IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

HaLeigh loves the colors : Red, Pink & Purple. She is said to be the Lil momma of the group. She always cared for others , cousins, friends , aniamals. She loves Dora, Barbie, singing, dancing playing dress up and can strick a pose as if it was for a spread on the cover of Rolling Stone. Can sing country songs like she is on stage in Nashville. :angel: She is truly a angel sent from above.

HaLeigh loves the colors : Red, Pink & Purple. She is said to be the Lil momma of the group. She always cared for others , cousins, friends , aniamals. She loves Dora, Barbie, singing, dancing playing dress up and can strick a pose as if it was for a spread on the cover of Rolling Stone. Can sing country songs like she is on stage in Nashville. :angel: She is truly a angel sent from above.

Welcome-1.jpg

What an honor to Haleigh that you made your first post just for her! :hug:

Good morning Haliegh, wherever you are. We are still looking for you and looking for the evidence to bring you the justice you deserve. So many people love you and know your smiling face, sad that we will never hear your laughter for ourselves. We will never forget you. I pray for God to send me a little hint of where we can look for you and bring you home to your mama.

An amazing 16 year old girl from Finland has a channel on YouTube devoted to missing children everywhere, called "WhereIsMaddie". She produced this collaboration video "I See You".

It was my priviledge to be a part of this work to remind people everywhere that a beautiful little 5 year old girl from Satsuma, FL has vanished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FFn3_W6v8

We are still looking and looking for you Haleigh AND for the justice due you. It has been such a long time and we do get discouraged sometimes but we can't let it go.... Don't you give up hope, gather up all that hope and shine your light brightly so that we can see and LE can find all the evidence they need to prosecute the right people - whoever they may be.

Little Zahra's remains have been found, and as sad as it is, the sweet thing may now be laid to rest, and the truth will soon be revealed. That day will come for you, too, little one. Today I reaffirm my vow to stick with you until it does so that you might not be forgotten.

I am thinking of you Haleigh, I hope you are well wherever you are.................

Prayers for you today...................

Haleigh what a precious child you are. The pictures of you are awesome. Such smiles. Things may not come out how you'd want, but there's at least a few hundred posters if not more that would fight for you and have daily, not sure why some do it, but? I have seen them online following you for 22 months now.

If you can yell out, please do, if not the few hundred will be looking for you anyway, most likely for years if we have to. Prayers for you Haleigh each night.

I know your family wants you more. I have seen them and read them. They want you back and I'm sure you are coming home. Buckle up Haleigh you need to be home now.

Merry Christmas Little Haleigh! There are many of on here that have you in our thoughts and prayers! May God lead us to where ever you are. To all those who love Haleigh; may God comfort you in your times of need. We will not give up on finding you!

Here it is, Christmas Eve, and I can't help but think you should be here finding it impossible to get to sleep because of all the excitement of Santa coming thru the night to fill your stocking and to put gifts under the tree - BUT SOMEONE TOOK THAT AWAY FROM YOU - but we have not forgotten, nor will we ever and, if I could have one wish this Christmas for you dear precious HaLeigh, it is that your voice will be heard above all the lies told and above all of the kept secrets and justice will yours - the justice you so rightly deserve and is so long overdue. Sing HaLeigh, sing!

I'm thinking of Haleigh's Mom and siblings today.

Praying she comes home to you soon.

My thoughts this morning are also with Jr and Crystal. As kids, my siblings were never so close as on Christmas morning. It was so wonderful to share the anticipation and giddiness with them. Jr should be sharing that joy with his big sister this morning.

May the new year bring justice for Haleigh, justice for Junior, and peace for their mom.

My thoughts this morning are also with Jr and Crystal. As kids, my siblings were never so close as on Christmas morning. It was so wonderful to share the anticipation and giddiness with them. Jr should be sharing that joy with his big sister this morning.

May the new year bring justice for Haleigh, justice for Junior, and peace for their mom.

I am so sad for Jr. and Krystal and those who truely love Haleigh. I try to envision Haleigh sitting with Jesus on His birthday. What a great birthday party for her with Him. Merry Christmas to everyone. Be safe. It's snowing in Georgia! :bdscroll: :christmastree: :christmastree: :snowman:

:xmastree:

Little Haleigh I can't even wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish I could, but how can I when you still are out there somewhere away from your brother and family that loves and misses you so much? Where is the Merry in that? There isn't :frown:

I am :praying: everyday for you to be found little Haleigh, it just doesn't seem fair that innocent children as yourself go missing/get abused/ or murdered :mad:

I :praying: that who ever took/hurt you will pay dearly and as the New Year approaches us, your enemy will be found and justice will prevail for you little :angel:

Lots of Love and Prayers from around the World! :rose:

Happy New Year HaLeigh! Although a new year is upon us, and you are still out there, somewhere, just know with each passing day that you are loved and missed by SO many. May this year bring you home and give you the rest and respect you so deserve! <3 <3 <3 We Love You <3 <3 <3

Thinking of you with love and hope; praying for your safe return.

Haleigh, Praying that light will be shed on the truth which you so utterly deserve. Sending waves of loves and prayers to you and those you loved and praying those who know the truth soon speak the truth.

:rose: Haleigh yours always on my mind, in my heart, and in my :praying:
Haleigh, sweet sweet Haleigh where could you be? Please Lord, hear our :praying: and bring Haleigh home.

I will keep
:praying: for Haleigh's safe return. I know the Lord hears our prayers and He definitely loves children so I have faith He will bring Haleigh to a loving home where ever that may be :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back