Jack Smith - Background

Oh my, where does he say 60 years? lol! Guess he likes to stretch the truth like TPS.
That's too funny artsy, :)

snip
Screen name:Jack Smith
Level of commitment:Touring
Years playing music:60

snip
Screen name:Jack Smith
Level of commitment:Touring
Years playing music:60

LOL, I just found it. That's great that it's all in the same place! :crazy:

BBM

Ok, click on this link and ask yourself - if he was a 56 year old male when he created this, how could he be playing music for SIXTY years? Is he including past life experiences? LOL :crazy:

For some odd reason, I can't open this link. Is this picture suppose to be our JS ???

If OUR JS is back in the music industry, knowing what capacity he is in would possibly be at the most, very interesting. If by chance he's just a studio musician...depends on where he is recording..and what state..those musicians are under a union contract. Just because he may sign up for the job, doesn't mean he gets the job,unless someone wants him specifically. Now if he is actually playing for a "Group" if you will, that is a different story.

Maybe AZLawyer could weigh in as to why Jack would transfer the property to TPS.

Maybe they were separating to see if it would be easier for TPS to adopt.

Maybe AZLawyer could weigh in as to why Jack would transfer the property to TPS.

IMHO, it seems to me it would have been easier for JS to adopt than TPS, since TPS has a criminal record, and I don't believe we found one for JS.

Not AZLawyer, but, when I read that my thought is maybe he did that to establish his legal residence in TN - if he owns the marital home in AZ, that might be hard to do. TN has no income tax. Don't know about AZ.

This is an old post showing that JS was selling something in Nashville in November of 2009- the actual ad is lost to us (but maybe not LE) because there is no cache.

He told NG that he hadn't been there in a year and a half to two years- Not My was pretty sure that the ad was from JS- I'm totally sure-
When I clicked through, I realized we lost the old ad but new ones keep on rolling in- click through and you'll find a 5/10/10 ad for a housekeeper willing to work for enemas

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4757375postcount=175"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."[/ame]

This is an old post showing that JS was selling something in Nashville in November of 2009- the actual ad is lost to us (but maybe not LE) because there is no cache.

He told NG that he hadn't been there in a year and a half to two years- Not My was pretty sure that the ad was from JS- I'm totally sure-
When I clicked through, I realized we lost the old ad but new ones keep on rolling in- click through and you'll find a 5/10/10 ad for a housekeeper willing to work for enemas

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

That is just wrong on so many levels! :sick:

The posting has just been deleted by its author-

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

hi BeanE- if you click through to the ad and then click on the ad you'll see a message that the posting has been deleted by its author and that the title will be gone shortly also- I guess all good things must pass...

His AZ RE license just expired on April 30, 2010. If he's still selling without a valid license....

http://services.azre.gov/publicdatabase/DetailIndividual.aspx?id=241754

It looks like Jack is scrambling to fulfill continuing education requirements and get back on track. If he brings everything current and pays a fee, he can get reinstated. Good to keep these licenses current, even if you don't use them- Tammy Wynette kept her cosmetology license current until the day she died.

Another article....

Friday evening, Tammi Smith, Jack's widow spoke exclusively with CBS 5's Greg Argos. She said Smith was seriously injured with head trauma and injuries to his arm, but was released after asking doctor's to let him leave.

Tuesday morning, Tammi Smith said she woke up around 6 a.m. to give her husband medicine when he started foaming at the mouth from an apparent seizure. He died minutes later. Tammi Smith confirms Payson police have opened a death investigation due to Jack's age and the fact he died in his house.

http://www.americanownews.com/story/26001468/key-player

Another article....

Friday evening, Tammi Smith, Jack's widow spoke exclusively with CBS 5's Greg Argos. She said Smith was seriously injured with head trauma and injuries to his arm, but was released after asking doctor's to let him leave.

Tuesday morning, Tammi Smith said she woke up around 6 a.m. to give her husband medicine when he started foaming at the mouth from an apparent seizure. He died minutes later. Tammi Smith confirms Payson police have opened a death investigation due to Jack's age and the fact he died in his house.

http://www.americanownews.com/story/26001468/key-player

http://www.kpho.com/story/26023690/jack-smith-funeral-at-3-pm-tuesday

Jack Smith funeral at 3 p.m. Tuesday

...The man who wanted to adopt missing baby Gabriel Johnson will be laid to rest Tuesday. A preliminary autopsy report shows Jack Smith died of natural causes last week after a car crash...

...Police say they are continuing a suspicious death investigation because of the timing of Smith's death ... and statements made by his wife to paramedics...

More at link

I wonder if Tammi Smith will be allowed to raise the two children her and Jack adopted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back