDIO!!

I just watched that part of the segment again and this is what the attorney said: "The Anthony family, including Lee, my client, have not had any contact with Casey since before December 11th of this past year. They don't know how she's taking the death/discovery of her daughter."

The last time the Anthony's had contact as far as we all know was the day Casey went back to jail.

I found the way he said that be very confusing. If Conway is present or included in those conversation than the communication between Conway and George does not fall under attorney client privilege. It is outside of legal guidance roles. But what George says in private to his psychiatrist certainly is confidential between George and his Dr.

George would be much better off if he keeps his lawyer out of his psych visits.

I just watched that part of the segment again and this is what the attorney said: "The Anthony family, including Lee, my client, have not had any contact with Casey since before December 11th of this past year. They don't know how she's taking the death/discovery of her daughter."

Right. That's what I said!

Doesn't it seem like no one knows what they say in this whole case?
Is everyone of these people drinking kc kool aid................

doll creator saying we don't understand the beauty of his doll.............

GA getting regular treatment but has sercurity.............the sucide note is being leaked out what GA says in hospital won't be protected

Who cares?

I'm sooooo sick of this family, their lawyers and everything they stand for! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member